[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This is your brain >This is your brain on drugs >A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: brain on lsd.jpg (72 KB, 460x399) Image search: [Google]
brain on lsd.jpg
72 KB, 460x399
>This is your brain
>This is your brain on drugs
>Any questions?

Doesn't look much like an egg in a frying pan to me.

http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/newsandeventspggrp/imperialcollege/newssummary/news_11-4-2016-17-21-2
>>
How is this politics?
>>
>>70746599
Drugs are illegal, their illegality is because of laws, laws are created by politicians, and political issues belong on a political forum.
>>
>>70746599

drug policy and "degeneracy" are always politics friend
>>
then do your damn drugs i dont give a shit

fuck off
>>
>its literally on fire with useless thoughts

looks healty
>>
>>70747028
>>70747139
Fuck off
>>
>>70747210

actually due to the laws and some major busts of chemists, real LSD is hard to find these days. Most of what you'll find illegally as "acid" is a completely unrelated chemical called 25-i-nBOME. Unlike LSD, 25-i can kill people readily from overdoses even at relatively low doses.

LSD takes a relatively sophisticated lab and an experienced organic chemist to make, so a single arrest can remove like 90% of the supply for the entire world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Leonard_Pickard
http://www.cracked.com/article_19357_6-people-who-single-handedly-screwed-entire-economies_p2.html

See #2. 90% in a single bust.
>>
>>70748106
We don't live in thw stone age Nigger.

Dark web fools
>>
>>70747412
>Implying such a thing as "useless thoughts" exist
literal sheep
>>
>>70748427
Dude weed lmao
>>
>>70746240
fucking jews propagating drugs
>>
>>70747412

>on fire

That's not an infrared image.. it's an MRI.

It's brain activity, nothing more. If anything it suggests that you experience information overload, or that your thoughts on stimuli aren't as compartmentalized and organized.
>>
File: 5725567.jpg (76 KB, 564x745) Image search: [Google]
5725567.jpg
76 KB, 564x745
>>70748716

it's actually the eternal anglo this time

this is the doctor who headed the study.
>>
ITT: The same people who insist that the non-religious are degenerates for having a different belief system than theirs also insist that drug users are degenerate, unproductive fools for having a different lifestyle than theirs.

“Taking LSD was a profound experience, one of the most important things in my life. LSD shows you that there’s another side to the coin, and you can’t remember it when it wears off, but you know it. It reinforced my sense of what was important—creating great things instead of making money, putting things back into the stream of history and of human consciousness as much as I could.” - Steve Jobs

Francis Crick was also an avid user of LSD - the same man that is famous for discovering the double helix structure of DNA, and is praised by /pol/ for denying racial egalitarianism.
>>
>>70749091

You're forgetting Kary Mullis, who developed PCR (polymerase chain reaction, the foundation for all DNA testing, sequencing, and potential gene therapy) and won a nobel prize for it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.