[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wel /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
wel /pol/?
>>
File: 1457451179100.jpg (62 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
1457451179100.jpg
62 KB, 640x472
>>70752914

I'm pretty sure at one point there was a genocide, actually.
>>
>>70752914
>Healing the sick
>talking about trans people
It's the obvious joke to make
>>
>>70752914

>healing the sick
Mental healthcare for trans people desu senpai
>>
>he didn't mention it
>therefore it's fine
He said nothing about nuking faggots and niggers either.
>>
>>70752914
Clearly this tard never actually read the bible.
>>
>>70752914
>>70752993
...and he said once that he did not come to "save your kind "
>>
>>70752914
>Jesus
>The entire Bible
>>
>>70752914
You mean the gospels right? The bible itself is full of all sorts of shit.

PS: How did you get your state flag to show up like that?
>>
>>70752914
Trans people didn't exist in that time
>>
>>70752914
Where spoke Jesus about feeding the poor shelter the homeless or heal the sick?
>>
>>70752914
He said nothing about having sex with animals, so that means we can do it, right?
>>
File: 1457690420892.png (48 KB, 908x539) Image search: [Google]
1457690420892.png
48 KB, 908x539
>>70752914
>>
>>70752914

The Gospel is a pretty small part of the bible and tbqh feeding the sick and poor was not the bulk of his subject matter.
>>
>Number of times Mohammed talked about feeding the poor, sheltering the homeless, and healing the sick.
>zero

>Number of times Mohammed talked about conquering non-muslims and extorting them
>pretty much the entire quran
>>
File: 1460459405981.jpg (160 KB, 1844x1210) Image search: [Google]
1460459405981.jpg
160 KB, 1844x1210
The occupy democrats social media "campaign" or whatever you want to call rejoicing apes shouting about nonsensical shit was still quite reasonable considering what they are, apes, but this goes over the top.

I want every /pol/ack to understand that we are a dying breed. The world will consist of the elite with their massive corporations selling outrageously overpriced stuff you don't even need and the sheep following along.
>>
>3 But I want you to understand that dthe head of every man is Christ, ethe head of a wife1 is her husband, and fthe head of Christ is God. 4 Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head, 5 but every wife2 who prays or gprophesies hwith her head uncovered dishonors her head, since it is the same ias if her head were shaven. 6 For if a wife will not cover her head, then she should cut her hair short. But since it is disgraceful for a wife to cut off her hair or shave her head, let her cover her head. 7 For a man ought not to cover his head, since jhe is the image and glory of God, but kwoman is the glory of man. 8 For lman was not made from woman, but woman from man. 9 Neither was man created for woman, but mwoman for man. 10 That is why a wife ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels.3 11 Nevertheless, nin the Lord woman is not independent of man nor man of woman; 12 for as woman was made from man, so man is now born of woman. And oall things are from God. 13 Judge for yourselves: is it proper for a wife to pray to God with her head uncovered? 14 Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair it is a disgrace for him, 15 but if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For her hair is given to her for a covering.
>>
>>70752914
Exactly, healing the sicks.

Trans are sick people.
>>
>>70752914
I don't think you're going to find a single person who complains about trans bathroom rights feeding the poor, sheltering the homeless, healing the sick or doing anything charitable besides pretending to fight for equality on the Internet.
>>
File: throw our head back and laugh.gif (2 MB, 390x277) Image search: [Google]
throw our head back and laugh.gif
2 MB, 390x277
>>70752914
>numbers of times that jesus spoke about the holocaust being real = 0

>numbers of time jesus spoke of jews being evil: pretty much the entire fucking bible
>>
>>70754087
Right here faggot. Emailed my senator about his bullshit law last week. Bought a homeless guy lunch today.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.