[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You wake up tomorrow and discover that you have total control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 35
File: cosmic power general.jpg (411 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
cosmic power general.jpg
411 KB, 500x720
You wake up tomorrow and discover that you have total control over reality. Time, Space, Matter, Energy, and all of the laws of nature bend at your will. You also have telepathic powers, but only limited to reading other people's thoughts. Also, you can't tamper into free will, or control other people's minds, and you can't bring the dead back to life.

What do you do now? Impose a new moral code? Advance humans into a new golden age? Stop inequality and death? Kill everyone? Nothing?
>>
Am I able to die?

If you have infinite and endless power, you can literally do everything, you have all of eternity, so it doesn't really matter what I'd do or not do.

But I'm sure that would get boring after a few hundred years.
>>
File: let the world burn...and so on.jpg (229 KB, 400x605) Image search: [Google]
let the world burn...and so on.jpg
229 KB, 400x605
>>70743132
I wouldn't do or change anything. I would simply watch the world burn.
>>
>>70743132
Don't even bother showing your power off.

Use it only to get media attention, and set an example by founding a community that is non-degenerate, and has a "sustainable"(buzzword alert) local economy founded upon a blockchain-based community currency.

Work with/develop your own version of the global village construction set to create a community that is not dependent upon the joo-controlled economy.

Once that's solid, you can focus on fighting back. But without a community to replace the current order with, you'd be as degenerate as anything existing today if you tried to destroy the world order, no matter how fucked it is.
>>
I'd make myself happy. Then I'd make as many other people as possible happy.
>>
Continue to shitpost on /pol/.
>>
>>70743132
make anime real
how is this even a question?
>>
>>70743132
>>>/b/
Fuck off retard.
>>
Well, Humans and other civilizations are in for a shitstorm.
>>
>>70743132
>become all powerful
>giving any amount of shit about humanity
Your premise is flawed.
>>
>>70744017
not true at all
>>
I would make america great again. And terrafor mars as a white only nation
>>
>>70743132
I will bestow Trump with a portion of my power and plant a seed of an idea in his mind (not control, just ideas) to have him become the actual God Emperor.
>>
>>70744085
What isn't? That you're lying to yourself if you think you'd care about humanity after becoming a reality warping nether entity?
>>
>>70744017
What would you do besides hang out with humanity? Go smash rocks together somewhere?
>>
Literally crash the stock market.
Destroy ALL digital finance, then sit in and watch.
>>
>>70743132
I confess my love to the girl I like, proclaiming her my goddess, through which can do all things and without whom I'd be nothing. If she'd accept me I'd build her a kingdom in the mountains and make her a princess and do everything to make her happy. And I'd make everyone else worship her as the goddess she is.
>>
I'd go on a magical journey across time and space because why not.

Alternatively I would warp my shape into something horrible and hide beneath Antarctica and pretend to be an elder god sleeping in the dark corners of the earth.
>>
Use the power to give myself the flexibility to see what it feels like giving myself a blowjob. Leave everything else as is.
>>
>>70743132
destroy communism
>>
I'd leave the planet and find something worth my time.
>>
>>70744398
How should I know? We only know anything about a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the known universe. Let alone the whole universe.

If I scour the universe and discover only humanity is the only sentient life in existence, I would probably become despondent. Humanity is the best that the universe could muster. And it's shit.
>>
File: 1425224185001.jpg (678 KB, 1600x1229) Image search: [Google]
1425224185001.jpg
678 KB, 1600x1229
>>70743132
Travel back to 1938, kill Hitler and replace him.
>>
>>70743132
Kill all niggers, fags, jews, SJW's, and muslims.

Rule the world with an iron fist until the generations that held faggotry as above die after 100 or so years. Then a few generations down the line, remove the totalitarian government. Let the people be free.

Once shit gets to like it is today? Repeat the process.
>>
>>70744806

wew lad
>>
>>70745619
>anon becomes a god
>proceeds to remake the old testament knowingly or not
>>
>>70744266
I like this desu senpai

>>70744282
You're honestly trying too hard to win at this argument that only exists in your head chum

>you can't tamper into free will, or control other people's minds, and you can't bring the dead back to life.

Without humanity, you would be very lonely. So you'd need them.
>>
>>70745355
You are such a tryhard
>It's shit
You're shit, faggot.
>>
>>70744862
>I would warp my shape into something horrible and hide beneath Antarctica and pretend to be an elder god sleeping in the dark corners of the earth.

