[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the secret of Jews beeing so smart? I mean if you look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 26
File: 1404648517644.jpg (25 KB, 477x351) Image search: [Google]
1404648517644.jpg
25 KB, 477x351
What is the secret of Jews beeing so smart? I mean if you look at it - huge amount of our advancment has been done by them. Probobly more genious pysicists, chemists and so on than all other ethnicities combined. Not to mention the fact that Hitler litteraly lost war because of not letting them develope nuclear weapons for him (He was way ahead of everyone else at the start).
>>
Too obvious.
>>
>>70743160
Mostly eugenics and nepotism.
>>
>>70743273
So they inbreed to preserve the best genes? Should that not make you retarded?
>>
>>70743385
not if the gene pool is large enough
also there's a regular influx of new blood through matrilinear marriage
>>
File: 1421173393001.png (108 KB, 1510x948) Image search: [Google]
1421173393001.png
108 KB, 1510x948
>>70743160
2/10 made me post a comic
>>
>>70743385
>Should that not make you retarded?
Yes it should, and it does.
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128
>>
>>70743745
Wrong link- http://blogs.psychcentral.com/no-family-madder/2013/12/gene-disposes-ashkenazi-jews-to-psychosis/
>>
>>70743621

You have to be very uneducated to not see that they have led our technological advancment for past decades. Everything from General relativity theory to quantum mechanics has been envisioned by them. They obviusly have some supperior ability to understand things. I just find it weird, but the belgian could have a point.
>>
>>70743160

They tend have their priorities in the right place and value aspirational ideals. Also, they take care of each other. Everyone should have the opportunity to live on a kibbutz to understand this.
>>
File: 145038198799.jpg (46 KB, 660x720) Image search: [Google]
145038198799.jpg
46 KB, 660x720
if boxxy was a jew she'd had her carrier on tv by now

thanks god she's not a jew

no fucking jew can ever achieve the level of her cuteness
>>
>>70743916
So you think that their genious comes from teaching correct values and passing them for generations?
>>
File: 1454918665458.jpg (305 KB, 3255x2433) Image search: [Google]
1454918665458.jpg
305 KB, 3255x2433
As an aside, if you've been paying attention there has been an increasing tendency of Jewish infighting.
The lines are drawn between globalist Soros minions and their 'free market' capitalist counterparts.
Pic related an anti-Soros Jew.
and article
http://archive.is/T7nLm
>>
>>70744333

Yes.

If you notice within Jewish families, success is driven generationally and built into the expectation of children. Even the "black sheeps" or fuck-ups aren't allowed to fall out of society, and the families tend to pick up the slack for them so they don't become total losers.
>>
File: 1421173393004.png (464 KB, 2408x2468) Image search: [Google]
1421173393004.png
464 KB, 2408x2468
>>70743898
>General relativity theory
>quantum mechanics
Meaningless shit which serves no purpose in the real world.
>They obviusly have some supperior ability to understand things.
Do they?
>>
>>70744901
I don't fallow the whole /pol conspiracy thing about jews (aside from memes), but studying physics has led me to see that they have done a lot in the name of sciance. Seems like there is very much a point in Eugenics and we are dismissing it only because of ethnical reasons.
>>
>>70745127
Jews have a generally high IQ.
Coupled with a strong familial tradition, this gives them a large advantage in society.
>>
File: 1404609470858.jpg (9 KB, 233x294) Image search: [Google]
1404609470858.jpg
9 KB, 233x294
>>70745127
Are you baiting here? You are using a computer that is fully driven because this meaningless shit has been invented. With out these discoveries we would be using steam or primitive electronics.
>>
>>70743160
The last commandment of the christians :
10) “You shall not covet"
that was what actually made them smarter. Let me explain. Lending money on taxes, and trying to achive properties that the other people had by smart use of money and math, not only made them look for smarter production methods, but also made all the jews engage themselves in high intelectual sciences like math and economics. we are talking more than 2000 years of jews studying and teaching this to their children. Education for jews is a high value. so in the early ages of USA since everyone was almost christian and coveting was considered usury, the jews were doing the job. "Ok brother christian, i will do this dirty work for you." And then the christians now hate the jews totally out of projection. in fact its all jellyness. im a brazilian, halfnigger and even i can see this shit. how cant you europeans and North americans cant ?
>>
>>70743916
>>70745098

So one more thing, so if you look at like Jon Stewart, by all accounts, he should have been a looser when you compare him to his uber successful banker brother, but had the right value instilled that forced him into thinking that he had to succeed.

