[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you doing for #equalpayday?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: canteven.png (697 KB, 1127x715) Image search: [Google]
canteven.png
697 KB, 1127x715
What are you doing for #equalpayday?
>>
>@WhiteHouse
>Guys, we need to fix the wage gap!

You have the power to do it, faggot. If the wage gap was real, you would've fixed it already.
>>
>>70754695
Nothing.
Women are generally awful employees.
>>
>>70754894
this

Obongo apparently had the power to make gay marriage legal and did. Why not fix this "wage gap" people have been bitching about since woman first started to work on any large scale?
>>
>>70754894
BUT MUH .77 CENTS
>>
>>70754695
>wage gap

Doesn't exist.
>>
>420,000
>420

DUDE
>>
>>70755070
SELL GOLD
>>
>>70754695
Nothing this has been proven false a million times.

If corporations were able to get away with paying women 25% less than men then literally every job would belong to females.

Women on average are at a $400k+ variance due to the fact that many stay home to raise children and lose out on 5-10 years of pay until the children can be in after school care or camps.

This is nothing more than an antagonists attempt at dividing men and women.
>>
>>70755003
This, also a large reason for earning less is because their lazy asses don't work as many hours as men.
>>
unless trump gets elected, america is truly as bad as the UK
>>
>>70754695
How can you lose something you never earned?
>>
Having consensual sex with my girlfriend
>>
>>70755179

We still have an underlying hatred for Mudslimes though.. so my hope is not lost.
>>
>>70755190
>earned

Theyre entitled to by being born with a vagina, you misogynist pig
>>
File: 1436286374935.png (772 KB, 674x7920) Image search: [Google]
1436286374935.png
772 KB, 674x7920
THE FUCKING PATRIARCHY WON'T LET ME WORK ON THE OIL FIELDS!
>>
>>70754695

How much money do guys lose on average cause of gold digging whores?

Huh OP?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-5orTOYeMc

Get this feminazi
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDj_bN0L8XM
>>
>>70754894
>You have the power to do it, faggot. If the wage gap was real, you would've fixed it already.

If it was real companies would hire 90% women workers because they could be paid less to do the same work.
>>
>>70754894

He tried with a bullshit bill. He basically tried to pass a bill that already existed, but is more of a hassle.

> President Obama on Friday moved to require companies to report to the federal government what they pay employees by race, gender and ethnicity, part of his push to crack down on firms that pay women less for doing the same work as men.

>The new rules, Mr. Obama’s latest bid to use his executive power to address a priority of his that Congress has resisted acting on, would mandate that companies with 100 employees or more include salary information on a form they already submit annually that reports employees’ sex, age and job groups.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/29/us/politics/obama-moves-to-expand-rules-aimed-at-closing-gender-pay-gap.html?_r=0
>>
>>70755520
Yeah, but they'd never get anything done.
>>
>>70755335
Wtf is a boilmaker
>>
In didn't know the white house did memes.
>>
>>70755335

Unfortunately for women a lot of the male dominated cozy office jobs still take a bit of technical skills.

They should stick with being HR cat ladies.
>>
>>70754695

Telling people that earning != wage
>>
>>70755578
Then they aren't being paid less to do the same thing anyway.
>>
Chuckling to myself and while playing vidya.
>>
>>70755589
People who fabricate large metallic objects in a large factory.
>>
>>70755589
Typically a glass of beer followed by a shot of whisky
>>
>>70755589
Could it possibly be someone that makes boilers?
>>
>>70754695
Go fuck yourself.
The pay gap is a leftist fraud.
>>
>>70755589
The mascot of Purdue University.
>>
>>70754695
Does that mean that I'll lose millions over the course of my life because just like women I didn't become a multi-millionaire because I picked a job that made me less money than that?
Fuck I wish we held public executions for delusional pieces of shit like this
>>
>>70755589
They make boilers
Heating systems for large buildings
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.