How is this not everyone's idea of a good time?
>>
>>70746023
>you're trying too hard
To consider existence as a God? The short answer is, we don't know enough about the state of the game to declare what we'd do should the rules put us in power. Might have more affinity for the ultra resilient tardigrade.

Don't try to think for me, leaf.
>>
>>70746182
This sounds like the best time though
>>
File: pottery.jpg (89 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
pottery.jpg
89 KB, 659x659
>>70745825
It rhymes.
>>
>>70746182
Fucking with people would probably end up being the only thing worth doing.
>>
>>70743132
Take over North Korea, act as a liberator toward the populous to look good with the media and get gibs me dats from the USA

Make North Korea a first world nation with laws against trannys and have laws against women being involved in politics

Make it an icon of what society is supposed to be like

Have laws that any one who wishes for legal citizenship must have a high school diploma/2 year degree

This will prevent niggers from flooding the country without us being labeled racist

It will be a white/Asian utopia with almost no liberalism
>>
>>70746254
I wouldn't bother to think for you, you're shit

I'm just pointing out that you haven't considered your nature very well, as total control over reality would not fundamentally change it.
>you can't tamper into free will
>>
>>70745355
>scour the universe
>implying you wont be captured by aliens that also mastered reality and kept as their sex slave
>>
>>70746399
You keep saying that shit about free will. I could easily tamper with free will. By killing everyone and remaking life according to the parameters I set up. And I'm not even talking about free will but you keep saying it like I care.

Leafless-canada is exceedingly better than you.
>>
>>70743132
Make a bigger, blacker Earth full of bigger, blacker, and brilliant people right next to earth and make Earth's moon leave orbit for the black Earth

The cosmos is my story
>>
>>70743132
If you can control time, can't you just go back to before someone dies?
Just relive the best 10 or so years.
1988to1998
>>
>>70743132
Remove kebab and their fucking kebabism
>>
>>70745649
I've thought about this a lot.
I'd stop her aging so she'll eternally be the divinely beautiful little girl she is today.
When soldiers inevitably come to pledge their service to the goddess they'll be accepted and styled the Boros Legion. A few will be kept back as a ceremonial guard but most of them will be 'jeks stationed in the world to dispense justice.
>>
>>70746652
I have no doubt there's a mango out there with some billion year old loli god being chained to some fat orc's basement and raped for the last 3000 years and thus all the problems in the world are explained.
>>
>>70746667
>burger scum can't read the OP
haha get rekt faggot
>>
>>70745355
Projecting: The Post
>>
>>70743132
Challenge God.
>>
Go to Chicago and perform as manynMortal Kombat fatalities as I can before I get bored.

Then nuke the place and go train to be Goku. Unless I'm already at that point, in which case pretty much sandbox with societies around the world.
>>
>>70746943
>op asks what I'd do
>proceed to explore the universe and leave humanity behind
>haha, fucking burger can't read op
You're actually just an idiot.
>>
>>70747029
>claim to be muhammad re-incarnated
>go to middle east
>gain support
>command all my converts to behead themselves or enter hell to be the eternal slave of the jew for defying me
Problems solved.
>>
>>70747308
Fuck that. I want to explore other universes. You're on your own.
>>
>>70743132
Go back in time and ask the cute girl from English class her number again, but not screw it up this time.
>>
>>70747128
>Also, you can't tamper into free will, or control other people's minds,

Still can't read the OP.
You would be even lonelier than you are now, if only because your godlike powers would make it possible.

Imagine that, given godlike power and all you do with it is become even more lonely

>It's shit
>It'm shit
>I'm shit
Fixed for you, on the house
>>
>>70747620
It mentioned free will, but that doesn't mean I have to care about it.