There are Tons of case studies like this, they are driven to success, but because they want to, but because they have to, and that is how they derive validation in their family/community. Also, intellectual success is equal, if not more important than financial.
>>
>>70745697
This anon knows the shit.
>>
>>70745738
Fair. But don't asians hold these values even higher? Yet they seem to be just a bit lower in terms of success. I see how my point is irrelavant, but would be interesting to see someones oppinion on this.
>>
>>70745697
Jews control Brazil right?
>>
>>70745273
high verbal iq

this specific area of intelligence combined with the jewish culture based around strong nepotism and swindling the goyim means they are a net loss and should be removed or the jewish identity destroyed and the people assimilated into their host cultures
>>
>>70745984
no. burger, our political scenary is quite complex. and we have most portuguese descendents in control of this shit. i belive some international influence applies, but thats pretty much that. white european descendents most christians.
>>
>>70746202
Then why is Dilma Rousseff from fucking Bulgaria?
>>
>>70745984
if jews controlled this shit we would be far better of i guess. and to back that i can show you some brazilian thoughts :
> Being successfull, is hard since everyone will be very unconfortable with your success and you will have to apologise for it.
thats is a very Christian thought. mabe not on the north american christian formation (i dont know the difference of the churches but i know regarding this one we are different.) So being successfull in brazil comes with this high price. people will envy you and out of compassion you will feel bad for getting better than your friends.
If you apply captalism on this shit it will never work that well. Add corruption to that and you will understand why comunism is the brazilian way of doing politics.
>>
>>70746338
she is brazilian retard. her father was from bulgaria. but hey we do not work like americans. we fuck and assimilate culture. we do not create apartheid like ghetos that separate cultures. im not even saying thats better just saying its different and should keep that in mind. no brazilian see the president as a bulgarian.
>>
>>70746338
also her mother was brazilian portuguese descendent : Dilma Jane da Silva
>>
>>70746338
either way trying to prove she was from bulgaria changes nothing. she will be voted for impeachment next week. And to tell you the truth she is not even close to the biggest powers in brazil.
>>
>>70745127
>some of the most important work done in physics in the past decade is useless because it was done by Jews

You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>70745946

Asians are MUCH less sympathetic, and only value success. There is a much healthier and more 'human' component to families with jews. They trust each other and 'get' where they are coming from, which may be a reason why they support each other in business. Also, look at the actual mechanism Chinese and Koreans use to get ahead. Jews value ethics more, because it is a stain on them..asians don't care, and even value behavior westerners would consider questionable.
>>
>>70743160
Their long noses let more oxygen in the brainzs
>>
you guys should just give this shit up and team up with the jews to fight terrorism. i mean you are doing it. you just know they are smarter than you and you are afraid of their power. I cant erase this immagery of USA being Conan, very strong and skilled on war, but since he cant understand magic he hates all wizards. Trying to understand magic would make conan a much better warrior. Your government knows that, thats why israel is an ally.
>>
>>70743160
Nepotism and the fucking holocaust shield / white guilt. Since it happened you can no longer say NO to a jew or criticize them or you're immediately an horrible antisemite. This allow them to take positions of power everywhere. Master race ? more like the ultimate parasites.
>>
>>70743160

Hitler thought atomikwaffen were the Teufel's werk...he carried the same opinion about die Juden.
>>
File: 1421172311001.jpg (218 KB, 750x537) Image search: [Google]
1421172311001.jpg
218 KB, 750x537
>>70745273
nice way to spell nepotism
>>70745533
pretty sure computers were not invented by jews
>>70747675
what exactly "most important work" you talking about, my friend?
>>
Too be honest nuclear weapons are overrated without the rocket technology behind them. V2 was not good enough though impressive and German bombers were notoriously bad. Even the 4 engine Enola Gay had to be modified to fit the nuke. Even today strategic bombers aren't held in nearly high regard as icbms and slbm . They obviously can carry higher payloads but accuracy, range and speed are more important.
>>
>>70748693
computer was invented by a gay british guy during a war. yeah a war against the germans. i remember. you guys were outsmarted by a gay matematician. lemme check if he was jew..
>>
>>70749015
I just finished watched the imitation game: the post

Why don't you read actual literature on wwii?
>>
>>70748693
Quantum theory led to semiconductors, which are in every computer you use.

