[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How redpilled is he?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: alexjones.jpg (67 KB, 424x255) Image search: [Google]
alexjones.jpg
67 KB, 424x255
How redpilled is he?
>>
>>70754231

Represents the interests of American industrial elite.

So not the worst person in the world.

At least he's nationalist.
>>
I think he's a government shill, so he's more red pilled than us all.
>>
>>70754231
South American walrusses
>>
>>70754231

Controlled opposition
>>
>>70754231
Pseudo. He presents tidbits of truth within shrouds of misinformation and makes everyone who believes the kernels of truth look like crazy people by extension.
>>
He knows the truth.
He just lies about who's behind it all.
>>
>>70754231
he's bluepilled

redpilled means being a realist. he's a stupid fanatic
>>
File: The Final Red Pill.png (91 KB, 904x628) Image search: [Google]
The Final Red Pill.png
91 KB, 904x628
>>70754231
the only redpill is this
>>
>>70754381
So is Endgame just bs then?
>>
look at this jewish sponsors faggots
>>
>>70755138
based
>>
So red-pilled he went insane.
>>
File: watchoutglobalistcucks.jpg (28 KB, 404x600) Image search: [Google]
watchoutglobalistcucks.jpg
28 KB, 404x600
ridiculously redpilled but straight up retarded sometimes

>watch out globalist cuck
>>
>>70754231
I think he is red pilled

BUT I believe he believes every single conspiracy out there so much without research that is is a blue pilled red pill. If that makes any sence. Not gonna lie to me the most red pilled YouTube account is Viking preparedness. Watch his jade helm video.
>>
>>70755138

Good lad
>>
>>70754231
If we're following the actual matrix definition here, he's not redpilled at all.
>>
He is growing stronger.
>>
>>70754231
He took the whole bottle at once and got autism.
>>
>>70759001
john
>>
>>70754231
I liked him better as a comedian as opposed to his more modern iteration of CIA controlled opposition asset.
>>
>>70754231
Believing in every conspiracy theory under the sun doesn't make you red-pilled. It makes you a rube.
>>
His views are meh, reporters from the channel pretty good. Infowars filmed Aids Scrillex and Frodo
>>
>>70754231
He's clearly retarded. So very redpilled
>>
>>70759536
>Believing in every conspiracy theory
no proof he believes in every conspiracy theory
Not an argument
>>
>>70754231
He is pretty redpilled and based as well.
His crazy rants are funny sometimes and possibly part of an act.. or he really just is insane from believing all of this stuff, but who wouldn't be?

If he is shilling for somebody I am not sure who, but then again we don't know all the major players. Some people remain in the dark
>>
>>70758067
baased kek
>>
He's not really good at math.

> 666 is a doubling of 33, and 33 is pi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9_gUDQe4uE
>>
>>70754231
I saw him once or twice and I could barely make out words behind his manner of speaking. He growls like an injured hippopotamus.
>>
>>70754231
it's a fucking jew shill
>>
WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAH!
>>
>>70759904
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIl_BNIJcFg
>>
>>70759900
he talks about proxy war and open border "globalism" so much though you know that you can use those interchangeably with jew shenanigans.
lately he has been openly naming soros a bunch too.

but yeah it's possible he is still shilling for someone
>>
>>70754231
so redpilled that the truth drove him insane
>>
>>70760234
>a fucking

no wait, never mind
>>
>>70759677

>no proof

Other than him tying litterally every global event, from mass shootings, to hurricanes, to the Olympics, into the grand conspiracy.

Every time, without fail.
>>
>>70761160
>Other than him tying litterally every global event
Inaccurate
>>
>>70757447
That's enough for me.
>>
people who talk smack about alex don't become super syain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70754231
Idk, I usually love listening to Coast to Coast AM.

But I recently found myself listening to the show while playing vidya or just as background noise. I got the chemtrail flu so it was interesting to hear what Alex and Dr. Group said about it. I never get sick, so this was an eye opener for me. I feel terribly violated.
>>
>>70761747
>Coast to Coast AM
Congratulations on listening to I heart Media's approved radio talk show program. If you want to listen people who tell the truth try John B. Wells. You know, the man who was fired from C2C for speaking the truth and pointing things out that I heart Media didnt want known to the general public.
>>
>>70755138
at last I truly see
>>
>>70755138
>tolerance camps
>erasing anything in the age of Internet
That post lost credibility there.
>>
he is extremely red pilled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dahQCEzjkfM

here is his ron jonson interview before he was famous and during the bohemian grove event

he is controlled opposition now

its just a prank bro
>>
>>70757447
Are they Zionist/NWO Jews though? or are they redpilled Jews?
>>
Neoliberal shill
>>
>>70762465
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf
>(b) Juveniles convicted of committing crimes listed in paragraph (a) will be required to undergo a rehabilitationn programme designed to instill in them a culture of tolerance.

Turkroach BTFO yet again.
>>
>bill hicks
>>
>>70762999
>http://www.europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf

>Public approval or denial of the Holocaust
>western world
>free speech

Pick one.
You'd think they would refrain from the idea of camps after all those years...
>>
>>70763624
errr, you're agreeing with me, you have just BTFO yourself, thats a new height of shitposting.
>>
>>70754231
He is as redpilled as someone can be without openly naming the Jew and denying the holohoax on camera
>>
File: 2A48485BOBZBKVZBV844896Q11.png (93 KB, 313x288) Image search: [Google]
2A48485BOBZBKVZBV844896Q11.png
93 KB, 313x288
>it's a 'Alex roleplays' episode
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.