[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do black people in America claim to be African? do white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: 9hVjdvy.jpg (45 KB, 638x844) Image search: [Google]
9hVjdvy.jpg
45 KB, 638x844
Why do black people in America claim to be African? do white people claim to be English in there too?
>>
america is full of idiots. they're only american but everyone you meet tells oyu they are "german" or "irish" or whatever.
>>
No, they claim to be Irish

For some reason
>>
>>70757902
Yup. Most white people when asked about their "heritage" say "I'm Irish" or "I'm German" because the USA is a relatively young country, and the majority of Americans trace their family tree back to immigrants from Europe. Just saying "I'm American" doesn't mean anything to other Americans.
>>
>>70757902
No but the "irish americans" claim to be 100% pureblood green-white-and-orange Irish

It's odd
>>
>>70758057

Irish/Indian is the typical answer. They're always German though.
>>
File: 1449265363734.png (1 MB, 1280x904) Image search: [Google]
1449265363734.png
1 MB, 1280x904
>>70758027
germany is full of idiots. they're only german but everyone you meet tells oyu they are "turkish" or "syrian" or whatever.
>>
>>70757902
>do white people claim to be English in there too
>what are wasps
>>
America is full of weird people. Probably because there's 300 million of them.
>>
>>70758027
> everyone you meet tells oyu they are "german" or "irish" or whatever.

Not really. They might do that with foreigners to try and connect with them.
>>
>>70758164
kek this
>>
>>70758057
I don't know why anyone would ever do that.
>>
>>70758027
>>70758193
hah
>you're not europid because you were born across the ocean
>>
It's part of their culture of self-segregation, which furthers the victimhood complex.
>>
>>70757902

What PART of Africa?
Can an African American even name a majority of the countries of Africa?
>>
>>70758578
you're European but your culture really isn't
>>
>>70757902
Too fat to be African.
>>
>>70757902
they are african and they must go back to africa
>>
>>70758351

No they really do.
>>
>>70759878
nah
>>
>>70758193
i would pay to watch that encounter
>>
>>70757902
Yeah, you're only African American if you've moved from Africa. These niggers have no idea where they came from, have no idea that Africa has 50+ countries, which is why they all try to latch on to WE WUZ EGYPT KANGZ N SHIEEEET even though niggers are not native to Northern African countries.
>>
>>70758743
Nope, they shut up right quick when you ask them what African country they hail from. Except for the ones who actually are from Africa..
>>
Americans who are 3/4 English and 1/4 German say they're German.
Americans who are 3/4 English and 1/4 Irish claim to be Irish.
It's sad lads.
>>
File: 1391622146840.jpg (45 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
1391622146840.jpg
45 KB, 500x383
>>70757902
>Why do black people in America claim to be African?
They have what you call an identity crisis.Some negroes just claim to be only American,but the majority of negroes will always claim to be African-American with a high emphasis on "African".The shitty names they give their kids come from the desire to have names that are "African" sounding,but the names are nowhere close to real African names.Also,any generation of Hispanics/Latinos will always refer to themselves as "Latin American country here-American" or even sometimes just say they're "Latin American country here".
Example
>Mexican-American
or
>I'm Mexican.
>I'm Puerto Rican
Never hear them say they're
>I'm Puerto Rican-American

>do white people claim to be English in there too?
I've never heard of any white Americans referring themselves to be English-American nor have I have ever heard white Americans calling themselves,"Country here-American",unless they're immigrants.I may have great-great grandparents that immigrated from Europe in the late 1800's,but I always call myself an American.

>>70758106
You're full of shit.I've never explained my fucking heritage to anyone except my spouse,and my family members.
>Just saying "I'm American" doesn't mean anything to other Americans.
You must live somewhere where people have an identity crisis.I'm damn proud of saying that I'm American,and it makes me even more proud when I hear others say that they're American.
>>
>>70757902
>Why do black people in America claim to be African? do white people claim to be English in there too?
They suffer from an identity and self-esteem problem
>>
I'm actually descended from English people so I can do that
>>
>>70758027

I'm 50% italian, 25% irish, and 25% english. I consider myself mediterranean (basically a sandnigger).

white is reserved for germans and arguably the english. i'm not sure what the irish are; they're sort of their own thing.
>>
>>70757902
Southern's just claim to be southern.

We're the only thing resembling culture this country has.
>>
>>70758743
probably western africa where the boats could buy slaves and sail quickly to the new world
>>
I've been to few countries in Africa, nobody dresses like that. They dress more like white nerds dress here, slacks, button down shirt tucked in, dress shoes, conservative haircut, modest wrist watch....
>>
I don't claim to be English, I'm Canadian. But my DNA is 50% Anglo and 50% German.
>>
>>70757902
Unapologetically African means scowling?
>>
>>70761301
Unapologetically usually just means you're to be a total cunt about whatever it is you're doing.
>>
File: Jerry_Seinfeld.jpg (22 KB, 358x447) Image search: [Google]
Jerry_Seinfeld.jpg
22 KB, 358x447
>>70760806
>i'm not sure what the irish are; they're sort of their own thing.
Whats the deal with Irish people? They`re not white and they`re not mudslime.
>>
>>70758027
Many of us were taught to respect the lands of our ancestors.

Why are you here shitposting, anyway? You have much bigger problems than Americans being idiots. Don't you?

Have you decided what you're going to do when the time comes?

Will you submit or kneel and be decapitated?
>>
>>70757902
>When you're black American and you show up in the traditional garb of the tribe who sold your ancestors
>>
>>70757902
because being plain American is just dull and embarrassing.
>>
>>70760551

> calling out insecurity
> a leaf
>>
>>70759442
Can you take your people out of US while your at it
>>
>>70762176

Indio resentido
>>
>>70762424
>> calling out insecurity
Demanding a wall be built to keep out people who want a better life for themselves. And you call my cuntry insecure?
>>
>>70762677
indios resentidos are at least somewhat interesting. Take the african/native/irish/german/whatever out of an american and you got nothing.
>>
>>70762785
i bet you lock you doors at night.
>>
>>70762134
Fucking this.

I'd love to see the stupid monkey look on their face when they figure out they're celebrating the culture of people that brutalized their ancestors and sold them off like like pets for less than a dollar a piece.
>>
>>70762785

How many millions of poor have we taken in in the last 20 years?

How many have you?

If I'm not mistaken, you are geographically larger than us. It's also my understanding that unless one can get refugee status, a person must have 50k in the bank or a skill that's in demand to get residency in Canada. So don't come on to me with some smarmy moral superiority.

We have a right to control immigration into our country and if it takes a wall to do so, then it takes a fucking wall.

Some leaves have become so fucking smug. They used to be nice. Smh
>>
>>70762959

Right. A combi driver with sign attitude is interesting.

Keep blaming your shitty life on somebody else instead of taking advantage of your own economy that has been growing at 5-7 percent for a long time.

Stay jelly even though there is no reason for you not to succeed en su tierra, faggot.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.