[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gavin McInnes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: gavin-mcinnes-red-eye.jpg (46 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
gavin-mcinnes-red-eye.jpg
46 KB, 620x412
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvO41fxhWFw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VCdkXmU4aE
>>
>>70742315

>Canadian

Literally, who gives a shit what this attention whore has to say. He probably posted this thread himself.
>>
>Abolish prison
Droped
>>
>>70742670
Watch the first one, he explains why you have no gf and are still a virgin!
>>
>>70743055
>why you have no gf and are still a virgin!
But I already know why.
>>
>>70743354
In that case.... see you later..
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeNEq0TWGdk
>>
>>70742552
someone hit a nerve??
>>
But if you don't have a goverment how can control the borders?
>>
>constantly touching his nose

coked up fuck
>>
>>70743826

No, I get he has to make a living off of this shit, just sort of sad.

I wouldn't want to take away his youtube income, but really hope he's not pulling a ben shapiro and self posting to promote.
>>
>>70743529
Literally lol
>>
>>70744382
so what did he get wrong in his arguments. I tend to agree with him on all 5 poings
>>
https://youtu.be/eTdgHsifK38

>this triggers the /v/
>>
>>70742315
FUCK THIS PENCIL-DICKED SCOTCH CUNT AND CRIME GUY WITH THE BLONDE WHORE WIFE AND AAAAAANTNY TOO STARTS A BILLION SHEKLE COMPANY AND ENDS UP BROADCASTING FROM ANTNY'S MOMS BASEMENT SUCK IT,SCOTCH TURD
>>
>>70742315
daily reminder that McInnes is a phony poser looking for attention
>>
2edgy4me
>>
File: 1440099592744.jpg (149 KB, 569x581) Image search: [Google]
1440099592744.jpg
149 KB, 569x581
>is a McInnes cocksucking episode
>>
File: calmtits.jpg (266 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
calmtits.jpg
266 KB, 1366x768
>>70744852
calm your tits
>>
>>70742315
he's pretty much only funny when he takes his /pol/lite mentality on national television. otherwise he's pretty pointless and you're better off reading /pol/ threads instead of watching him try to regurgitate the stuff he read here.

not sure if he's allowed on national tv anymore though after he told that chick she's miserable and would be much happier with kids. kek.
>>
>>70744633

Not really wrong, just sad the way he tries to monetize on spending too much time on /pol/. I'm equally annoyed by sjw channels and even Milo, it isn't personal.
>>
>>70742552
Whoa, easy.
Is he an ex- of yours, or something?
Why the hate?
>>
>>70742315

>Gavin

Another degenerate trying to latch onto the trends in the manosphere and make himself a dollar.

Fuck him and that fag Milo.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.