[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
East Asian Dragons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
I can see a day where China, re-united Korea and Japan work as allies. If the Koreans were to re-unite it would cause a massive change in the area. The wouldn't need America any more. Japan will feel threatened so they might join China and Korea.

This is the only way for the Asians to become the next superpower. It's the only way to kick America out where it does not belong. America is always sticking it's nose where it does not belong. I wonder why America has such a long nose?

The East Asian Dragons (EAD) need to work together to make their area more stable. It's really only America that's making it unstable. If America left South korea And South Korea become a strong ally of China. China would stop propping up North Korea.

LONG LIVE THE DRAGONS!!!
LONG LIVE THE DRAGONS!!!
LONG LIVE THE DRAGONS!!!
>>
>>70753808
>Korea, Japan, China
>ever working together
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>70753808
Gooks would rather ally with a african country than with their neighboors
>>
What kind of pacifist out of touch shithole could ever come up with an idea so fucking retar-

>Fucking leaf

Oh
>>
>>70753808
Hongcouver
>>
File: 1449323480970.jpg (18 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1449323480970.jpg
18 KB, 200x200
>>70753808
>I can see a day where China, re-united Korea and Japan work as allies
Sounds like you're a fucking moron desu senpai.
>>
>>70754092
>pacifist
I'am not a pacifist
>out of touch shithole
What I said is completely in the realm of possibility including their past. Every country wants to be in good terms with their neighbour.
>>70754080
I think you meant China. That is purely economical reasons. Nothing wrong.
>>
>>70754202
>United we stand, Divided we fall.
>>
>>70753808
If you care about Asia so much why don't you go back? Or will all the tax evasion get you thrown into a Chinese death camp?
>>
>>70753808
they fucking hate each other though
>>
East Asian Co Prosperity Sphere 2: Chink Boogaloo
>>
>>70755951
I will. And I will use Canadian dollars to start a business there. I have a business here and use the profit to help me over there. East Asia is the next big thing. They just need get there shit together. And they need some of that manly pride in them that they had before.
>>70756804
Countries do forgive and forget the past. What happened in the past is the past now.
>>
>>70753808
Just because they are high IQ, high production, market societies with relatively tight knit social structures and long histories doesn't mean you can group them together.

You're no better than the liberal who groups all whites together .

They have huge cultural divides and a reason to distrust each other. Their allegiances are with other Japs or other Koreans, not a greater Asia. All aspirations toward a greater Asia usually lead to one ethnic group thinking they will be the ones on top.

It's cool to think about, but practically impossibru,
>>
Very unlikely. The Koreas have no reason to reunite. North Korea would only be a burden. Plus they have no reason of a large alliance. Also Japan loves America too much.
>>
>>70757351
Bring all your yellow buddies with you. Once you faggots are gone the only thing left is to gas the muslims.
>>
>>70757375
Thanks for the proper response. I may have over exaggerated with the whole dragon thing. But I don't mean they should all assimilate together. What I meant is kind of how the America, Canada and Europe or the "west" are allies. They all have their own countries. Their history. Their people. Identity. But on a grander stage their all allies. And most of the time working together politically, economically, ideologically and socially.

Something like that needs to happen in East Asia. If they stay divided they will get taken advantage of.
>>
That's like wishing for an Israel-Arabs alliance. Not gonna happen.
>>
>>70757519
Pros:
>Massive populations boost
>America leaves
>Stronger ties with China
>Stronger trade with China
>Massive amounts of untapped raw resources

Cons:
>Unemployment
>immigration/refugee crisis
>the total cost of getting North to South's standard. It might pay off in the long run
>racism?

