[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
According to this guy US democracy is a fraud. How come ther
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
According to this guy US democracy is a fraud. How come there are no people in the US protesting against the death of democracy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDiZ5HW2wqU
>>
>>70755880
Apathy and a sense of helplessness. People dont believe that they can individually make a difference anymore. That, and they're too wrapped up in their own lives and pop culture media to care. It's a shame really
>>
>>70756133
Have you tried organizing outside of Facebook?
It's obvious that anyone trying to organize an anti-establishment protest on FB will goto jail, straight to jail.
>>
>>70755880
The parties can run their primaries any way they want

The problem is this is the first time people have realized that they have little say in who the parties pick

And it's becomin very aparent that the political establishment is furious that we have figured out the primaries are a sham and that the parties are extremely corrupt
>>
>>70756394
All thanks to Trump. Even if he loses, he will be remembered.
>>
Probably because the US isn't a democracy, democracy does't work. It fails to provide a safety net from mob rule. The US is a constitutional representative republic. That's why the US has had such success and a nation. Then we try to establish "democracies" knowing full well they fail 90% of the time.
>>
>>70756764
Have you even watched the video? Nobody outside of the Inner circle can change anything. Your vote doesn't count.
>>
Of course it doesn't, The presidential election is decided by a group of people who feel they know better than the general public. Still in a democracy, mob rules and a republic is a more efficient model of governance. However, we don't have a perfect system either. They corruption has just about destroyed the government as it is. All that is voted on now is meaningless little bills that get the politicians re-elected and makes it look like the gov has been somewhat productive.
>>
>>70757025
Political parties are private organizations

They don't even need to have primary elections they chose too
>>
>>70756352
Source faggot
First world countries only
Britain doesn't count
>>
>>70757365
They only do this to make it appear as if they have the peoples interest at heart. I concede that there are politicians who care, but I think that in a generalization of the government, politics has become a career vs. a public service. Government has become a bloated system operating massively outside it's original boundaries.
>>
>>70757470
>>
File: 1454406219347.jpg (792 KB, 2000x2183) Image search: [Google]
1454406219347.jpg
792 KB, 2000x2183
>>70756511
>he will be remembered.
pretty sure, the next government will try it's best to make him be forgotten as a stupid fool and anyone who even shared his views is a fool too living in the past. come on, it's current year
>>
>>70758008
I'm a fucking Pole and even I still remember Ron Paul.
>>
File: 1457222291709.jpg (141 KB, 572x677) Image search: [Google]
1457222291709.jpg
141 KB, 572x677
>>70758075
only because you are invested in political topis - the average american will have forgotten about trump in 2 years or maybe 3.
>>
File: z17158064IH,Zdjecia-tygodnia.jpg (99 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
z17158064IH,Zdjecia-tygodnia.jpg
99 KB, 1024x682
>>70758404
I also won't forget about Merkel.
Even people who know shit about politics in Poland know who Trump and Merkel are.
>>
File: 1701.jpg (322 KB, 700x465) Image search: [Google]
1701.jpg
322 KB, 700x465
>>70758404
Remember that guy? Do you remember what he promised to you and your people?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.