Are you 12? the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>70747929
congratulations honey you're posting on the internet
>>
>>70743132
>What do you do now? Impose a new moral code? Advance humans into a new golden age? Stop inequality and death? Kill everyone? Nothing?
Scan the known Universe for lifeforms and any technological advancements. Give the worlds nations this information and aid them in the creation of advanced weapons and space technologies. To help humanity spread out into and out if the Milky Way Galaxy. Then two girls at the same time.
>>
>>70745825
Heaven knows we need it.
>>
File: 1458840807226_0.png (2 MB, 1659x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458840807226_0.png
2 MB, 1659x1000
>enter America
>make all food sources and farms 10x more nutritious and expell all the antibiotics and poison that are pumped in
>remove all Jewish bankers from power
>literally all merchants are kicked out
>since I'm all powerful I'll just project a television and explain why the Japs attacked 0pearl harbour (Jews wished for America to become involved, knowing Japan could easily defeat Russia if tag teamed with Germany, so now removing the strength of the axis by half you have a force being wiped out in 2 fronts)
>remove all blacks, genetically altered all euro descendents so that they cannot ever race mix their genes or produce offspring from any race other than pure white Europeans
>build not just a wall bordering America and Mexico, but all around the coast of the USA
>stabilise the country now that we aren't globalist but now nationalist, not funding euro NEETS
>Go to Europe and cleanse them of their burdens in the same manner.
>create devices that channel my supposedly God like power into machines - use these devices to power new inventions, such as terraforming worlds, faster than light travel, bio engineering,
>create offspring that carry all of my all powerful genes so that they may micro manage the new empire of man
>follow in the footsteps of Roman Catholicism, but revise some parts and claim that the many translations of the Bible have been altered by foreign forces.
>the now new super human race worships my command as a leader in both economy and religion
>now begins the golden age of man.
>>
First thing I would do is leave this gay earth
>>
>>70743132
I leave the planet/universe to go somewhere else to start from scratch.
>>
>>70743132
Why can't you retards on /pol/ into philosophy? I swear to god, you form logical connection as a 9 yo child does.

If you were omnipotent, and omniscient, that means all powerful and all knowing. If you were that that would mean you know all there is, all that ever was and all that will ever be. That means that you would be able to influence anything and everything there is. I know you aren't capable but try to imagine how it is to exist like this. Put yourself in God's shoes.
It's like telling a very long joke to yourself, joke you know the punchline to, and there is no one else to hear it. At that point, the existence becomes pointless. At that point the only thought you would have is "how do I end myself?". But the thing with this, assuming that you can think is silly too. Why? Well, the only reason we can think is because we NEED to think. We NEED to process information so we can know anything at all. If we don't think we won't know. But what would happen if we knew EVERYTHING that was, is and will ever be, all the same time? The whole process, the whole idea of thinking on it's own becomes useless. There wouldn't be any progression of time where you (the god) are thinking, making logical increments towards some conclusion like we think. You would just know all there is to know at the same time. You would be everywhere, in all of time and space. There is no use for thoughts.

One more thing, identity is only possible when there is more of things like you. Basically, identity develops as a reaction to society more or less. There has been a lot of research about this. But one example is of a man who lived in the woods for 30 years without ANY human contact. When he came back he described living alone as not having an identity. He said he forgot who he was, it had stop being important.

So if you are still imagining yourself as some sort of a god, you as you are now wouldn't exist under such conditions.

TL;DR : learn to think you fucking retard.
>>
Dress up as a bum and travel the world, testing kings and commoners alike for their sense of justice and kindness. Those who succeed will receive a reward, those who don't get nothing.
>>
>>70749020
The only reason we know we can exist is because we can think. The only thing we know that truly exists are our thoughts. Whether the are our own thoughts in our own body or a collective hivemind? That we cannot know. For all we know we are just a brain in a jar, receiving information.

If I were to become an omniopotent God, I'd be able to do precisely what I want. Assuming God exists, if he really wanted to he'd kill us all right now, or probably just you.

By the way I want my F117 back you accordion playing asshole.
>>
>>70749020
How do you know what it's like to omniscient and omnipotent? Maybe it's not even possible the way you think it is.
>>
>>70748903
mah negro.
>>
>>70749472
>I'd be able to do precisely what I want.

didn't you understand a single thing I said?

1) there wouldn't be any YOU
2) you wouldn't be able to WANT anything.

>By the way I want my F117 back you accordion playing asshole.

I t..thought it was a bird, I swear!

>>70749575
that's the definition of god. All Powerful and All Knowing.

That's what those terms mean. To be all knowing you would know all there is to know, logically. All that ever was, is and will be.

To be all powerful would imply you could influence everything in the existence at all points in time.

Those are standard definitions, and then you go from them.
>>
>>70749782
Could a god create something he couldn't understand?
>>
File: Y4RZmQf.png (80 KB, 529x327) Image search: [Google]
Y4RZmQf.png
80 KB, 529x327
>>70750033

he doesn't understand at all, he just knows, everything there is to know, he can't want to create something, it's all already done in his mind, he knows all that will happen.

you know how a photon travels at the speed of light logically right? and from our perspective it takes a single photon about 8 minutes to go from Sun to the Earth. 8 minutes. But from photon's perspective (if he could have any) it all happens instantaneously. Everything that happens to it happens in a single moment because the photon is traveling at the speed of light.

