[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jewish Influence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 497x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 497x472
How did the Jews get so much power and influence in the world?

I mean, most of them were pretty much like gypsies confined to ghettos up until the beginning of the last century. Fast forward a century later and they hold a vast amount of power and influence in the world.

Can someone explain this?
>>
>>70760667
nope. they have a lot of traditional families. they are the original bourgeoisie. the white prominent families where aristocracy, they used to won the state. after the revolutions, the jewish got not only money but power. as they had no real power, but influence. as they were hated, they started to strength the bonds with other jews around the world.
they are just like any rich people, they dont give a fuck. but they have a international bond between them, they have no nation.
>>
File: topkek.jpg (497 KB, 975x1521) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
497 KB, 975x1521
>>70760667
They also own this board.
>>
They're smarter than us.

I hate admitting it, but it's true.

>inb4 I wonder who's behind this post

You'll be happier when you stop living in denial.
>>
>>70763369
I agree that they're smarter, but they sprung out into the global playing field and dominated it in just over a century. How does that happen?
>>
>>70760667

Because god chose them.

And you chose Christianity.
>>
>>70760667
Their influence is multiplied by 6,000,000
>>
>>70760667
>How did the Jews get so much power and influence in the world?
CHUTZPAH, GOYIM!
>>
File: Talmud.jpg (631 KB, 1509x1428) Image search: [Google]
Talmud.jpg
631 KB, 1509x1428
Easy, The talmud gives good advice on how to be evil , successfully.

Read the talmud, counter the specific tactics that they tend to use.

EASY.

it's so fucking EASY
>>
>>70760667
Holohoax is the explanation.
>>
They are a tribe. Nepotism and promotion from within is the way they've gotten to where they are today.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.