General relativity is admittedly harder, but does see some use, especially concerning satellites, space travel, and gravity.
>>
>>70749153
im just a half nigger trying to prove a point about jews being smart. and im doign a great job. and since the facts check you should try attacking my arguments instead my education.
>>
>>70749412

40%
>>
File: -049584.jpg (26 KB, 439x360) Image search: [Google]
-049584.jpg
26 KB, 439x360
>>
>>70749412
Computer was not invented by Turing. The development of the computer took place over decades. There is no single inventor of the computer. Primative "computers" were used in the textile industry in the industrial revolution. I am only explaining this because it is a matter of fact. The bigger claim is that the Germans lost the war because they were "outsmarted" by Turing is an absurd claim. It is to discredit the complexity of the enigma machine and also to discredit the fault of German operational failure in the east. The west didn't win the war. Most historians agree now that the Soviet Union was largely responsible for the fall of nazi Germany. Blessed be Georgy zhukov
>>
While most Europeans were doing agriculture and hunting squirrels, the Jews were doing intellectual stuff - studying Torah and debating Jewish law.

People who were intelligent had better mating opportunities because they gained great respect in the community.

It is like selective breeding, after many generations it has a real effect on the overall IQ

I think it's no coincidence that Jews promote a culture for gentiles that has essentially the opposite effect. They know what they are doing when they promote certain policies and outlooks that prop up the feeble minded in our societies.
>>
>>70749983

The Judeo-Bolsheviks were lost without lend-lease. Fuck off.
>>
File: Screenshot_12.jpg (51 KB, 256x712) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_12.jpg
51 KB, 256x712
>>70749565
i thought japanese were gratefull and honorable. damn you hollywood. filling our theaters will bullshit.
>>
>>70750091
Your opinion <<<<historians
>>
>>70747994

Jews treat other jews as almost cousins or distant relatives. There is a real warmth and unity there.

They are literally a part of a tribe.

They DO have ethics, but they are often limited to those in their group.

There is amoral familism - similar to other mediteranian cultures, but probably even more pronounced
>>
>>70750277

You = Dreydl dropping NIZKOR fagela.
>>
>>70743160
Before the new testament was a thing, we were the only people teaching our kids to read from an early age. And it all steamrolled from there.
>>
File: projekt_prometheus002.jpg (133 KB, 1196x856) Image search: [Google]
projekt_prometheus002.jpg
133 KB, 1196x856
>>
>>70750111
There are no real japanese poster in this board only burgers with proxies my south-american friend
>>
>>70750560
thats what ive been saying to those jelly christians and im not even jew, or white. (since i dont even belive in god monetary help from israel to brazil would be apreciated we are in need of it.) And also forget about that lula - ahmadinejad incident. we dont even like lula anymore.
>>
>>70750560

C'est des conneries Juif. You were worshipping fire and rocks before being domesticated by Mazdayasna.
>>
>>70744145
She's Greek.
>>
>>70749983
Turing developed the theory behind computation, and its universal application. All information can only be transformed through the fundamental theorems developed by Turing. The math behind our computer computation will be the same for Aliens in another Galaxy, presumedly with better hardware and software though
>>
>>70751070

Utter bin liner pseudoscience philo-faggot folklore. Fuck off.
>>
>>70743898
The great majority of Einstein's work was plagiarized, as is well documented. Lorentz, Poincare, and a dozen other "big" names created all of the theory and results from which Einstein would later copy, from all of the pieces of the Special Theory, through the General, and including the mass/energy equivalence. David Hilbert, on whom Einstein went calling for help, even published the generally covariant field equations of gravitation of the General Theory of relativity, before Einstein, as is admitted by Einstein's biographers. This is why it was politically impossible to award him his Nobel for anything that he wrote on Relativity. Einstein was a minor contributor at best to these theories, and in any case an intellectual thief and pretentious braggart. His elevation to near-divine status was an intentional undertaking by the Jewish media and sympathetic publishing houses.