For God, thinking would be like traveling is for the photon. All done the moment it started.

So understanding, thinking, wanting, those are all things relevant to us. Not to him. From his perspective those make ZERO sense.
>>
>>70749782
>the definition of god
good luck convincing everyone else of that
>>
File: 1460396252038.png (401 KB, 1305x947) Image search: [Google]
1460396252038.png
401 KB, 1305x947
>>70750561
that is literally the agreed upon definition of god that all religions share. All knowing, all powerful. Everything else is just a decoration more or less to the divine definition.
>>
>>70748437
>get betrayed by your closest general
>CHAOS UP IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER
>forever confined to the golden throne
>>
you dumb niggers are missing the point

you can become the God Emperor of humanity and will lead us to the Golden Age of Man, set the Imperium of Man up, and create the Space Marine Chapters. You yourself will usher in an era of glory and honor

but most of you inbred double nigger dipping faggots would still jerk off to hentai loli anus crusher VI and say >TFW no omnipotent gf and still wait for the happening while you have the power to be the happening
>>
>>70750455
What good is a god that doesn't create miracles?
>>
>>70751173
sometimes I wonder why I come here.
>>
>>70743132
>You also have telepathic powers, but only limited to reading other people's thoughts. Also, you can't tamper into free will, or control other people's minds

who cares as long as I can kill them
>>
>>70743132
>total control over reality. Time, Space, Matter, Energy, and all of the laws of nature bend at your will.
>but you can't tamper with brains of lowly biological creatures
What the fuck OP
>>
File: 1456985944249.jpg (42 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
1456985944249.jpg
42 KB, 500x441
I would probably become bored of existence. I mean, I would try to help humanity, but humanity is the same today as it always was: relentless and unwavering. To rule man would mean to overall oppress him. To be a support would mean to coddle him. And to simply observe would mean to be callous. I would feel out of place because my finite mind cannot comprehend my own power that I have now gained and would find that existence is better off without my interference that could cause irreparable damage to the universe itself. Simply falling asleep and dreaming of earth being destroyed could very well become a reality without my knowing.
>>
>>70749782
You're arguing semantics. Yes, there wouldn't be a you and I wouldn't have a want.

To humor you, THE BEING OF OMNIPOTENCE WILL EXIST AND WILL SUMMON THE WINGED HARBINGERS OF DOOM WHETHER OR NOT XIR DOES OR DOES NOT WANT IT BECAUSE XIR KNOWS BUT DOES NOT DO!
>>
>>70743132
open a wormhole between earth and nearest m-class planet
begin manifest destiny 2.0
repeat as needed to suit human expansion
>>
>>70743132
Jerg it to cartoons
>>
>>70743132
That will become boring very quickly.

Probably stop time learn everything about humans, history and, learn about the truth of the universe and all humans technology.

Probably less than a second. And i will become the all knowing.
>>
>>70750710
monotheistic religions, sure
>>
>>70751328
>You're arguing semantics.

Do you know what semantics are? lol
I'm arguing the basis of your argument that you could be a god and still be you. And your argument is clearly crooked as I've explained.
>>
Fuck a 16 year old with daddy issues while working for the government.
Never wear pants, even in the face of Armageddon my dick will swing feely
>>
>>70743132
id peace the fuck out and create my own planet evolve dinosaurs.
Then my space dinosaurs would come fuck earths shit up
>>
>>70751527
I'm not arguing the basis that I would be a god and still be me.

when I say "I would do this" in this thread I simply mean I as in what I have become, not what I am now.

Simply put, how can I know you even exist? How do you know for sure that I exist? Or anything exists? We all could be the processing of information of a brain in a jar. The fact of the matter is that the only way we know we exist is that we are capable of questioning it.

So, if we were to become an omnipotent God, how can we really say that we are what we are or what we've become, if in reality we have become what we already were in the first place, if we even exist in that respect?
>>
Well, let's just say I'd implement the numbers on the Georgia Guidestones.
>>
>>70751805
>Simply put, how can I know you even exist? How do you know for sure that I exist? Or anything exists? We all could be the processing of information of a brain in a jar

christ man, philosophy 101?
Completely irrelevant for this argument. This argument is about go and about what would mean to be all powerful and all knowing.

