[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys hate gay people even when they're voting for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: 1460413012137[1].jpg (110 KB, 908x960) Image search: [Google]
1460413012137[1].jpg
110 KB, 908x960
Do you guys hate gay people even when they're voting for anti-immigrant parties more frequently than straights do?
Like in France with Le Pen?

What about when gays lead far-right parties to electoral breakthroughs, like in Austria with Jorg Haider?
The only reason the Balkan road to Europe is now closed to immigrants is Austria's efforts because of some faggot
>>
>>70754924

Why are their asses so big
>>
>>70754924
>/pol/ is one person
pay denbts
>>
File: 1356997885984.gif (891 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1356997885984.gif
891 KB, 500x376
>>70755037
Squats do that
>>
>>70754924
I've never hated gay people.
>>
>>70755173
idiot its the roids and bodyfat

now PAY DEBTS
>>
>>70754924
I don't hate gay people. I think they're pretty cool for the most part. Some of the people in pride parades freak me out though, lol.
>>
>>70754924
>Do you guys hate gay people

So /pol/ hates itself?
>>
>>70754924
Milo is a son of /POL/ how could /pol/ hate fags?
>>
>>70754924

I'm okay with gays as long as they aren't total degenerates. Just 2 people in a decent relationship without all the 'gay pride' shit.
>>
>>70755173
Why do I imagine him sitting directly on my dick?

You did that on purpose, didn't you?
>>
>>70754924
I don't think people hate gay people, they hate degenerates of all persuasions.
>>
>>70754924
there is a gay in the front national but it doesn't mean they get the gay vote
most of them are leftists faggots
>>
>>70754924
There is really only a small section of /pol/ that hates gays innately, rather than what they represent. Most of these are probably closet-cases anyway.

The rest of us despise them either for having insane lefty politics or openly encouraging the rapid erosion into degeneracy of Western culture.

If someone is gay but has sensible politics and doesn't feel the need to make a huge deal out of it every minute, they're fine.
>>
>>70755666
>The Front National now has the support of a quarter of Paris’s gay voters – and only 16 per cent of the straight ones
http://www.spectator.co.uk/2015/01/how-marine-le-pen-is-winning-frances-gay-vote/
>>
>>70754924
No, I don't mind gays as long as they're not in everyone's face with their shit. Then again, I also think straight people are annoying when they're in everyone's face, there's nothing more disgusting than two people swapping spit in public. So, in short, I don't care.
>>
>tfw gay

Actually quite a good feel.
>>
>>70754924
Who gives a shit what they vote for, what they're doing and what they're saying doesnt add up.

If you call yourself a nationalist but lead a childless anti-traditionalist lifestyle you need to re-think your life. Right now.
>>
>>70755755
>16 per cent of the straight ones
yeah that also counts non-whites
>>
>>70754924
I don't hate gay people at all. Having hatred for somebody I don't because of who they're romantically involved with? That's pure, unadulterated mental retardation.
>>
>>70754924

I don't hate gays, I hate faggots.
>>
>>70754924
The fact that you used that picture proves that all homosexuals are degenerate by nature.
>>
>>70754924
Personally I just dislike whore culture.
Good to hear how their voting.
>>
>>70755173
>us redpilled homosexuals exist!
>this is why we are as degenerate as these gays!
>>
>>70755522
This does not exist.
>>
>>70755714
Being homosexuals goes with being lefty retard.
>>
>>70755817
Doesnt exist.
>>
>>70755990
>homosexuality
>romantic
>>
I only dislike in-your-face gays who claim to want to be treated like normal people but demand everyone to give them special treatment, laws, etc. even when they're allowed to vote, violence against them is condemned and everything, but no.

They don't stop there. They want the catholic church to marry them, not the government. They want special groups, special parades where they're allowed to act in a way that no normal person could without getting shunned by society.

Yet here we are, with what, 1-2% of the population gets their way because "muh feelings", and "if things aren't exactly the way they want them to be, they can't be happy, and you aren't a homophobe to not want gays to be happy, are you?" are really convincing arguments, apparently.
>>
>>70755506
>Milo is a son of /POL/ how could /pol/ hate fags?

Milo is a degenerate coal burning peice of shit, the sooner he develops AIDS the better

>>70754924
>Do you guys hate gay people

Yes. Faggets started all this bullshit with their gay rights movement, it started with poofters now it's Trannys and all sorts of other degeneracy.

Just because pillow biters are now useless idiots and the leftist don't need them anymore so they discard them like the disease ridden subhuman garbage they really are.

All faggots should be cleansed from the Earth
>>
>>70756861
Why would it be a bad thing if he burns the coal? It's not like he can have children, and every dindu he turns away from white women means one less single mom in the future.
>>
>>70756998
>Why would it be a bad thing if he burns the coal? It's not like he can have children, and every dindu he turns away from white women means one less single mom in the future.

Spotted the faggot with jungle fever
>>
File: ukip.jpg (117 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
ukip.jpg
117 KB, 960x960
Literally all of them in these groups are men. It's lesbians I dislike more. I don't even believe lesbians exist they just hate men.
>>
>>70754924
Sexuality shouldn't define a person in my opinion. I think the main reason people hate all gays is because of the stereotypical faggots that the media always shows. Not all of them are far left attention whores who throw gay pride parades and run around wearing gimp suits in the streets, or ultra promiscuous bugchasing whores who live just for sex.

Those are the kind of people who deserve to be hated honestly. On top of being incredibly annoying and in everyone's face, they want to make their life all about their sexuality and have it be their entire identity.

The problem is that the gay people who aren't totally fucking insane like those people are don't draw attention to themselves. They don't want to stand out and just keep their stuff discrete or stay in the closet. This means that the loud and vocal faggots end up speaking for them and end up claiming to represent the "gay community" as if everyone got together and agreed on whatever inane bullshit they're going on about.
>>
>>70755037

Americans

Gays do not vote right in any significant numbers, so you can stop right there. The Gay lobby is as left wing as it comes.

Fuck off out of /pol and don't come back.
>>
I don't see anything wrong with being gay, as long as you don't make your sexuality a identity or try to force your sexuality on everyone else.
>>
>>70755817
This.
I don't understand why people feel disgusted by gays unless they're slobbering all over each other right in front of you. You don't need to concern yourself over what they do in the privacy of their bedroom, I mean, do you picture everyone you meet in a sexual situation? Do you imagine all your friends and family having pure hetero-sex and think "yeeeah, that's the way to do it" ?
>>
>>70754924
T H I C K
H
I
C
K
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.