[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your excuse for not supporting sexual liberty and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1593531784.jpg (111 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
1593531784.jpg
111 KB, 640x920
What's your excuse for not supporting sexual liberty and equality for women? Women should be free to have sex with whoever they want, whenever they want and with how many people they want and not be treated any differently from men.
>>
>>70748838
>confirmed for having never fucked a virgin
>Instantly creates a psychopath
>>
>>70748838
Women are allowed to do whatever they want. Women aren't entitled to my respect or attraction, though. I won't treat you differently if you're a slut but I also don't want to date you.
>>
>Sexual liberation degenerates society by removing the family unit.

>Removal of the family unit, a mother and father bringing up a kid, severely damages the kid's brain development.

>By refusing the next generation of society a proper upbringing we are killing our society and culture.

There's many more reasons, but this is just one of them.
>>
>>70748838
>Sexual liberation degenerates society by removing the family unit.

>Removal of the family unit, a mother and father bringing up a kid, severely damages the kid's brain development.

>By refusing the next generation of society a proper upbringing we are killing our society and culture.

There's many more reasons, but this is just one of them.
>>
>>70749027
Why should women be called sluts for their sexual behavior while men get praised?
>>
>>70748838
This kind of thinking never made much sense to me.

1.For centuries the West followed Christianity, and in Christianity virginity is required from from men and women.

2.What exactly do men gain from enforcing virginity? If anything shouldn't they WANT sluts, so they have easier access to sex?
>>
>>70749525
Men can be sluts too, and I don't praise them for acting like that either.
>>
>>70749546

>What exactly do men gain from enforcing virginity? If anything shouldn't they WANT sluts, so they have easier access to sex?

You're implying every single man's single goal and purpose in life is hedonism, which is false and sexist. It's a proven fact that the family unit brings up superior children with superior brain development, which further the progress of the human race.
>>
>>70749525
>men get praised
Hollywood isn't real life. Both men and women can be sluts.
>>
>>70749546
The idea of marriage was conceived to ensure that all men in a society had equal opportunity to reproduce. If you allow all women to fuck freely, they will be content to share the top 40% of men while the rest do not get to reproduce. This would lead to infighting and disorder as the bottom percent of men try to steal women from the top or just drop out of society and cease to be productive.
>>
>>70749022

this. and I dont want contaminated womb for my children.
>>
>all these people in this thread ignoring the fact that condoms exist

Not every sex session results in pregnancy, you know? A woman can have protected sex with lots of guys before finally settling down and it won't affect her or the family structure with anything whatsoever.
>>
>>70750384

Sexual liberation removes the family unit. Period. Full stop. Nobody said anything about sexual liberation causing women to not use condoms and have birth outside of marriage (although that is part of the problem because it will happen more often because of the sexual liberation movement). Sexual liberation means more sexual partners means lower chance of a successful marriage (this is a fact backed up by statistics and social psychology). Divorce is the end result, and this has a tremendous rippling effect on the development of the child.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 633x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 633x360
>>70750384
>it won't affect her or the family structure with anything whatsoever.

By golly you are one stupid gypsy
>>
>>70748838
It always cracks me up, when people think these age old sexual preferences were created by some dark cabal of misogynists.

Virginity has been valued across almost all cultures since day one. It's associated with lower disease risk, lower paternity uncertainty and much more stable marriages.
>>
>>70751964
Don't forget the development of superior offspring and thus the development of superior culture. All of those societies that didn't value virginity are still in the stone age.
>>
>>70748838
you imply that we should respect women for being sluts. i can respect a woman for what she has done ,but if all she has done is have sex and be degenerate she can try a long time before any respect is given
>>
That image would make sense except that it also changes who a man is.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.