[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 41
File: cuckway.jpg (56 KB, 466x341) Image search: [Google]
cuckway.jpg
56 KB, 466x341
why
>>
Subways going to really regret firing Jared for diddlying kids now that they're heading the word of Muslims!
>>
Pathetic. Subways are franchises and thus these decisions were made by the Brits in charge of them. Fucking pussies.
>>
So cucked, you can't even eat what you want! Absolutely BFTO cucked.

>off to get a Jimmy Johns Italian sub, loaded with glorious pork meats!
>>
Subway is going to be bankrupt in 10 years. Only Chinks like it because they're retarded and don't know how to make a sandwich.
>>
File: subwayeathalal.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
subwayeathalal.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
Cuck-a-doodle doo, UK. Soon enough you will only have camel meat and shitty bread to eat.
>>
This is genuinely the free market at work. A business if filling demand and making profit of it.

I said it before and I will say it again. Political enablers are just one side of the multiculti coin. The other side is the economic enablers. The businesses who profit off multiculti. You can't stop multiculturalism without address both.
>>
Next they should try Burger King. I know if I was a Muslim I would be really offended by the Bacon Double Cheeseburger and the McRib.
>>
>>70740027

The town(s) where the businesses are in probably have a large Muslim population. Just a wild guess.
>>
>>70740027
>Article from 2 years ago
>Literally nowhere with a white population has this its just shitholes like croydon and luton
>Still guaranteed replies bcus le funi cuck meme

Oh and go ahead reply to me with a funi cuk meme and calling me cuck. But youre all ever so supporting of the free market except when its not in your favor.
>>
>>70741053
Cuck
>>
>>70740027
Better invest in the competitors, stock market will go SAVAGE on their asses.
>>
>>70741053
Cuck
>>
God knows the employees don't care enough to properly keep pork separate from other meats. This is a very reasonable way to help a new sect of our society feel welcomed and respected. You can still buy your pork at the grocery store if you want to eat it. Did you know pigs will eat anything including humans? There's a reason people don't eat it.
>>
>company adjusts the menu in its restaurant to appeal to the main demographic in the local area.

No shit, it's a business trying to make money. If it's opening up a Subway in some shithole like Bradford then of course they're going to do anything to try and maximise profit.
>>
>>70740027
Subway is disgusting

I can make better sandwiches at home and I cant cook for shit
>>
Anyone ever had those Veggiemax patties for vegans they usually keep in the freezer until someone asks for one?

I swear those patties taste 99% better than everything else in the shop. But, why do they keep them hidden from us normal people? I'm sick of all the secrecy in this world. It's bullshit.
>>
>>70740802

This. Boycott Subway. Make it clear why.
>>
its called supply and demand
>>
>>70741214
>There's a reason people don't eat it
>Jews and muslims
>"people"
>>
The comments on the Daily Mail article are as stereotypical as you'd imagine

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2616576/Subway-removes-ham-pork-nearly-200-stores-strong-demand-Muslims-eat-Halal-meat.html#comments-2616576

>HURR DURR IMAGINE GOING TO THEIR COUNTRY AND ASKING TO GET BACON PUT ON THE MENU

I'm sure they would if enough of the local population was western. You can get pork pretty much anywhere in Dubai.
>>
File: image.png (224 KB, 403x349) Image search: [Google]
image.png
224 KB, 403x349
It's either get rid of the ham, or die in a large explosion
>>
what about the bacon?
>>
Why can't they just not eat ham? the fuck
>>
>>70741214
>Did you know lobster and crab will eat anything including humans? There's a reason people eat it.
=d
>>
>>70740027
this better not be in the us.
>>
>>70740027
>go to subway
>ask for sub
>extra ham pls
>no ham cuz mudshits
>leave subway in disgust, wasting their time and produce until ham comes back
>every fucking day
>>
File: We just dont know.gif (1002 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
We just dont know.gif
1002 KB, 250x251
>>70740027
>all the comments on the page is from a year ago
>>
>>70740027
We need to start a campaign against Subway for turning their backs on Jared for something as small as pesdopjelia. Especially in North Carolina or where ever the fuck that bathroom nonsense is going down
>>
they're just like us guys, i swear! stop being so xenophobic!
>>
>>70741727
That's like a man turning up at a tsunami with a dustpan and brush wanting to help.
>>
>>70740980
>The town(s) where the businesses are in probably have a large Muslim population. Just a wild guess.

It's appalling that such towns even exist in the UK.
>>
>>70742631
>>
>>70741053
>cities become muslim shitholes

acting like those cities are not british....

KEK
U
C
K
>>
>>70740116
Fpbp
>>
Don't hate on muslims...
every one of us here is human with ancestors who have migrated.
unless you're a black african, your ancestors have migrated.
scientists say all humans came from Africa.

