[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black privilege in basketball
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image[1].jpg (17 KB, 329x400) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
17 KB, 329x400
> Throughout Lin's six years in the NBA, we have continuously witnessed Lin as the recipient of numerous hard fouls with unnecessary and excessive force by other players. In these cases, the referees either didn't make the calls or made incorrect calls.

>Lin's health and safety are at risk, as Lin gets hit unnecessarily and excessively in the face, head, and neck areas by other players frequently. The most alarming aspect of these incidents is that the referees didn't make the right calls to protect the player, Lin, from harm. Evidently, the lack of calls and reviews from the referees encourages other players to continue using hard foul tactics on Lin.

Turns out that Jeremy Lin gets battered frequently in the NBA.
Kobe Bryant, Carmelo Anthony, Wesley Johnson and other players often using physical force on Lin with no repercussions.
Wesley Johnson basically smacked Jeremy in the face at one point. Carmelo Anthony has smacked Lin twice in the face.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvaM0pMj-8o

Is this black privilege at work?
>>
>>70753079
Sounds more like Lin is a pussy who cannot into sports.
>>
>>70753714
A foul is a foul
>>
>>70753714
sasuga asian
>>
>>70753714
t. nigger
>>
>>70753079
Wow that's some bullshit. Like his new hairstyle. Poor dude. Hopefully, they get shit from the fans and start protecting him. There's no chink in his armor, just refs bs.
>>
>>70753714
This tbhqhfam. If you can't take the hit you'd better fucking quit.
>>
niggers are thugs and see him as a scapegoat race to take out their anger on
>>
>>70753079
>around blacks he relaxed
there's his mistake right here!
>>
>>70754683
>If you can't take the hit
That's irrelevant. Also he took the hits if you watch even parts of the video
>>
>>70753079
Are the Taiwanese the ultimate chameleons?
>>
>>70753786
I think it's more to do with Harvard than Asian. They are like he's taking this job away from someone who has to go sling rocks now when this guy could be working anywhere.
>>
>>70753079
He needs to clock one of those spades, and kick him in he teeth when hes on the floor.

>thats the only language niggers understand
>>
>>70753079
I like this narrative. Some article-fag should do a writeup and submit it to all the usual leftist rags.
>>
Black basketball players matters.

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/10/21/en/more_sports/1445431028.html

>>> This was just the tip of the iceberg. Jiménez was also the victim of racism, being threatened and having his apartment broken into by some of his non-white teammates, who stole food, money and clothes. As he put it, "My teammates didn't believe in equality. There were splits along racial lines".

>>> When Jiménez tried to talk to his coach about what he was going through, he was given "two solutions: to fit my door with a bolt to stop people breaking in and stealing things and to switch to point guard". "I was incensed because that wasn't the way to solve my problems off the court. The solution to stop people stealing from me would have been to hold a team meeting and to punish those responsible", the Spaniard added.
>>
This is the only escape for many of them, of course they'll play dirty. Specially when a Chink outplays them.
>>
>>70753079
Bump cause nig nogs are racist.
>>
Wish I lived in the past(60-80), where the NBA wasn't absolutely filled with groids. And when Yugoslavia and SSSR(which were awful commie ideas but nonetheless) made great teams and beat the US groids when they competed.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.