[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racial Distributions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
Geniune question, coming from a third world country (so we have no legitimate access to the so called "privilege")

Why do blacks whine about white people having a more pronounced share of high paying jobs? Why did they ask for a more diverse "Academy Awards"?

I'm asking this because whenever we see some of those cardio competitions or sports, like bastketball or athletism, we always see a fuckton blacks. And down here we just say it's because blacks are faster and are better acclimated to those kind of activities, and we haven't heard of any white trying to start debates with "white underrepresentation".
>>
>>70742072
The only people that watch basketball, running sports, or virtually any other sport dominated by blacks are niggers. Who gives a fuck if some 7 foot tall monkey can swing from a hoop.
>>
>>70742072
I mean, even in my family I have black relatives and whenever we discuss this stuff we reach the conclusion that some races are better at some stuff than others. (Eventually we devolve into saying that peruvians are better cooks, but that's for another time)

So, I ask again. Why do they complain so much?
>>
>>70742319
That doesn't really answer my question, leaf.

Remove leaf now so we can have a peer to peer conversation.
>>
>>70742430
They try to make white people feel guilty for slavery. With this guilt, they think have power over a majority of the white population in the US, and probably even across the whole world.
>>
File: chewing-coca-leaves[1].jpg (104 KB, 970x676) Image search: [Google]
chewing-coca-leaves[1].jpg
104 KB, 970x676
>>70742651
But they're succesful in other areas, why should they care if some white guy wins an oscar?
It just doesn't compute with me, down here we just KNOW that you should just stick to your guns and make do with it to get money. Complaining and complaining about stuff only makes you look bad.
>>
>>70743052
I think it has to do with feeling like they deserve more than earned due to being enslaved. Kind of like reparations.
>>
File: 289599_340[1].jpg (29 KB, 340x173) Image search: [Google]
289599_340[1].jpg
29 KB, 340x173
>>70743255
We were utterly and absolutely buttfucked by Spain but you don't see us getting mad at them and asking for reparations.

If anything, if it wasn't for europeans we'd still be living in huts without even knowing about wheels.
>>
>>70743569
Exactly, black people across the world should be thanking us for getting them out of that shithole continent. They would have amounted to nothing, had they been left in Africa.
>>
Whites don't hire blacks in the (higher paying) private sector. Ever. And the government is just riddled with nepotism.
>>
File: asido_chebere_aivan_mis_dies.jpg (87 KB, 730x632) Image search: [Google]
asido_chebere_aivan_mis_dies.jpg
87 KB, 730x632
>>70743569
>We were utterly and absolutely buttfucked by Spain but you don't see us getting mad at them and asking for reparations.

>Waiting for the hurr hurrr hurr you are a moor/unemployed/ shame of europe
>>
>>70743832
So, shouldn't they be complaining towards the private sector instead of focusing their anger towards whites instead?
>>
pfff... you though whites would at least have a tiny little bit of honor
>>
File: spainportugal750ad[1].jpg (130 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
spainportugal750ad[1].jpg
130 KB, 500x405
>>70743856
I thought the shame of Europe was Greece.
Anyway, you're just bringing it to yourself, spaniard. Moorish Spain happened 600 years before Imperial Spain, but you're the one that always talks about it.
>>
>>70742072
It's basically cognitive dissonance. I can say this as a black person with black parents who do this. They'll say that black people are better at physical activity and music and some races are better at things than others but explain away all of the statistical underachievement of blacks as systematic persecution. Basically if we're winning it's because we're better and if we're not it's because someone rigged the game.
>>
>>70743832
t. liberal.
Ok fellow Peruvian, here is the truth.
The truth is that slavary never ended.Most nogs are nothing but the slavs of liberal/SJW/left make use of the "MUH SLVARY" or "MUH OPRESSION" to cause shame into the heart of the white men in order to undermine national identity. for this service, nog are given gibsmedats in form of welfare and affirmative action
>>
>>70745038
All right, but how can it be perpetuated then?

At some point, the disparity in the reasoning would prove too strong for it to even work, like, for example, when faced with a white/non-black dominated physical activity, as in rugby, or when presented with a predominantly black institution that ultimately fails, like south african countries.

Doesn't that gives them headaches at the very least?
>>
File: a-worker-of-peru-s[1].jpg (40 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
a-worker-of-peru-s[1].jpg
40 KB, 768x432
>>70745205
Wait, how is it slavery if they're ultimately given a reward for their actions?
>>
>>70744666
Pure asturian masterrace here
>>
>>70746193
>How it i slavery if they are getting a house and food
>>
>>70742430
Our education system and culture in general has fed us the "Tabula Rasa" line of shit for so long that when faced with evidence to the contrary, it's assumed to be "institutional racism", as they call it.
>>
File: niggers in charge of anything.jpg (130 KB, 1080x1207) Image search: [Google]
niggers in charge of anything.jpg
130 KB, 1080x1207
>>70742072
Racial lobbying

They're racist at the core
White societies say they want to be "equal"
Black lobbyist ask for more money/oscars/trials or else you're racist and people comply

If they do it anywhere else, they're being told "fuck off nigger", if they do it in white country they get free shit, so of course they're gonna do it again
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.