Vilifying muslims is not the answer to your own problems in life.
understand that they just have a different culture, perhaps even less degenerate than ours.
lgbt movement for example would roll back into dust if muzzies ruled the west, is that so bad?
take the time to see the human faces behind the religion and skin colour, you'd be surprised.
>>
Halal meat actually tastes really good. Did Subway get a new supplier to slaughter the animal differently? I doubt that, I think they just removed pig, that doesn't make the rest of the meat there halal?
>>
>>70743213

Kill yourself rapist
>>
>>70741053
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>70743213
B A I T
A
I
T

>>70743431
>2016
>Replying to bait as obvious as this

Kill yourself burger
>>
No self respecting white man would purchase food from that establishment anyway.

>dirty smelly min-wage cucks handling your food

NO FUCKING THANKS LOL
>>
>>70743528
P O O
O
O
>>
>>70740027
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Enjoy that multiculturalism
Fuckkng faggots
>>
>>70741053
lol what a cuck
>>
>>70740027
Their Empire is dead and ash. It's so utterly pathetic they're fought 2 bitter wars only to cuck their own empire out of existence in the process, going from the very top to rock bottom and then afterwards you let the new regime that you indebted yourselves to dictate how your society runs completely, selling out to all of your former beliefs. How retarded can you be? probably as retarded as Winston Churchill was thinking that the British could just buy their way back to the top after the war, oh how wrong and foolish he was
>>
File: 1438893394564.png (232 KB, 1114x835) Image search: [Google]
1438893394564.png
232 KB, 1114x835
>>70740027
This is old news.
Also literally supply and demand.
True story, I was once on an investment banking course in central London.
>be me
>be 17
>partake in investment banking internship
>central London
>go out with other interns for lunch
>several Muslim boys in front of me
>one goes to order
>asks if meat is halal
>woman in hijab behind counter says "no"
>two Muslim boys following him grumble and leave
>First Muslim boy continues to order
>Gets heckled by two others
>They call him a "Bad Muslim"
>he proceeds to eat the non-halal chicken tikka sub

I have hope for integration lads. You stormcucks can say what you want, but that gave me a proper giggle.
>>
File: paki.jpg (50 KB, 508x503) Image search: [Google]
paki.jpg
50 KB, 508x503
>>70743213
>lgbt movement for example would roll back into dust
as would the Rechtsstaat and every bit of civilization left to Europe.

>every one of us here is human with ancestors
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedigree_collapse
>>
>>70743213

I do not understand why the British resist Muslims. Islam will destroy homosexuality and women's rights, and the left even ask for this to happen. This is the perfect thing for the right, why do you resist?
>>
>>70743534
>>70743431
>>70743862
>>70744068

Read the first letter of each line
>>
>>70743766
>instead of offering other meats they disregard pork completely
nice integration
soon
>hey why are women not covering their bodies
>due to high demand by the british population women are now obligated to cover themselves
>>
>>70741103
>>70741208
>>70743528
>>70742941
>>70743677

What compelling arguments, tell me my white argentinian and indian friends as well as the british people here. What are you doing to serve your race whatever it is. Shitposting on a teenage anime website. Thats what.
>>
S
F I R E H O U S E
B
S
>>
>>70743528
thats quite enough from you poo in loo
>>
>>70744308
>hat are you doing to serve your race whatever it is
I'm fucking your women, cuck
lmao
>>
File: kanapeczki kurwa.jpg (109 KB, 700x450) Image search: [Google]
kanapeczki kurwa.jpg
109 KB, 700x450
Subway's fucking shite anyway and i'm glad it's struggling here.
Don't you have bakeries?
>>
File: Well-Meme'd[1].png (538 KB, 1145x1003) Image search: [Google]
Well-Meme'd[1].png
538 KB, 1145x1003
>>70744108
>>
>>70744406
Your argentinian the only sex you ever get is your football team being fucked by germanys
>>
>>70740980

You should watch Do the Right Thing it touches a very similar point.
>>
>>70744209
what the fuck does any of this even mean? i suggest a trip to the nearby falkland islands for some english lessons my white Argentinian friend
>>
This is okay:
>My religion tells me that even non-halal meat being next to other meat makes it haram so you have to bow to my wishes and ban it for everyone

This is NOT okay:
>My religion tells me that marriage is between a man and a woman so I'd prefer if any other case wasn't called that

