[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can this argument even be refuted? >inb4 >lock and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: cYtraVn.png (495 KB, 523x625) Image search: [Google]
cYtraVn.png
495 KB, 523x625
How can this argument even be refuted?

>inb4
>lock and key
>dipping dicks in cereal
>cooties
>stds
>absorbing dna via semen

bottom line is men and women should fuck as much as they want and it's healthy and if safe if you do it right. People take risks driving a car everyday.

The only person against free love is the loser who can't get any even though it's free.
ARE YOU A LOSER?
>>
t. cuckold
>>
Just because it's enjoyable and as accepted doesn't make it any less degenerate.
>>
>>70745858
Degenerates like you belong on the cross
Sex is a sacred act between a married man and women in order to foster the next generation
People like you that perverse and disgrace it are chipping away at the pillars that hold our society up
>>
>>70745858
Every ejaculation into a woman results in the vagina and uterus holding onto that dna and the eventual child(ren) the woman has will have traces of every single man who came inside her regardless of whether it made a child or not. So you are literally frotting with every man your woman has been with.
>>
Unless she is literally 100 years old, or accidentally marries kamikaze pilots over and over again, 48 partners is way too fucking many.
>>
>>70745858

The more people do some thing the less intimate/special/sacred it becomes.
>>
File: 1333574522945.png (623 KB, 596x499) Image search: [Google]
1333574522945.png
623 KB, 596x499
>food analogies

Not a real argument.
>>
>>70746939
Has this fruitfly anecdote achieved meme status?
>>
>>70745858
Women who had a lot of sex have much higher rates of HPV infection and consequentially cervical cancer. It doesn't matter whether they were using protection or not.
>>
File: legentlemen.png (376 KB, 469x636) Image search: [Google]
legentlemen.png
376 KB, 469x636
I don't give a shit how many partners either a man or a woman have had.

It doesn't matter.

What matters is if they tell someone they are done fucking around, they stop. Simple as that.
>>
I don't give a fuck anymore. Just waiting for the time when warriors of caliphate come to behead kuffars so I can cheer for them in their quest to destroy this cesspool of evil called western civilization.
>>
>>70745858
>How can this argument even be refuted?
>inb4 arguments that have already refuted it
>>
His analogy is stupid. It would make more sense if you were eating cereal that other people spat out.

So an unopened box of cereal would be more appreciated than a box of used up, spit soaked cereal.
>>
>>70745858
That's it goy. Sex is just like the sugary GMO artificial flavoured, "insert brand here" cereal you eat every morning. Now take your diabetes pills and go work for 9 hours and watch Netflix all night.
>>
>>70748194
Or, do you buy your underwear new from the store, or used? I suppose if they've been washed well it wouldn't matter, and yet, people keep buying new underwear
>>
John Green here is arguing from a male perspective. His analogy is talking about males fucking a lot of girls and the 48th girl saying that she doesn't feel special. He's not arguing about whether or not it's gross to fuck a girl who has fucked 48 guys.
>>
>>70747642
What if your wife fucked a guy with a bigger dick before you and liked it better?
>>
>>70748611
Citation needed

If he said he was talking from a male's perspective, then that would clear some shit up.
>>
>>70748799
Or he's talking about a guy saying he doesn't feel special being the 48th. He's only talking about muh feels and not if it's gross or not still.
>>
>>70748624
So basically my last ex? ;-;
>>
>>70745858
>if I post this every day it becomes true
>>
>>70747615
This is pol. It basically works like this. Sarcastically say some dumb shit, call it a shitpost if you will - and we all share a laugh at something so absurd it is funny.

Except a few people are retards and can't tell. They take it as fact and investigate, cherry pick all the information they can and absorb it. Repost it. Make images for it. It attracts the attention of other impressionable retards.

And over time we develop a community that is either a) shitposting or b) """"""redpilled"""""" stormfags that legit think they've found the truth on an anonymous imageboard
>>
There's plenty of research on this, women are much more conservative and do self policing more than men when it comes to sex. I think the average woman thinks 4-5 sexual partners is ideal. Women are the greatest enemy to women when it comes to shaming women.
>>
>>70745858
>"genuinely enjoy your whole-grain crunch"

Why would you do this to the English language
>>
File: 1391735734030.png (185 KB, 1359x1157) Image search: [Google]
1391735734030.png
185 KB, 1359x1157
>>70745858
Oh look it's this thread again.
>>
Someone post that study about how women with more sexual partners are more likely to suffer from unhappiness, depression and other mental issues.
>>
Putting restraints on sexuality is what caused us to advance as a species towards civilization. Loosening sexual morals leads to collapse, but you already knew that didn't you? You just wanted to shitpost.
>>
File: 1436709656866.jpg (14 KB, 480x287) Image search: [Google]
1436709656866.jpg
14 KB, 480x287
>>70745858
>bottom line is men and women should fuck as much as they want and it's healthy and if safe if you do it right.

