[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't teenage girls do anything these days?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 360x640
Why can't teenage girls do anything these days?
>>
Social media has extended and celebrated the High school popularity/peer pressure model into adult everyday life. Get off kike book and the world of useless idiots fades away
>>
They can. Just don't fucking listen to social media and stop caring what they think. GROW UP.
>>
>>70762199
What a cunt.
>>
Why are none of those "The girl prefers studies hard in school, is active in church activities, and is in a long term committed relationship."

Seems like a worthless whore who only cares about makeup, shoes, and sicking dick complaining people don't respect her.
>>
>>70762199
Why do they care so fucking much about what other people think? Stop outsourcing the direction of your life to outsiders.
>>
>>70762199
Post every detail of mundane life on jewbook. OH MY GAWD WHY DO I GET FEEDBACK ON EVERYTHING I DO?
>>
>>70762199
>oh how woe is me I'm a young girl in a first world country with access to the Internet my life is so hard waaaah

Fags. All of them.
>>
>>70762199
Whoever wrote that seems to think that the only way to live is by putting yourself in one of these odd fashion camps, so to speak, and doesn't realise that one can live for oneself rather than slavishly following some weird fashion trend or group. The author also seems to deal only in extremes rather than realising that humans aren't generally either 100% either way.
>>
>>70762199
Pretty much all of what she said is true - she fails to understand that there is a lot of space between the two extremes of each example she brings up, where most people reside.
>>
File: rosie-riveter-1.jpg (17 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
rosie-riveter-1.jpg
17 KB, 200x300
>>70762199
Why can't teenage girls do anything RIGHT these days?
>>
>>70762199

Because all of that is true.

Broads don't get balls deep in shit unless their bf is dragging them in by their ponytail.
>>
girls can like to cook without being fat so that is a good hobby
>>
>people judge me for my behaviour and no matter how i behave i will always be judged
Who'd have guessed?

Bitch needs to realise that the opinions of others aren't as important as she thinks they are, but then again she is a woman. They're nothing if they're not popular.
>>
File: 1425153769519.jpg (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1425153769519.jpg
27 KB, 500x500
>>70762199
Reading comics and playing games is fine. Its when you start to demand for these mediums cater to you and abominations like the new Squirrel Girl are made, that you start to piss people off.
>>
>>70762199
It's girls that shame girls. Guys don't give a shit about what girls do or wear.
>>
Are women autistic?

It's usually autists who are incapable of seeing "shades of grey", everything needs to be pidgeonholed into a proper stereotype/category
>>
>>70762199
They want to be adult and independent? Then they need to stop worrying about what others and the media think about them.

Women are so superficial, it hurts. Everything need to be confirmed by friends, social media, bf etc
>>
>>70763315
But if they as a target audience can give the publisher more money than the regular fans, then why shouldn't they be catered to?
>>
File: Rosie the Riveter Real Story.jpg (67 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Rosie the Riveter Real Story.jpg
67 KB, 800x600
>>70763144
>>
>>70762199
The wolf does not concern itself with the opinions of sheep
>>
>Man, men aren't allowed to have a genuine interest in anything without being ridiculed for it
>If a guy likes basketball, he's a dumbass porch monkey, but if he likes football, he's an idiot hooligan
>If a man plays video games, he's a loser virgin who masturbates to anime, but if he goes out and drinks with friends, he's an alcoholic domestic abuser and potential rapist
>If he likes camping and the outdoors, he's a goatfucking trailer trash redneck, but if he prefers an office environment, he's a sycophantic office drone
>If he's interested in politics, he's A FUCKING WHITE MALE, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? but if he prefers to stay out of social matters, he's a sheep.
>Boys are literally mocked for every single thing they like or do, no matter what those things are and I'm really sick of it.
>>
>>70763084
8 billion monkeys, how are they supposed to get any attention without moving to the extremes? I never had one but pretty sure they need a lot of attention through those years. Why they seek men like Jamal.
>>
>>70762199
The funny thing is that women are the ones who insult and make fun of these girls who do these things.
>>
>>70762199
>this happens to girls only and absolutely doesnt happen to boys
>>
>>70763590
The wiki article cited at the bottom contradicts all the text at the bottom of the image.
>>
File: 1452887944688.gif (463 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1452887944688.gif
463 KB, 500x282
>>70762199
>a teenager thinks they should be taken sewiuswee
>>
>>70762199
Yes, women and especially female women are complete bitches to each other.
>>
>>70763473
its a decision of the publisher
keep catering to the smaller audience that has followed us for years?
or switch to this new audience that came from nowhere and are very likely to go consume something else just as quickly?