Mad mad world
>>
>>70744605
maybe we should stay on group stages and get fucked by Italy, Uruguay and Costa Rica kek
>>
>>70740219
>Subways are franchises
No, you're wrong. In the US they are. They're not here.
>>
File: B4z2ut2CQAAQb_6.jpg (52 KB, 600x409) Image search: [Google]
B4z2ut2CQAAQb_6.jpg
52 KB, 600x409
Subways are very religiously sensitive, this is a Subway in Larkhall, Scotland e.g. little Belfast, the typical green subway was not advised.
>>
>>70744752
might as well start learning arabic and save time
>>
Off to get a John's Roast Pork with Sharp Provolone and Broccoli Raab
>>
File: fish-and-chips.jpg (84 KB, 590x395) Image search: [Google]
fish-and-chips.jpg
84 KB, 590x395
>>70740027
There was a subway shop in my town.
They had to close as there was massive public protest and they didn't make any money.
The nearest shitty McDonalds or Burger King is about 15 miles away.
The only fast food we have is fish and chips and it's fucking delicious.
I get haddock, chips and peas every Friday. Sometimes cod.
If I'm skint then just chips with gravy. Sometimes a battered sausage.

I can't even describe the tastiness. That crunchy batter with soft flakes of fish. The joy of eating chips with mushy peas. Nothing I've eaten comes close to utter deliciousness as fish and chips.
Pure heaven. Subway and Yank food can fuck off.
>>
>>70744970
>No, you're wrong. In the US they are. They're not here.
>http://www.subway.co.uk/business/franchise/default.aspx
>>
File: 1456291342690.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1456291342690.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>>70740027
>ukucks
>>
>>70745756
>look at me, im so british

lol fuck off
>>
Subway sucks anyway
>>
UKuck

You fucking Limey kucks that are handing over all of your rights to the government. With knife bins and needing to show id to buy plastic forks. The only thing that will happen is a revolt.

Please start liking guns.
>>
File: hmmm.png (796 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
796 KB, 1280x720
>>70740027
This is just sad and pathatic.
So a bunch of Muslims that keep in mind do not understand European culture burst in Europe and get respect like kings because of "muh colonisation".
>>
>>70741248

You don't cook sandwiches. You assemble them

like lego
>>
File: Comedy.jpg (25 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Comedy.jpg
25 KB, 460x276
>>70741510
> One is additive.
> The other is subtractive.
Also your Russel Howard impersonation is perfect.

...You know
...because you sound just like him
...as if you were just repeating him.
...like and indoctrinated tool.
>>
>>70741214
Most carnivorous and omnivorous animals will eat people if hungry enough. That's literally nothing to do with it.

Pork was outlawed in these religions because they were hot regions which didn't have the means to correctly store them. The Pork would spoil too quickly and anyone who tried to eat it would likely get ill or even die in those times for food poisoning.

At the time, the ruling made perfect sense. But now refrigerators exist, so there's literally no reason aside from religious scaremongering of damnation to follow the rule, especially in a country like the UK where Pork is widely available to the point that Bacon is practically a daily part of some peoples breakfast.
>>
>>70740802
This is not a free market. This is a free market crumbling beneath the weight of an oppressive, violent, antagonistic and aggressive Muslim population. Subway isint removing ham as a result of public opinion, they are removing ham as a result of violent threats against their retail establishments to conform to halal or suffer the consequences.
>>
>>70740980
So thats 185 towns...wew
> Seems like a bit of a exercise in authority to me.
>>
>>70740027
because supply and demand you homosexual bitch
>population market has 10 000 000 muslims and 3 normal people
>HURP DURP AS PRSDIDENT OF SUBVAY THE ONLY OLOGICAL OPSHION IS TO SELL HAM AND PORK XD

faggot
if you dont want to see this, remove the kebab
>>
Or... you know...just don't buy it?
>>
File: dutch cucks.jpg (2 MB, 4211x2445) Image search: [Google]
dutch cucks.jpg
2 MB, 4211x2445
>>70740027
>>
>>70746382
actually, nah, making a sandwich does take finesse and skill...

i worked at a subway years back. a busy fuckign one. like line out hte door busy. and i "assembled good sandwiches". people complimented my shit all the time. it may have tasted like ass, but they liked how it looked.

at my university is a subway. the entire staff is black. i get fuckign "sandwich" tacos form that place. the sandwiches are so fuckign badly thrown together, that i have to ask for them to shove everything INTO the sandwich to ensure its not a soggy mess when i get to eat it. i have to ASK for them to make it right.

subway may be shit, but when its doen right, its good and when its done bad, its bad.

the fact that theres such a massive difference of quality in sandwich implies that theres far mroe to making a subway sandwich than "assembling the ingredients"

like fuck, i dont need 4 lines of mayo on my fucking sandwich. what i need for you to do is scrape that fuckign pile of shit mayo you just poured on and rpelace it with spinach. those 4 leaves your diabetic ass added is not enough.

fuck i hate that subway. id firebomb it if i could. fuck vcu's student commons subway.
>>
>>70740027

How is the business decision of an American fast food franchise got anything to do with Brits you fucking idiots?
>>
>>70740802

In the free market, you're allowed to take your business elsewhere or *gasp* make your own damn sandwich. You're talking about this like Subway is some national treasure that would even exist without capitalism. Like if Hitler rose from the dead and did away with capitalism, Subway would be nationalized and Nazis everywhere would Eat Fresh.