In the end many high South Korean officials say it is worth it. The regular South Korean people are on the fence about it.
>>
>>70757600
Not leaving permanently. Want to take advantage of both worlds.
>>70757911
Totally different. Again nothing is impossible. Believe it or not there were times when Jews,Muslims and Christians lives in peaceful times. Hard yes, Impossible no.
>>
>>70758235
Why would anyone ever wanna have stronger ties with China?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQoKPMLyiDI
>>
File: notleadonmiprz.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
notleadonmiprz.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1280
>>70753808
>>
>>70757701
It's a matter of the depth of the history the Far East peninsula has with each other. Much more to retrace through time means much more to push each other further apart.
>>
>>70753808
>If the Koreans were to re-unite it would cause a massive change in the area. The wouldn't need America any more.
top kek, bro.

Maybe if they didn't care about China talking all of their maritime claims they wouldn't need us.
And Japan wouldn't feel threatened at all. We have a fleet around there 100% of the time that could probably shut down any Chinese/Korean projections by itself, not to mention all the others we have around the world.

Fucking chinks, I swear. They always talk so big but never have shit to back it up.
>>
>>70753808

>loves China so much
>lives in Canada

Fuck off Wang
>>
>>70758528
>Why would anyone ever wanna have stronger ties with China?
Economic reasons. And it's much easier for Korea to trade with them. Geographically they are closer.

But man that video you posted. Please delete it. Jews trying to infiltrate China with the Niggorilla's. But I believe China is smart and know there long term plans.
>>70758711
Yes and no. People can let go of the past.
>>70758790
You dumbass. America on paper is only there because of North Korea. It's obvious there other advantages. But the main reason is North Korea. You take out North Korea, America has to go. Japan's navy is top notch. They also very ready in case they need nukes. They can make them in a very short amount of time. I forgot the amount but it was a very high amount. I do remember they had to give some of there raw materials to a certain country.
>>
>>70757701

>how the America, Canada and Europe or the "west" are allies.
The US undergirds those nations with military support if SHTF, patrols the high seas and thus acts as a buffer against piracy, trafficking of humans and contraband, and violators of maritime borders. It also is a massive trading partner, especially in terms of agriculture, mined materials, software, medical tech, and pharmaceuticals.

To translate that same dynamic to East Asia would mean the PRC would be the main military force, and the main exporter.

Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, [and Hong Kong, if you want to consider it a nation for this purpose] are small island nations with little or few natural resources. They only things they have are their maritime resources(fish, some mining operations), which the PRC keeps pecking at and pecking at and pecking at even with allied support of the tigers, and their intellectual property and engineering designs- which the Chinese are glad to peck at and peck at and peck at by hacking large firms, using patent trolls, plain disregarding IP etc.

Nations like Japan are forced to put up tariffs and migration restrictions - especially considering PRC is a production powerhouse and 1+billion strong- or it would get overrun overnight. It's basic geology and geography that made their situations the way they are.
>But on a grander stage their all allies
If the DPRK got its way, the entire Korean Peninsula would be Red.
If South Korea got its way, the entire Korean Peninsula would be Capitalist.
If Japan got its way, it would rule from Hawaii to Kyrgyzstan.
If China got its way, it would rule from half of India to Australia to Japan.
If Taiwan got its way, Chang Kai Shek and Emperor Showa would have split the Pacific in two.

They're not some kids in the playground.
>>
>>70759398
Taking advantage of both is bad? Having more opportunities is bad? Being ready if shit hits the fan is bad?
>>
>>70759818
>Economic reasons
China is faltering economically, brah. They continue to devalue their currency while importing more and more coal and oil all the time. They're making a dying bid at turning into a service economy, but it's not gonna work.

>America on paper is only there because of North Korea.
America in reality has bases damn near everywhere because fuck you what are you gonna do about it?
And if Japan's navy is so good then why would they adjust their policies away from the US (largest consumer economy in the world, who do you think buys most of their shit?) towards another group that now only has a threat of force that they are apparently fully equiped to deal with?
>>
>>70758235
>>Stronger trade with China
>>70759818
>Economic reasons

The billion strong Chinese labor force pushing out the rest of the nations? No deal, say they.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.