look what happened to nintendo and the wii audience
>>
>i need an excuse to be human trash with no interests, or to only have superficial interests for the purposes of impressing men
>>
"It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the fair sex; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct. One would be more justified in calling them the unaesthetic sex than the beautiful. Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence. Hence Rousseau said, Les femmes, en général, n’aiment aucun art, ne se connoissent à aucun et n’ont aucun génie (Lettre à d’Alembert, note xx.). Every one who can see through a sham must have found this to be the case. One need only watch the way they behave at a concert, the opera, or the play; the childish simplicity, for instance, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces. If it is true that the Greeks forbade women to go to the play, they acted in a right way; for they would at any rate be able to hear something. In our day it would be more appropriate to substitute taceat mulier in theatro for taceat mulier in ecclesia; and this might perhaps be put up in big letters on the curtain.
>>
>>70764617
Nothing different can be expected of women if it is borne in mind that the most eminent of the whole sex have never accomplished anything in the fine arts that is really great, genuine, and original, or given to the world any kind of work of permanent value. This is most striking in regard to painting, the technique of which is as much within their reach as within ours; this is why they pursue it so industriously. Still, they have not a single great painting to show, for the simple reason that they lack that objectivity of mind which is precisely what is so directly necessary in painting. They always stick to what is subjective. For this reason, ordinary women have no susceptibility for painting at all: for natura non facet saltum. And Huarte, in his book which has been famous for three hundred years, Examen de ingenios para las scienzias, contends that women do not possess the higher capacities. Individual and partial exceptions do not alter the matter; women are and remain, taken altogether, the most thorough and incurable philistines; and because of the extremely absurd arrangement which allows them to share the position and title of their husbands they are a constant stimulus to his ignoble ambitions. And further, it is because they are philistines that modern society, to which they give the tone and where they have sway, has become corrupted. As regards their position, one should be guided by Napoleon’s maxim, Les femmes n’ont pas de rang; and regarding them in other things, Chamfort says very truly: Elles sont faites pour commercer avec nos faiblesses avec notre folie, mais non avec notre raison. Il existe entre elles et les hommes des sympathies d’épiderme et très-peu de sympathies d’esprit d’âme et de caractère. They are the sexus sequior, the second sex in every respect, therefore their weaknesses should be spared, but to treat women with extreme reverence is ridiculous, and lowers us in their own eyes.
>>
>>70764666
When nature divided the human race into two parts, she did not cut it exactly through the middle! The difference between the positive and negative poles, according to polarity, is not merely qualitative but also quantitative. And it was in this light that the ancients and people of the East regarded woman; they recognised her true position better than we, with our old French ideas of gallantry and absurd veneration, that highest product of Christian–Teutonic stupidity. These ideas have only served to make them arrogant and imperious, to such an extent as to remind one at times of the holy apes in Benares, who, in the consciousness of their holiness and inviolability, think they can do anything and everything they please.
>>
>>70762199
>current year
>caring what degenerates think
>>
>>70764689
In the West, the woman, that is to say the “lady,” finds herself in a fausse position; for woman, rightly named by the ancients sexus sequior, is by no means fit to be the object of our honour and veneration, or to hold her head higher than man and to have the same rights as he. The consequences of this fausse position are sufficiently clear. Accordingly, it would be a very desirable thing if this Number Two of the human race in Europe were assigned her natural position, and the lady-grievance got rid of, which is not only ridiculed by the whole of Asia, but would have been equally ridiculed by Greece and Rome. The result of this would be that the condition of our social, civil, and political affairs would be incalculably improved. The Salic law would be unnecessary; it would be a superfluous truism. The European lady, strictly speaking, is a creature who should not exist at all; but there ought to be housekeepers, and young girls who hope to become such; and they should be brought up not to be arrogant, but to be domesticated and submissive. It is exactly because there are ladies in Europe that women of a lower standing, that is to say, the greater majority of the sex, are much more unhappy than they are in the East. Even Lord Byron says (Letters and Papers, by Thomas Moore, vol. ii. p. 399), Thought of the state of women under the ancient Greeks—convenient enough. Present state, a remnant of the barbarism of the chivalric and feudal ages—artificial and unnatural. They ought to mind home—and be well fed and clothed—but not mixed in society. Well educated, too, in religion—but to read neither poetry nor politics—nothing but books of piety and cookery. Music—drawing—dancing—also a little gardening and ploughing now and then. I have seen them mending the roads in Epirus with good success. Why not, as well as hay-making and milking?" - Arthur Schopenhauer
>>
File: 1460178043065.jpg (169 KB, 1294x852) Image search: [Google]
1460178043065.jpg
169 KB, 1294x852
>>70764562
I hate this. People crawling for anyyyyyyy justification to be trash.
>>
She's stating a truth, though the reasons behind the reality is much different than what she is imagining. It's literally because women shouldn't do any of those things.
>>
>>70764824
It's most women really. I have no idea what they do all day except look at Facebook and look on dating sites for men to fuck. The vast majority have literally no interests whatsoever.
>>
>>70762199
You won't get mocked anymore if you stop responding to those mocking you and live your life in a manner that doesn't try to appeal to some specific group.