As for Jews' overrepresentation as Nobel Prize winners, those contests are notoriously political in nature (yes, even for the harder sciences, such as Medicine, for example) — Each year sees very heavy lobbying in various newspapers and professional journals about which people should receive the awards. Guess who lobbies the hardest for their fellow tribesmen? Guess who owns or otherwise controls the content of those various newspapers and journals? Naturally Jews are, in general, intelligent and capable, but they are highly overrepresented among Nobel Prize recipients mostly due to their extreme nepotism and racial awareness.

btw, Only Ashkenazi Jews have above-average intelligence — Sephardi Jews and Mizrahi Jews have IQ's below 100, on average. Ashkenazi Jews are highly admixed with German genetics; This is likely the main reason for their generally high intelligence.
>>
>>70750732
thanks italian. sometimes i belive in this board more than i should.
>>
>>70751454
+
J.G. von Soldner
Olinto De Pretto.
>>
>>70743160
There's a really interesting part on Jews and intelligence in The International Jew. It's actually astounding how relevant everything in that book still is now almost 100 years later, I guess that's coincidence for you though.
>>
File: Tinfoil_hat.png (11 KB, 1130x129) Image search: [Google]
Tinfoil_hat.png
11 KB, 1130x129
>>70751454
A lot of discoveries are made by more than one person and he actually has given Lorentz a lot of credit. Don't think he ever wanted to steal something, but he defenatly was the first that was able to put all of the reserch before him together and make full sence of it. If you don't base your reserch into other peoples work you won't make progresss.
>>
File: scamming jew.jpg (58 KB, 504x566) Image search: [Google]
scamming jew.jpg
58 KB, 504x566
>>70743160
They're not that smart.

Ashkenazi jews are genetically virtually the same as sephardic. They differentiate because "Ashkenazi" are the top 76% of jews.

By comparison the top 76% of Caucasians have an average IQ of 113, as opposed to the Ashkenazi average IQ of 107.

I should also note that Caucasians have an extremely high outlier IQ, and we out compete other races by like 10-15 points on average in outlier analysis.

Observe that Caucasians have contributed about 80% of all scientific advances, and since jews were largely banned during periods of human scientific advancement they are only responsible for a very small amount of scientific achievement. Jews mostly work in pseudo-intellectual fields like economics or theoretical physics. Where real innovation and hard science is disregarded for mathematical quackery.
>>
>>70753246
You are missing my main point, which is that the elevation of Einstein to God-like status among intellectuals is not warranted for his piecing together of already existent theory, especially at a time when literally dozens of world-class physicists were thinking along the same lines that he was, with regard to the Special Theory. Just consider Einstein's legacy in the minds of today's common man, a legacy which is based on false impressions intentionally created by Jewish supremacist propaganda:

He discovered E=mc2.
He invented the the atomic bomb.
He discovered the generally covariant field equations of gravitation.
He surmised the 4-dimensional nature of space-time.

None of these are true. Yes, he made contributions and was a competent physicist, but his grand stature is entirely due to his fellow Jews' promotion of him.
>>
>>70753595
what about khazars like Trump? he seems pretty popular around here...
>>
>>70753595
beliving there is an IQ / race correlation without cheking education levels and comparing the data.
>>
>>70753699
Trump isn't jewish. His daughter isn't even either. She converted to Judaism to marry a jew. Tbh Trump's treatment of jews is anti zionist. He believes in making Israel pay the US, or so he says. As Goebbels once said, the fact that the jew despises him is a good sign. It means he's on the right track.
>>
>>70753595
hey leafs i tought you guys have a first world education level. are the leftists fucking you guys already ?
>>
File: lovebeingwhite.jpg (494 KB, 959x632) Image search: [Google]
lovebeingwhite.jpg
494 KB, 959x632
>>70753862
>brazil
>not understanding controls
>inferior race apologist
>probably a spic

Brazil pls.
>>
>>70753907
no. the fact that israel despises him should be reason enough to question his motives. Since he is visibly a total crook.
>>
>>70753931
>Leftists in Canada are called Leaftists
>>
File: 64462670.jpg (105 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
64462670.jpg
105 KB, 500x375
>>70754002
>>
>>70754239
hueheuhe
>>
Holy shit Brazil is going to steal the shitposting throne back from Australia. What a time to be alive
>>
>>70754131
It's not just Israel. Every leftist jew hates him, which is a good thing. The jew's hate means you're disrupting their plans. Disrupting the plans of jews is always a good thing, especially international jews like Soros, the Rothschilds, Rockefellers etc.
>>
>>70754276
not even. since im totally out of the global dispute for power. since we are a mess i have a good neutral view of this game. Americas are not doing wrong on siding with Israel. And Trump isnt a smart man. so watch out burgers, i like you but you might looking for enemies in the wrong places.
>>
>>70754340
leftist jews are a waste of time. they probably have mental issues.
>>
>>70753663
By that logic none of 1750.-2000. time period statistical physisists should be remebered because most of the work was already done by Bernoulli, yet 100 story buildings would not exist if not for their reserch/ideas. I feel like science is more like river wher discoveries sort of "flow". Einstein still made insane contibutions to science and deserves credit for them.
>>
>>70743160
They're smart because they always understood the importance of words and book learning.

