[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberal friends versus Right Wing friends. Who are best if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 4guys.jpg (563 KB, 1600x1138) Image search: [Google]
4guys.jpg
563 KB, 1600x1138
Liberal friends versus Right Wing friends.

Who are best if you don't count their political beliefs.

I've noticed that my liberal friends can be some real cunts sometimes they don't understand that friendship works both ways, so if I invite them to something they should Invite me to something if they want me to keep inviting them to stuff.
Also if the conversation goes to something they aren't interested in e.g changing the conversation from video games to something social they just stop replying.

Where my Right Wing friends are all bros, where my Liberal friends try to cockblock each others my Right Wing friends try to wingman each others, they also care about making sure everyone is invited and feel welcome.

Pic almost related.
>>
>>70741569
I don't make friends with liberals, they hate me usually because they can't take a bit of banter and start crying about shit.

Right wingers are 10/10 bros
>>
>>70741569
Left-wing friends tend to be ditsy, unfocused, easily manipulated and overly-emotional.

Right-wing friends tend to be more realistic and sensible, if somewhat boring at times. Right-wing friends also have a broadly better standard of personal hygiene, but we all know that.
>>
>>70741569

None of my friends know about politics kek.
>>
>>70741569
>having liberal friends
It's utterly obvious that they are all around inferior human beings.
>>
>>70741957
The girls tend to be better fucks though. The goody-two-shoes, virtue-signalling, charity-volunteering girls have been the nastiest, craziest fucks I've ever experienced.

You just need to thoroughly decontaminate afterwards, of course.
>refugee AIDS
>>
>>70741957
I've had em since I was a child. It's just lately when they become more Liberal weed smoking they also started becoming a bunch of lying untrustworthy douches.
>>
File: 1459359896321.jpg (81 KB, 867x613) Image search: [Google]
1459359896321.jpg
81 KB, 867x613
>>70741569
I had this one dude that I used to smoke weed with but I stopped because he got angry at me for telling him Muslims are way too violent sometimes. He was white and I'm brown and I don't get how he thinks he knows more about Muslims than me when he's spent his entire life in Canada.
>>
>>70741569
>having any friends
>>
>>70742079
Have any stories?

Didn't they throw a fit when you left?
>>
>>70741569
>Have an unfortunate accident at 2am and need a lift to the hospital
>ring liberal friend. I know him, he's probably up
>He's fucking high and too busy playing videogames to care
>Call right wing friend
>The fuck you doin Im trying to sleep cunt
>o
>he's at my doorstep within 10 minutes. Still in his fancy cashmere pajamas
>>
Modern liberals have a load of self-loathing especially if they're white men. That's why they act like highschool girls.
>>
>>70742300
Hahahah, me and my Right wing friends always trash talk each others but we still have a more strong friend connection than me and my liberal friends where if you make jokes they get mad.
>>
>>70741569
>Also if the conversation goes to something they aren't interested in e.g changing the conversation from video games to something social they just stop replying.

stopped reading here. liberals like to talk about practically every social issue.

ya blew it
>>
>>70742447
I'm not talking about social issue I'm more talking about if I ask them stuff like how is (insert friends name) doing recently etc.
>>
Right wing by far.
When SHTF guess who will stick you to the end and guess who will be looking for every reason to kick you to the curb and hashtag about it passive aggressively in a TBT status update.
>>
>>70741569
>friends
I don't even understand the concept of having friends because I have autism.
>>
>>70742300
In all fairness, if your liberal friend was high, he wouldn't have been able to drive to your house and then to the hospital. He didn't know you were going to get hurt when he started getting high. So it wasn't really his fault.
>>
File: marion_marechal_le_pen.jpg (34 KB, 440x671) Image search: [Google]
marion_marechal_le_pen.jpg
34 KB, 440x671
>>70741569
I agree with everything you said.

Grew up in a small town, went to university for four years. I don't talk to anyone I met in university, but I've maintained relationships with, and reconnected with, conservative people from my hometown because they're just way better friends.

Thanks for reading my blog
>>
>>70742250
Not especially. Most are cool with it. As I have tried to explain to people on here a million times, women will respect you far more for daring to have a different opinion. Be open and honest (but maybe leave out references to Zyklon B if you're one of them) about what you feel, and back it up with hate-facts. They love 'different' guys with guts and with a bit of passion.

Converted one last year to tacitly-supporting (as much as a foreigner can) Trump. That was a proud moment.

Best was the first one. Head of two student charitable groups at her university, was mentoring kids from deprived backgrounds, was winning all sorts of academic and society awards. Loved talking about feminism and women being just as equal as men... but guess what? She actively relished being subservient, and began asking me whether or not I had any rope or canes. Dirty, dirty, dirty bitch. I miss it. Occasionally stalk her Instagram every now and then.

Getting back to the original point, I've also noticed that, by far and away, it's my right-wing friends that do far more to help others. The left-wing friends, while despite trying to cultivate this impression of being caring and compassionate, are very big on just sitting back and expecting government to help their friend's particular problem instead of offering a hand themselves.
>>
>>70742643
Being stoned does not stop this man from driving.
>>
My boyfriends liberal college friends found out that I was a "right-winger".

They disowned him without saying a word, until 3 weeks later. Then they told use that they "need a break", and "need to sort things out" before they can ever speak to us again.

Because I had beliefs, not him.
>>
>>70741569

Most of my friends are right-wing, but the main difference between right-wing friends and left-wing friends is that my right-wing friends are, overall, mostly well-informed and can hold a civil political conversation. My left-wing friends often can't talk politics without turning into frothing, raving, maniacs who end up just spouting memes and bullshit they've been fed from the media.

Even some of my less-informed right-wing friends don't get heated in political discussion. They usually end up just saying, "Well that's what I think, now let's get a beer."
>>
>>70743110
What, Wow, maybe that is the reason why my liberal friends have ignored me so much lately even thought I was the person holding the group togther and hosting like 7/10 of all gatherings.

Last time I was with them I said that Trump isen't as bad as they say he is.

Lately I asked a friend if he wanted to meet and get a drink or something and he said he was busy and was going to travel early next morning but that Night at 3 I got a Snapchat snap with him and a group of my other liberal friends.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.