Young men and women both have to deal with this fact.
>>
>>70762199
Well the thing is that ther is no middle for all these extremes

You don't have to go full retard on everything gurl
Just find a decent spot in the middle and you'll be fine
>>
>>70762199

she's right the best option is to ditch all interests and become a wife and mother
>>
>>70762583
This. If you're not literally profiting off of it, don't use it. Its a waste of time.
>>
>>70762199
>Girls are """""""literally""""""" mocked for every single thing they like or do,

So is fucking everyone else. Jesus Christ preserve this child, she acts like a spoiled brat.

The first step to solving problems like this is to stop giving a shit about what other people think. Only take criticism if you know it's true and don't be hard on yourself about it.
>>
>>70762199
I noticed all this a few years ago.

So when my younger sister was starting high school 3 years ago, I told her several times: "just stop caring about what anyone says or thinks about you, and you'll be a whole lot happier, I guarantee it". A couple of years later she told me it was good advice.
>>
File: 1459947192965.gif (3 MB, 368x349) Image search: [Google]
1459947192965.gif
3 MB, 368x349
>>70762199
Very stupid pic, weak argument.
Things in the real world aren't so black and white.

>There are things between being uninterested in politics and being a crazy SJW.

>There are things between caking on a ton of makeup and being a makeup-less slob.

>There are things between being a prude and being a slut.

>Etc, etc, etc...
>>
>there are no middle grounds.
>>
>>70764824
This picture is perfect. I had a bunch of anarchists let themselves into my flat when my neighbour was having a party, and when i told them to get the fuck out one of them threatened to cave my head in with a brick, and another jumped me later that evening when i tried to leave my flat. But they were constantly going on about being the good guys
>>
Girls rarely have interestes which aren't shallow and skin-deep. Like girl says she likes electronic music but she means Skrillex and Avicii. Or girl likes science but she means liking Facebook pictures on science.

Some girls I met had real interest in certain topics and I have no problem with that.

Just dont be an attention whore regardless of gender.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.