The premise of the argument is that you are a god. The is certain. You can't question this within the frame of this argument. You can.. but you'll sound stupid and what you say is won't relevant.
>>
>>70752026
wtf happened to me
,like I had a stroke 3 times while writing that shit
>>
>>70743132
Kill Karl Marx.
>>
>>70743132
Journey through the universe exploring do random little acts of kindness on any sentient life I find, then if I ever return see how those acts have affected life there.
>>
>>70743132
>be god
>still think like a human

Make my own version of islam with me at the center.
>>
>>70751724
/thread
>>
>>70750710
But that's just plain wrong. There are countless religions with gods that are not omnipotent and omnipresent. And those are just the ones in recent history, how many dead and forgotten religions are there?
>>
File: tumblr_nvaxiarOOH1u3f7u4o7_250.gif (812 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvaxiarOOH1u3f7u4o7_250.gif
812 KB, 245x245
I'd fuck him
>>
File: btIAJjs.jpg (149 KB, 1320x2048) Image search: [Google]
btIAJjs.jpg
149 KB, 1320x2048
>>70752730
ok, I was talking about philosophical idea of god, that's it, not about somefairy tale bullshit elephant head 6 arm abomination of human imagination
>>
>>70743132
castrate all non whites
>>
>>70752818
But he's probably cut.
>>
>>70752928
You're still wrong. There are many different philosophical interpretations of god.

Pantheism believes that God is the universe itself, and not an all knowing all powerful entity.

Deism holds that God exists but not as an all knowing being that watches mankind. Instead he just doesn't give a fuck about anyone or anything.

God has no one definition, and you are very narrow minded to believe that. There are debates about everything in philosophy.
>>
For humanity? I would probably reveal myself in the most bombastic and overt way i can think of (I'd like to start with manifesting as a 8 ft, shining golden skinned 'perfect' human in the middle of the UN chamber, I would enjoy the shitstorm for a bit then declare my intentions), showing that my powers are absolute and I am indestructible. I would then take the place of God, declaring that the being they think of does not exist, his "prophets" are false and that as the physical manifestation of the universe I am the true "God". With my powers this claim would be totally indisputable and I would withdraw into omnipotence to observe the guaranteed religious and cultural Armageddon that would follow and am powerless to stop because of free will. Interceding only to help those declaring loyalty to me and my cause.

What would be left is the humans loyal to me and my cause, and I would provide them answers to the building blocks of the universe; such as the secrets to fusion, gravity, the subatomic realm and such. I'd rearrange the solar system and plant mineral rich asteroids on the moon for later mining, and create a divine data repository accessible by anyone containing detailed explanations on basic scientific concepts which can be used to develop technology.

For myself? Well I would just create numerous alternate realities where I can then insert myself into with greatly limited powers as a physical avatar and changing my focus whenever i get bored, basically fulfilling every autists dream of living out their animes/video games as whatever self-insert character they want. I'd likely start with this as i get used to my powers and comprehend what I am, probably do the whole Dr Manhattan thing and teleport myself to Pluto (Mars is watched too closely) for some quiet contemplation.

I'd use my own powers to limit my consciousness so i can enjoy the fruits of humanity labour without becoming 'disconnected' as a supreme being would be from lesser ones.
>>
>>70752026
Clearly you never went beyond 101. Have you ever heard of quantum immortality?

And if you bothered to read the rest of my statement you'd see my point, but probably not. Because you're an idiot with a gap in his teeth who sings in planes that aren't moving because he's afraid of heights, but isn't afraid of kebab.

Anyway, you were saying that by being omnipotent and omniscient that existence becomes pointless. You say the only thought we would have would be "how do I end myself?"

But that right there - doesn't that completely remove your argument at calling us all idiots for saying we'd all be referring to ourselves as "I" and "My" and that we'd still be who we are?

My entire point is that even now when we say that we can never truly know who we REALLY are. That even now we have our own identity with our own perception, but that we still have no identity now.

But of course later on you back up your claim with saying that thought is useless, which it would be.

However, without thought, we wouldn't exist at all. Even if we became omnipotent there wouldn't be anything to exist at all that is known for sure, because now we don't think. So how can we know we or anything exists?
>>
>>70743132
Make an artificial afterlife.

Replace the kaaba with a giant golden statue of me.

