[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes these creatures so violent? Is it something in their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 1020x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 1020x612
What makes these creatures so violent? Is it something in their genes? Are these things even people?
>>
>>70760580
Slavs?
>>
(You)
>>
No they are Not people
> Problem solved ?
Can you get a job now and raise your child
>>
Maybe something to do with that patch on his shoulder?
>>
>>70760580
Are you talking about Niggers ? If so you've used the wrong pic. The man in the pic is a muzzie loving leftist eliminator.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 1200x1200
>>70760635

No, Europeans. What makes Europeans so violent? Is it their history? Their environment? Their genes? What?

Look at their cold, murderous eyes. You can almost see them plotting their next genocide.
>>
I don't know, I think bad up-bringing and culture are main causes. These people seem to think that the whole world belongs to them and only purpose of other people is to serve them. Everytime I'm around one, it feels like that at any moment, they could just explode and go on a killing spree. But luckily there's people like the one in OPs picture that are brave enough to stand against these beasts.
>>
File: 645647647.png (190 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
645647647.png
190 KB, 500x400
>>70761418
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 259x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 259x306
>>70761418

I know exactly what you mean. They're all polite and friendly to conceal the extreme rage and hatred bubbling beneath their skin. And then one day, the pressure cooker explodes, and they've got you on your knees, staring down the barrel of an AR-15.

Is there any way we can defend ourselves against them?
>>
>>70761291
>Look at their cold, murderous eyes
That might be case with some of them, but honestly I see that look in 95% of blacks add to that the "i'll stab or shoot you for even 5 dolla ayo" look.
>>
The reason whites are on top is because we have the brutality of the nigger and the intellect of the asian. The non-white world would be smart to remember this.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 222x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 222x225
>>70761418
Nice
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.