>it's healthy and if safe if you do it right.

Most people that are "slut-shamed" do not do it right. They are careless and selfish people that are at risk of catching and spreading STDs. Also most sluts that push anti slut shaming only want to get with men even though they'll never stay committed due to their track record.

The bottom line truly is, that there are consequences for your actions. Suppressing personal opinion and harmless judgement won't help anyone with anything.
>>
>>70745858
who should I marry?

>qt virgin who like me has never had sex and is waiting until she starts a family

>ugly fat used up whore whos had sex at least 50 times

I wonder which one would give me a stable family HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>70745858
>he doesn't realize promiscuity helps spread diseases
>OP inb4s legitimate reasons why he is wrong
WEW LAD
E
W
L
A
D
>>
>>70745858
>do it right
The only right way to do it is within the context of marraige for the purpose of procreation
>>
>>70745858
Value is not inherent. Demand creates value and, frankly, fewer men want to marry a woman with 100+ partners than a woman with <10 partners. Therefore, the former woman, all other factors being equal, is less valuable as a prospective wife.

>but that's not fair

So?
>>
>>70745858
How come you get to use apt analogies but we can't?
>>
>>70747615
>>70751655
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16084184/
>>
>>70751655
I'm new here and a lot of things make sense. I like it here because you don't get lambasted for posting facts and statistics and truth that people on other forums would attempt to censor or explain away with fallacies. I don't care about race but there is a race/IQ correlation. The Jew stuff and "holohoax" stuff is a bit overblown and annoying and I don't buy into it or find it important. However, things like multiculturalism and sexual liberation given a particular context can be poison to a culture and society. That's just a fact.
>>
File: 1339892811939.jpg (42 KB, 288x467) Image search: [Google]
1339892811939.jpg
42 KB, 288x467
>inb4 STD's
you can't inb4 something that completely refutes your bullshit cereal analogy.
That would be like me starting a thread saying "/pol/ can't even prove the sky is blue, /pol/ BTFO >inb4 pictures of the sky are posted"
If I switch from eating cheerios to eating dozens of other cereals it doesn't increase my chance of getting a horrible lifelong disease.
>>
>>70753032
We have STDs so prolific that humanity has basically given up trying to eradicate them.
>>
>>70745858
Would you like cereal out of the box?

Or cereal that's already been chewed by 37 other men?
>>
>>70745858
A ton of negative psychological factors are correlated with being a whore.

Also
>what is preference

Some people actually like whores.
>>
>>70753180
keep your penis in your pants fucking retard
>>
Well, I was raised in a sophisticated kind of style.
Yeah, my taste in music and women drove my folks half wild.
Mom and Dad had a plan for me,
It was debutantes and er-symphonies,
But I like my music hot; I like my women wild.

Yeah, an' I like my women just a little on the trashy side,
When they wear their clothes too tight and their hair is dyed.
Too much lipstick an' er too much rouge,
Gets me excited, leaves me feeling confused.
An' I like my women just a little on the trashy side.

Shoulda seen the looks on the faces of my Dad and Mom,
When I showed up at the door with a date for the senior prom.
They said: "Well, pardon us son, she ain't no kid.
"That's a cocktail waitress in a Dolly Parton wig.
I said: "I know it dad, ain't she cool, that's the kind I dig."

Instrumental break.

I like 'em sweet, I like 'em with a heart of gold.
Yeah an' I like 'em brassy, I like 'em brazen and bold.
Well, they say that opposites attract, well, I don't agree
I want a woman just as tacky as me.
Yeah, I like my women just a little on the trashy side.

Yeah, I like my women an' I like 'em on the trashy side.
>>
Sluts typically have emotional problems
>>
>>70745858
both arguments are false analogies in the first place.
>>
>>70745858
>How can this argument even be refuted?
Stop posting this every fucking day.
>>
>>70753032

If that's really a concern you can just say, "I think we should both get tested."
>>
>>70746939

The sperm that makes it is combined with an egg. Together, these create the child's DNA, there are no 'third parties.'
>>
>>70746939
Didn't Hitler made something like that with his breeding program of making pure blond Aryans?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.