Turn north Korea into Ancapistan.
>>
>>70743132
I would expose the zionist elite to the world, and if people didn't care I would kill them all except for /pol/ack friends and some 10/10 qt 3.14s to repopulate the earth.
>>
File: fHXWRKw.jpg (699 KB, 2334x3500) Image search: [Google]
fHXWRKw.jpg
699 KB, 2334x3500
>>70753427
>Pantheism believes that God is the universe itself, and not an all knowing all powerful entity.

Hello, I'm a retarded person and I believe space and time are somehow a being. Einstein believed that ironically you dumb fuck.

>Deism holds that God exists but not as an all knowing being that watches mankind

Literally wrong.
Educate yourself.
Since when all knowing = caring about men or watching mankind. Who even mentioned that? I believe you are out of your depth here. We are discussing how it would be to be God and you want to take part in the discussion but you don't understand any of it so you come back with "t..there is pantheism and deism and ...". Literally no one is talking about it. Learn to fucking read.

>There are debates about everything in philosophy

But none about whether or not you're a fucking retard. We all know that is true.
>>
>>70743132
>free will

Implying
>>
>>70743132

I would select the best and purest humans to become gods and hang out with me for eternity... Give them a chance to create their own universes ...

To find out which ones are worthy, I will let them interact with eachother. I will introduce natural events that would pose threats to their physical bodies. I will also send a few clues and signs to them that I exist, but not enough to make my existence a sure thing. I will record all the happenings in my mind and when I am satisfied , I will become a human being and feel pain with them and set an example for them to follow. Then I will watch to see who was able to recognize me and why I became human. I will end it and give the good and pure humans immortality and the ability to choose the rest of their path. The rest, I will let them fade away from my presence because they don't really want to hang out with me anyway. I won't give them immortality.

When it's all done, I'll just ask my best friend of all to erase my memory take all my powers leaving just the essence of my being and put me into his/her own universe and world again so I can go through the birth-death process again.
>>
>>70753682
>would be "how do I end myself?"

I was being dramatic you fucking retard lol.

oh god... the rest of that comment, you are literally philosophy 101 learning from youtube videos probably, jesus.
>>
>>70753715
hah! your funney maymay image actually reveals that it's in no way theft, when you agreed to pay the sum
>>
>>70754127
But it's not 101. It's not youtube. It's philosophy. Solipsism.
>>
>>70754438
>Solipsism

other know as " 12 year old syndrome"
>>
>>70754426
>Give me your wallet
>No!
>Give me your wallet or I'll shoot you!
>o-okay
>She agreed to fork over the money! It's not theft!
>>
>>70754481
WTF is with me
I'm missing words
OTHERWISE not just OTHER

your stupidity is actively killing my brain cells
>>
>>70743132
Delete this we aren't /b/
>>
>>70754481
So you're saying that centuries of well known philosophers and their teachings are no longer relevant and you apparently know much more than them?

I'm sorry, but as silly as an argument may be, but if your only rebuttal is "12 year old syndrome" then you're clearly not trying.
>>
Roleplay as a normal human

Conquer the world through human means.

Only reveal my godhood in private to those who try to usurp my throne.
>>
>>70743132
fuck
shit
up
!!!
>>
>>70754572
you're embarassing yourself
please stop
>>
File: TlLGjae.jpg (733 KB, 2104x3000) Image search: [Google]
TlLGjae.jpg
733 KB, 2104x3000
>>70754677

>you apparently know much more than them?

yeah, I'm clever like that.

>>70754677
solipsism has been refuted countless times. it is a philosophical dead end.

>WOW WE WUZ BRAINZ IN DA JARS ALL ALONG!!1!

then what? if we imagine philosophy as a process of conceiving a child and giving birth to a child, solipsism is an abortion.
>>
>>70754934
>I have no arguments so I will insult your grammar
>>
>>70754987
>then what? if we imagine philosophy as a process of conceiving a child and giving birth to a child, solipsism is an abortion.

The irony is that christianity asserts that we are brains in a jar.