Us gentiles are too dumbstruck by images - just look at how we obsess over the spectacle of Hollywood. Artists have a low status in Jewish culture compared to ours.
>>
>>70754340
>Rothschilds, Rockefeller
well those are high profile paranoia lovers targets. But i have to agree they are probably right on this ones. You know, just because you have 3 names you cant condemn all the jews for it. so yea the "not all the jews" argument here is valid. and still im not trying to defend some jew crooks, im trying to proove why jews are smart. and why most of the american christians are jelly of that.
>>
>>70753246

He stole the wholesale from Lorentz and the retail from Olinto De Pretto who deduced it intuitively. The only thing le trompeur excelled at was Italian. De Pretto>Besso>Einstein. Fuck off. Herbert Ives shits from Heaven onto Fraudstein in Hell.
>>
File: box.png (103 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
box.png
103 KB, 300x300
>>70743160
>>70744145
Boxxy :3
>>
File: ZEC_70L.jpg (55 KB, 687x437) Image search: [Google]
ZEC_70L.jpg
55 KB, 687x437
>>70755019
>>
File: Wait that's not kawaii at all.gif (316 KB, 499x284) Image search: [Google]
Wait that's not kawaii at all.gif
316 KB, 499x284
>>70755345
>BIOT

Oh boy oh boy

>PK
>>
>>70755345
RARE

Weren't you the guy 4chan didn't have flag for?
>>
>>70755345
>was all hyped when I saw BIOT
>it is PK
diappointment.jpg
>>
>>70755687
>>70755734
Who's PK?
>>
>>70755807
mr Vexilology Autism himself
>>
>>70743160

1) obligation to learn a second language with different alphabet, different root language, and reads right to left
2) being able to read that language without vowels, explain what you just read meant and defend your thesis on why you think it means what you say to the most learned man in the area (the rabbi)
3) with most jews that i know when we got home from school our parents would ask us "did you ask any good questions today" as opposed to "what did you learn today"
>>
File: 00000.jpg (211 KB, 1778x1000) Image search: [Google]
00000.jpg
211 KB, 1778x1000
>2016
>Not impregnating Jewish woman to better the white race.
>Being an neo-nazi Inferior Race Apologist

Only on /pol/
>>
>>70755807

he has proxies for all the rare countries and loves to post on here with rares to make /pol/ shit itself

newfags save him and think they've found a rare

but it's just PK
>>
>>70743160
There isn't one, they aren't smart
They are just homogeneous
They stick together above all else and covet the coin
Literally any race could do this if they would just manage to overcome their petty bullshit and work together never screwih eachother over and always others.
Jews chase the money and only share that money and influence with other jews
>>
>>70755687

I have a legit BIOT, it's possible - he will come again if we have faith
>>
>>70756015

...what about them asking why your sister's bra was wedged between your mattress and boxspring.....bovine range cups welded together by weak sperm?
>>
>>70756406
bet it was PK posting as Anonymous
>>
>>70756041
That looks like a man's face
Oh well we're brazilian though
>>
>>70756482
>PK accidentally posting as anonymous

I FUCKING WISH
jk that would still be cheating.
>>
>>70756340

A 7% edge over time is all that separates humanity from the Gordian Worm Borg of Jewdom.
>>
>>70756482

could've been but I doubt it, claimed to be a soldier on rotation and seemed legit enough to save
>>
File: 1443559759844.jpg (706 KB, 1000x2891) Image search: [Google]
1443559759844.jpg
706 KB, 1000x2891
If jews are so smart as OP likes to put it why they never had their civilization? What's with all the degeneracy through out their so called long and yet useless history starting from Babylon and until present day? Why can't they exist by themselves and always need a host nation?
>>
>>70743621
>>70745127
more of these?
>>
>>70755345
U L T R A R A R E
>>
>>70757335
Bobby Fischer exhibited symtoms of paranoid personality disorder later in life. He had all the fillings in his teeth removed because he thought he would be mind controlled through radio waves. He died a ranting and raving recluse.

