[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Safe space in my highschool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Until now my highschool has been relatively free of sjw propaganda. Today I've seen a sticker like the picture. What should I do /pol/?
>>
>>70755133
DIAWSF? Waifds?--->Waifus

Get yourself a nice waifu, faggot.
>>
>>70755133
rip it off and wipe your ass with it.
>>
>>70755133
Didn't know they spoke english in Romania
>>
Ripped it off as soon as I saw it.
I might go in other classrooms and rip those too.
Also I might put posters with "Fuck your safe space faggot" around school.
>>
>>70756039
We speak english better than most amerifats but the poster was in romanian with the same message.
>>
>>70756089
>Also I might put posters with "Fuck your safe space faggot" around school.

Can't wait when you get expelled OP.
>>
>>70756235
It's not as sjw crazy here.
I actually posted the happy merchant in a classroom after stealing some coins that were glued to the wall as a prank
>>
>>70755133

If they are going to use American concepts you should introduce them to a school shooting.

It's only fair to have the complete package.
>>
>>70758104
Trying to get rid of American shit, not bring more
>>
>>70759812
start a bible group in school

get a lot of followers

tell them it infringes on your religious beliefs

>sacrifice the heathens
>profit
>>
>>70755133
Photoshop a fake one that says

DIE FROM
INFECTIOUS
AIDS
WITH
STUPID
FAGGOTS
>>
File: 1457399710913.jpg (30 KB, 585x398) Image search: [Google]
1457399710913.jpg
30 KB, 585x398
Say you are a Nazi looking for a safe space from all the SJW people out there and that they should accept you there. After all, you bring a diverse viewpoint and the space is apparently supposed to be accepting and welcoming to everyone. Proceed to then watch their heads explode from logic and if they reject you, chastise them for being bigoted against someone different and rail on them for not actually valuing diversity. After all, if they only accept certain viewpoints, they are rejecting diversity for conformity.
>>
Best thing you can do is just go in there as a straight white guy and innocently ask why you're being kicked out since it's a space "for everybody".
>>
>>70756235
>getting expelled for telling faggots, sjws and jews to fuck off
Lol cucks.

Here you might get a good grade from the religion professor :^)
>>
>>70756433
kæk
>>
>>70755133
This board is 18+
>>
>>70760031
I have often thought about something like this, create a Christian group which uses the Bible to act like literal holier than thou extreme interpreters of the Bible and have a firm belief that the Muslims are the anti-Christ.
We need a counter to ISIS in the extreme sense, and a counter to all the degeneracy and corruption of youth.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.