[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you have some explaining to do leafs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: come on canada.jpg (323 KB, 1684x1126) Image search: [Google]
come on canada.jpg
323 KB, 1684x1126
you have some explaining to do leafs
>>
>>70746739
but it's not legal yet
>>
>>70746739
They made the actual leaf legal. Problem?
>>
>>70746739
It'll never be legal, but you have to get the subhuman and millennial votes somehow. This is how we did it.
>>
>>70746739
not legal currency != illegal
>>
>>70747073
no, pennies are illegal. if you use them at a store they take possession of them and haul them to the feds
>>70746825
yes it is, i just went to vancouver yesterday and bought some dope
>>
>>70746739
>money is illegal

I knew it, that Turdeau fag is a communist
>>
>>70746739
>mfw I've completely forgotten pennies even exist
>>
>>70748535
honestly i think its time for leafs to impeach

weed is destroying the country and now people cant even use pennies without them being confiscated?

wtf is this dumb ass president doing
>>
WIll canadian pennies ever go up in value? I've got a bunch.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 252x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 252x240
>>70748214
What the fuck are you serious. Pennies are illegal in leaf land. Why even?
>>
>>70746739
you jealous?
>>
>>70748887
Jesus Christ, they're not illegal, we're phasing them out. We round all transactions to the nearest nickel.
>>
>>70748874
yes they are currently used as a blackmarket legal tender due to their legal status

collect them while you can, but you'll only be able to buy illegal things with them on the black market
>>70748887
treudeu decided that they sucked and were garbo or something, i think he read a book that told him to do it

they actually confiscate any pennies you have and send them to be melted down
>>
File: 1450212428943.jpg (73 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1450212428943.jpg
73 KB, 350x350
>>70748853
Trudeau is a genius though, he's cutting supply and increasing scarcity so the CAD goes up
>>
>>70749111
why doesnt he just use weed as pennies?

u can grow it so its infinite currency but u can also smoke it for that sweet release so it wont get inflated
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.