[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is to blame for the Northeast turning into such a leftis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
Who is to blame for the Northeast turning into such a leftist shithole?

>A Lexington resident who wants to ban certain types of semi-automatic weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines in a community known as the birthplace of American liberty said town leaders are urging him to back off the controversial proposal.

>Robert Rotberg, the founding director of Harvard Kennedy School’s Program on Intrastate Conflict, submitted a citizen’s petition for the upcoming annual Town Meeting that would prohibit the manufacture, sale, ownership, or possession of specific weapons in Lexington.

>“We’re not taking anything away,’’ said Rotberg, a Town Meeting member for 41 years. “We’re strengthening the rights of Lexingtonians to be secure in their private houses and less fearful of people spraying bullets at them.’’

>The proposal has drawn the attention of gun rights advocates, who are urging Lexington residents who oppose such limits to attend the Town Meeting discussion April 6 at Battin Hall, just a few blocks from where the Battle of Lexington took place in 1775.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/03/07/proposed-ban-assault-weapons-lexington-stirs-controversy/QXHcD1TcZ1iXmEzVj5KDPM/story.html
>>
not the Jews
>>
>>70752808
Urban whites who don't live among diversity tend to favor gun control. Rural whites and whites who have to live in diverse areas favor gun rights.

Europe is probably anti-gun rights because it's densely populated and very urban with a high percentage of whites (for now). England has extreme gun control and they have a ridiculous South Korea level population density + 80%+ white population.
>>
>>70753295
It is not just guns
Vermont used to be the most Conservative State in the Union and now it is one of the most liberal
>>
File: image_2.jpg (15 KB, 480x464) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
15 KB, 480x464
>>70752808
>rotberg
>berg
>>
>>70752808
Whites who've bought into the anti-gun agenda pushed by the educatiom system. I grew up in a liberal noguns family and used to consider myself pro gun control when I was younger. The shit feels like common sense to you when you believe it, like there's no possible way anyone should be able to have anything thats not like a single action with a 3 round magazine. The brainwashing is strong.
>>
>>70752808
>Rotberg
>>
>>70752808
>Rotberg
>>
File: oiveygoyimalert.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
oiveygoyimalert.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
> Robert Rotberg
> Rob Rotberg
> Rotberg
>Berg
>>
File: you are not helping moron.jpg (85 KB, 628x501) Image search: [Google]
you are not helping moron.jpg
85 KB, 628x501
>>70754358
Controlled opposition is part of it too. There are some pretty cringy gun nuts out there but I'm sure a lot of them are put up to it so the media will have something to cover. When people see some dirty neckbeard on tv with a semi-automatic rifle in a daycare center or Target, it freaks them out.
>>
>>70755209
>it freaks them out.
Why?
>>
>>70752808

>Rotberg
>>
>>70755209
dustcover is open...fucking pleb
>>
>>70754358
"The shit feels like common sense to you when you believe . . .The brainwashing is strong."

Very true. Sanctimonious self-righteousness is masturbation of the mind, and just as habit forming as the real thing.

I was raised in the Northeast, but, luckily, attended Catholic schools - which is a distinct subculture - but was still infected with this attitude. It's contagious. Still, living there, if you're under the age of 40 (or, possibly, older), you're immediately discounted.

If you voice a conservative opinion, unless you are a religious and proper non-white person/family, you are either denounced as arrogrant-ignorant or matronized as simply ignorant.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.