All these christian faggots who think solipsism is so horrible doesn't even recognize that when you assert the existence of an otherworldly, immortal soul, you're effectively denying the reality of this world.

christcucks are degenerate.
>>
>>70755286
I don't believe in a god you fedora tipping autist.
>>
>>70755048
you must be 18 to post on this site
>>
>>70755367
You only believe in putting dick in your ass you faggot. I don't care about you.
>>
>>70755393
you must be able to form basic logical connections to post on this site.
>>
File: Y4RZmQf.png (77 KB, 529x327) Image search: [Google]
Y4RZmQf.png
77 KB, 529x327
>>70755464
>I don't care about you.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 500x383
>>70743132
Have 1000 children with beautiful white women to create a true masterrace. Then raise them as saviors of the white race and start our own white community somewhere, white only ;)
>>
>>70743132
Immediately erase this trainwreck. Build a convalescent realm for my own habitation. Decide whether to create any other universe. If I do, make sure it's NOTHING like this one.
>>
>>70755582
jesus fucking christ are serbians all this autistic?
or are you just a special snowflake?
>>
File: 123412343.png (3 MB, 1992x1994) Image search: [Google]
123412343.png
3 MB, 1992x1994
>>70755642
>>
File: 1459305964220.jpg (974 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1459305964220.jpg
974 KB, 2000x2000
>>70743132
take away all modern appliances except for the internet and electricity from the people.Destroy all modern weapons and factories that build them.Create a city that housed me, the god.Kill all that oppose me and my ideas.Also make anime real.That too.
>>
>>70755759
do you have any counter argument or are you just going to continue sperging out here?
>>
>>70744806
what a sad man
>>
File: 130997893820.jpg (27 KB, 310x386) Image search: [Google]
130997893820.jpg
27 KB, 310x386
>>70755835
please go on, you'll be a testament of autistic power
>>
File: image.jpg (586 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
586 KB, 2048x1536
>>70743132
>Fuk biches
>git shekels

EZ
>>
>>70754987
No you're just a narcissistic dumbass.

Solipsism is not necessarily a dead end, nor is it brains in the jars all along. That's more of an analogy so someone simple like you can understand the idea.
>>
File: Y4RZmQf.png (77 KB, 529x327) Image search: [Google]
Y4RZmQf.png
77 KB, 529x327
>>70755936
you're so cool.
>>
>>70749020
He didn't say anything about being omniscient that would be all kinds of boring.
>>
>>70750455
well...if he were real and not a fairy tale the Jews created to scare future Romans from ending their race.
>>
File: 1Ipp2kc.jpg (690 KB, 3000x2105) Image search: [Google]
1Ipp2kc.jpg
690 KB, 3000x2105
>>70756078
>That's more of an analogy so someone simple like you can understand the idea.

ahhahahahah literally philosophy 101
fuck off kid you got rekt

>>70756105
common he was talking about being a god... a retarded version of god but still
>>
>>70743132
1. remove kebab

from then on experiment with different societies, since I have all the time I want.

maybe a sjw country on one continent and a normal one on another

maybe a lolbertarian society

would be fun
>>
>>70756484
>ad hominem

Come on, if you're so smart you can do better than that.
>>
>>70756484
Control over the universe doesn't make one a god.And neither does being a god make one omniscient.If there were in fact gods they wouldn't be all knowing or all powerful.They would be a group of higher beings that enjoy watching lives that aren't heir own play out so they can feel the catharsis that they lack in their perfectly boring lives.
>>
File: jackarmpit.gif (972 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
jackarmpit.gif
972 KB, 500x250
>>70755464
you should be nicer
>>
>>70743132
make anime real
>>
File: MZsdl9F.gif (2 MB, 500x215) Image search: [Google]
MZsdl9F.gif
2 MB, 500x215
>>70756796
I explained all I had to explain, you didn't understand any of it. Why bother? You're a kid.

>>70756825
>all the autism

do you neckbeards actually learn philosophy from anime? christ
>>
>>70757042
Where did you learn philosophy Serbia? IN the the cave with you 35 year old grandfather telling stories around the fire and smearing shit on the walls in the shape of your "all knowing" god?
>>
File: 1QNBzJa.jpg (331 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1QNBzJa.jpg
331 KB, 1200x900
>>70757233
surprisingly accurate.
>>
>>70757042
I understood all of it, and I'm saying you're wrong and under-thinking it. It's not as simple as you make it sound.

