[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would /pol/ vote for based Paul Ryan if he becomes the presidential
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (2 MB, 1112x1341) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1112x1341
>>
>>70744742
Yes. Hes Catholic and level-headed.
>>
no. I will only vote for Trump
>>
>>70744742

Not voting for anyone but Trump.

If they screw him out of the nomination, I'll support his third party bid and vote (D) the rest of the way.
>>
No. I would also expect widespread arson on his campaign materials and routine physical violence against anyone canvasing on his behalf.
>>
I stand with Trump regardless of party affiliation.
>>
RAMZPAUL video related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kstd-9HzJg
>>
File: verminsupreme.jpg (62 KB, 640x413) Image search: [Google]
verminsupreme.jpg
62 KB, 640x413
ill write in vermin supreme before i vote for the establishment
>>
>>70744742
>Would /pol/ vote for based Paul Ryan if he becomes the presidential nominee ?

No.

He effectively ended any aspirations for national office with the Omnibus deal, much like Rubio did with the Gang of 8 deal.

His potential candidacy is a trial balloon the status quo establishment is floating, in an attempt to keep themselves on the cozy corruption gravy train.
>>
File: judaintesify.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
judaintesify.gif
212 KB, 501x585
Go away Ryan shill. I smell you a mile away.
>>
>>70744742
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/ryan-to-formally-rule-out-white-house-bid-221834
fuck off misinformed faggot
go choke on a dick
>>
>>70744742
>literally the king of cuckservatives

I'd honestly rather vote for shillary. Enjoy your 9th circle Paul
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 400x400
>>70744742

Fuck no. I'll write in Trump even though there are 7 states that don't even allow write ins. Fuck the Dems. Fuck the republicans. Fuck the federal government. Fuck the international banking cartel. I, along with 10s of millions of other Americans, am sending a message to the bastards in 2016. We're coming for you.
>>
>>70744742
No.
>>
>>70744742

Fuck no.

Nigger twink didn't debate, didn't campaign and has been a turbo cuck as speaker. Fuck him and fuck you.
>>
>>70744742
He's supposedly announcing at 3:15 EST that he will NOT be running for president. He said this morning on some radio news station that "He will not let his name be on the ballot" and that "he can't make it any clearer"

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/politics/paul-ryan-to-rule-out-presidential-bid/38985078
>>
>>70746417
>politico

you realize that is a classic political move? of course he wont openly admit to it. its all about appearing like your not interested and that after much deliberation and support of the people you decide to accept the position. its literally a PR move. This is the same guy who didnt want to be speaker of the house. look where he is now.
>>
>>70744742
what's the point?

there is exactly zero diference between him and Hillary when it comes to positions, but you could at least blame Democrats for failure after her first term
>>
I love how the RNC or whoever has started posting these threads 4-5 times a day, just to gauge the reaction of trump supporters.
>>
>>70744742
Fuck no!!

Trump or no vote nigga
>>
>>70744742
nope

Trump or TRump write in only
neocons and true conservatives can dieā„¢
>>
NO, and stop making this fucking thread, you shill.
>>
>>70744742
Paul Ryan can go get fucked with a rake
>>
>>70747290
indeed, this is blatant RNC shilling.

RNC shill fuck off
>>
No, it is Trump or nothing. If the GOP robs Trump of the nomination I will never vote for any GOP candidate again. Not that that really matters when you think about it, they are robbing Trump by just giving Cruz the delegates regardless of who the state votes for, so in the end our """"democracy"""" literally doesn't matter.
>>
>>70747499
I suggest two rakes. One for each eyesocket
>>
>>70744742
>based

He's a fucking kike puppet and a traitor to his country.
>>
>>70747613
>>70747463
>>70747431

I thought /pol/ was a stronghold for young energized youth republicans/ conservative voters
>>
>>70744742
No.
>>
This thread again. He is a cyptokike for big banks and mass immigration.
>>
>>70748018
Who told you that?
Your jewish boss that pays you to post this thread over and over?

Enjoy your $0.02
>>
>>70744742
No, if Trump doesn't get the nomination I'm voting Hillary to accelerate the collapse
>>
Anti-fag = Fucc that cuck
>>
>>70748018
No. /pol/ is a board for morons and racists, and none of the people here even cared about politics until Trump came along. When Trump is gone, they will stop caring again and go back to their retarded memes and racism.
>>
No. Fuck Paul Ryan. I hope he fucking dies. I will only vote for Trump.
>>
>>70744742
Yes
>>
>>70747687
It hasn't existed in a long time
>>
>>70748371
> and none of the people here even cared about politics until Trump came along
Yeah, that's why we spent all day discussing politics before Trump came along. Shitty b8
>>
If Ryan become nominee, it proves voting is pointless.

So nah.

I'd quit working and collect welfare and sell drugs.
>>
>>70744742
I only vote for whoever has the last name Trump.
>>
>>70744742
Yes.
>>
>>70748524
>that's why we spent all day discussing politics before Trump came along
You're a dumbass who probably doesn't even know what "discussing politics" even means. No, crying about feminists/SJWs and making memes about Zimmerman doesn't qualify as politics. Hell, the only "discussing politics" that /pol/ does now is talk about Trump and cry about the RNC. /pol/ is a board for retards, always has been, always will be.
>>
>>70744742
Fuck no. He is an open-borders, free trade globalist who became a corrupt politician
>>
>>70748018
There's like 10 actual republicans on /pol/. Shill pls go
>>70748774
Yes there's a lot of shitposting too, but there are plenty of actual politics threads and always have been.
>>
>>70744742
I will register independent and write in John McAfee
>>
Trump > Ryan > Hillary > Kasich > Cruz > Sanders
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.