I bet you can't even explain why his chess is studied and remembered, but you're making an appeal to his authority. He's an idiot savant and you are too, but for shitposting
>>
>>70757979
hey, newfriend
>>
>>70758010
How about you answer my post first
>>
File: 1459942956422.png (42 KB, 660x280) Image search: [Google]
1459942956422.png
42 KB, 660x280
>>70743160
Nice proxy, Shlomo.
>>
File: Big tits jew.jpg (36 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
Big tits jew.jpg
36 KB, 466x700
Look are those tits, they're perfect to feed your children with the god choosen people milk so they grow up successful. But no white man want to have children with white womyn even tho they're only getting SJW's, Feminists and Communists as children... No wonder white genocide is happening. While Whites Wecome "Reffuges" Jews are comfy inside Israeli Walls.
>>
>>70754893
You argue like a Jew — Completely ignoring the point, and failing to even recognize what is being discussed. Then, finally claiming victory. In short, you have not heard what has been said, and are only talking to yourself. I hate fucking Jews with a burning passion.
>>
File: 1447461263249.png (52 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
1447461263249.png
52 KB, 622x626
>>70743160
>posts boxxy
>>>/b/
>>
>>70758660
>>"Reffuges" Jews are comfy inside Israeli Walls.

Until said whites finally get over their stupid guilt over holocaust and decides to abandon your nation of parasites. It will be interesting to see how you fare then. Face it, the shithole you call home exist only because the west allows it.
>>
File: israel-usa.jpg (415 KB, 1000x607) Image search: [Google]
israel-usa.jpg
415 KB, 1000x607
>>70759516
>he shithole you call home exist only because the west allows it.

This is true for All nato nations my friend, except USA of course, is no wonder that the USA is so powerfull. After all they're our greatest ally.
>>
>>70758831
This.
Forget Palestinians and organ theft.
I absolutely resent the nakedness of Jewish dishonesty. It's massively insulting. It's clear they aren't as smart as they think they are.
>>
File: tumblr_lsb1nfyROL1qaks2yo1_500.jpg (27 KB, 425x240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lsb1nfyROL1qaks2yo1_500.jpg
27 KB, 425x240
>>70759827
You mean your greatest host. It's true you have taken over the country by that point. But you're fucking it up so badly people are starting to wake up to it. So much for subtlety.
>>
>>70758660
Only about 25% of Jews live in Israel and a lot of them have a dual citizenship. Even those who don't can gat an easy ten year USA visa.
>>
File: Sergey_Brin_StanfordRepo.jpg (58 KB, 570x418) Image search: [Google]
Sergey_Brin_StanfordRepo.jpg
58 KB, 570x418
>>70758010

He had the fillings removed because they were a poisonous metal amalgam.......you'll be experiencing the same fate....into the rubbish bin.
>>
>>70755019
>im trying to proove why jews are smart. and why most of the american christians are jelly of that

So what you're saying is

>American Christians are jelly of Jews because Jews are smart
>American Christians (who are jelly and hate Jews) accept Jews into the country
>Meanwhile Jews, who have tried to destroy Christianity since they first landed in the USA (3 or 4 of which were alongside Columbus) and have tried even before that, are just good veys who dindu nuffin

The real difference between Christians and Jews is the same difference between the right and the left, only one side has a sense of fair play and rules and it's the side that doesn't play the victim card.
Interestingly the Jews have expressed more than once how they won't stop until America is no longer Christian. Good thing to see that atheism isn't on the rise in America and doesn't play directly into that conspiracy. The reason atheism wasn't debated for years wasn't because it was a "taboo subject", but actual atheists knew what the real dangers were and didn't want a hoard of retarded neckbeards following them talking about being "free thinkers" while just regurgitating whatever that main atheist had said. Even Dawkins, the militant atheist who was given a platform by Jews, didn't realise this until it was much too late.
>>
>>70760325
We aren't fucking up. We too have some insurgents trying to disrupt the status quo inside our own borders. We don't want to destroy any NATO nation, as you sayd we need them for our own survival. But some pigs like Soros became crazy with power, and they only seek destruction of everything.
>>
>>70761000

Columbus was Sephardi he could not speak intelligible Italian. He was a Marrano.
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.