Get that dick out of your mouth and maybe you'll be able to see.
>>
File: 1459368567344.gif (3 MB, 200x170) Image search: [Google]
1459368567344.gif
3 MB, 200x170
>>70753682
But seriously now,did you read what you wrote before you sent it? You wouldn't need to think because you would already know everything. Quite simple but I guess you just can't figure it out can you?
>>
File: cUSvVPI.jpg (751 KB, 3543x2362) Image search: [Google]
cUSvVPI.jpg
751 KB, 3543x2362
>>70757429
WE
WUZ
DA
BRAINZ
IN
DA
JARS
ALL
ALONG
>>
>>70743132
Become a magician. Nobody will ever know.
>>
File: 1458843064556.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1458843064556.gif
2 MB, 260x260
>>70757429
Oh we are calling people gay now? Well thats insulting in 2016
>>
File: 17312936.jpg (56 KB, 600x457) Image search: [Google]
17312936.jpg
56 KB, 600x457
>>70743132
Teleport on mars, terraform it, create utopia, create fuckton nekogirls.
Then send message to earth.
Every white, heterosexual, upright male is welcome in my kingdom.
Then i would be watching from my golden throne how earth collapes when new pure martian-human race start exploring the universe
>>
If I was all powerful I would try to create a rock so heavy I couldn't lift it to finally answer that fucking paradox
>>
File: french-mustard.gif (41 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
french-mustard.gif
41 KB, 400x400
>>70757930
Id praise this kind
>>
Live on earth doing cool things until i get bored or humanity is at a perfect place. Then probably create my own planet somewhere watch life grow from the very beginning starting with le primordial soup

I liked that one anon's idea of pretending to be an old God just to fuck with people.
>>
>>70743132
Sink anglo boats, make Russia a comfy place for the Grande Armée
>>
>>70757462
>you wouldn't need to think because you already know everything

>thinking is how we know our existence

>by not thinking we do not exist

>by being all knowing you have no beginning nor end for you just are because you are no longer a sentient being

I can figure it out, and I get it, but I'm saying that there's nothing we can truly know that exists aside from our thoughts, and to become an omniscient "being" would eliminate all that we as humans understand. So we don't know what any of that would be like.

>>70757552
Once again, analogy. Not literally brains in jars.

>>70757861
Hi Jon Oliveryec
>>
well since i can create anything ect , i create myself a shitton of money , with it i buy every big corporations ect , with the influence i have begin to influence governements , take control of all , become emperor of mankind , get rid of middle east as a mean to advance the human race , terraform the solar system and send spaceships to all the planets , become space empire , rule it
>>
>>70749020
So basically what you are saying is our universe is god and we are just fluctuations of consciousness.
>>
>>70758712
Well i guess that makes sense. At least you are not like most people here,you actually have a sense of reason and can have a civilised conversation
>>
>>70759349
My entire discussion(I'm honestly not trying to argue) is not only a matter of perspective, but a matter of what we can all truly know exists.

Sure, solipsism has it's refutes, but ultimately the only thing we TRULY can know exists is what is in our own minds. This is true 100% without a doubt. Odds are, that's probably not the case, but we can never say with 100% certainty.

Which brings us to perspective of what "We" really are. Who "I" really am. Who "you" really are.

In the end that all boils down to semantics. Language for our communication of understanding, so if we communicated differently like say a dolphin would or a ground hog, but still were capable of questioning our own reality, would we be having this same argument? Would we then understand what knowing truly is, outside of the human thought process?

We manipulate our world around us for what we take it, but maybe not for what it really is.
>>
>>70743132
>total control over reality. Time, Space, Matter, Energy, and all of the laws of nature bend at your will
>can't tamper with free will
>can't control minds
>can't raise the dead
Well i don't have total control over time matter energy and the laws of nature then do I you thick cunt.
>>
File: 1424017997280.png (134 KB, 323x241) Image search: [Google]
1424017997280.png
134 KB, 323x241
>>70743132
Build myself an O'Neill cylinder with an interior resembling rural Japan, complete with a nice little farmhouse inside.

When I'm not sitting in there shitposting on my supernaturally powerful PC, I'll go down to Earth in a ghostlike state, go to the houses of engineers all over the world and subtly try to convince them to get to work building mecha. It may take a while, but when it pays off it will be worth it. I'll do the same for warp drives, fusion engines, and artificial gravity.

I'm also going to hunt down Jews and infect them with incurable diseases. Simultaneously, I will start damaging infrastructure helpful to their agenda like a little gremlin. Nothing too obvious, just small things that would pile up over time until the camel's back breaks. I want anti-semitism to return slowly and organically. I will foment nationalism and race realism in the same way. No one will ever see the circumstances what lead to these as anything but coincidence and luck.

Then I'll sit in my space habitat sipping green tea and watch as a kike-free world of nationalism blossoms into a bold and gallant interstellar empire.
>>
>>70743132
I give myself a 10 inch dick and fuck some bitches.

Then I drop nukes on North Korea, just because.
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.