Don't like Subway? Don't eat there.
>>
>>70740027
>go to Subway
>get in line
>ft long please
>custom sandwich
>order lots of items
>make sure to include mayonnaise and/or mustard
>get close to end
>oh wait can i add ham?
>no? why not?
>walk out
>sandwich and ingredients have to be thrown away
>repeat every day
>have friends do the same

bonus point mode

>they start refusing to even begin making your sandwich
>say you're sorry, you won't ask for ham
>go through same process
>pull smuggled ham out of pocket and slap on sammich
>accidentally let a piece fly over sandwich bar
>you're wearing a coconut bra the whole time
>do a sexy hip dance

Aloha Snackbar my friends
>>
>>70746933
> American giving us the sandwich speech again...
>>
>>70740027
>capitalism
>>
>>70746554
>removing ham as a result of violent threats against their retail establishments to conform to halal or suffer the consequences.
Source.
>>
File: moderates in reality.jpg (71 KB, 483x490) Image search: [Google]
moderates in reality.jpg
71 KB, 483x490
>>70740027
>Demand from Muslim
You mean the owners. Seriously every Subway is owned by paki.
>>
File: animatedburger.gif (393 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
animatedburger.gif
393 KB, 342x342
>>70740823
>Burger King
>McRib

Stupid, but I forgive you for talking about things you don't understand, you soulless ginger.
>>
Boycott subway? Fuck no.

This feels like a company trying to show ukucks the future of their country if they don't wake up.
>>
>>70746554

It is explicitly the free market at work, even if you don't like it.
>>
I don't get it, I'm Muslim and I don't care if subway sells ham. Neither should other Muslims care. Just eat what you like for god sake... : /
>>
>>70747417
BAN ALL ASSAULT HAMS

DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL HAWAIIANS
>>
Well, I'm never eating at Subway again.

Businesses will continue to cater to absurd religious sensitivities in attempts to reach broader markets until it's shown that such pandering to such nonsense is ridiculous.

How the fuck does a sandwich shop that doesn't serve ham even stay in business anyway? These must be locations in areas where there are majority Muslim populations.
>>
>>70748118
Free Market: If you can make more money with a decision you will do it
>>
File: sadbong.png (266 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
sadbong.png
266 KB, 600x597
>>70745915
>im so british
I can't change that. I was born that way.
I'm Scottish and it's a futile nationality.
But the Irish like us. England just gives us money to be quiet.

Scotland is in a permanent state of hatred for anything that isn't Scottish.
I don't even know what 'British' means. There are English people, Irish people, Welsh people, Scottish people. And some little islands like Jersey and Isle of Man.
>>
>>70747822
A press officer for Subway told Bedfordshire On Sunday that the decision to take the search option off the website was taken in response to a number of threatening and offensive emails and social media posts, which led to concerns about the safety of employees at these outlets.

http://www.bedfordshire-news.co.uk/News/Halal-search-option-removed-from-Subway-website-over-staff-safety-fears-20140502142007.htm#ixzz30uFb06EB

And thats just a website search option. Do you really want me to keep digging to find a valid threat made against one of their retail locations or will this suffice?
>>
>>70741053
Forget the cucking for a minute. But why, even in Muslim majority areas, is it OK for them to effectively ban something their silly ass religion doesn't like? Why can't they simply not eat those particular items, but leave them on the menu, so that people who aren't Muslim, and don't have such dietary prohibitions, can have the freedom to choose them ? That's never good enough for them, ever. Anything THEY don't like, or approve of, has to be banned for EVERYONE. It's for the same reason that they think they have the right to behead Dutch cartoonists for depicting Muhammad, or the right to shoot French cartoonists for doing the same. They're not happy with the rules of their religion only applying to them. It has to apply to everyone, and they'll enforce that under pain of death any time they get a chance. Banning food items is just the first step. By encouraging this behavior, or looking the other way, you do nothing less substantial than begin digging your own grave.
>>
>>70748123
Don't worry, brother.
Whatever you says they still will hate you because of reasons.
>>
>>70748118
>>70748366
caving to muslim threats isint a free market at all brother.
>>
>>70748769

No-one has banned anything. Those "sharia-controlled" zones are LARPing, if they actually tried to enforce it they would be arrested. Its not that Islam is oppressive, its that every culture outside of the West is oppressive. What's the difference between Mohammad, Black Christians in Africa and Cambodians? Nothing. None of them understand free speech, none of them understand capitalism, none of them are successful.
>>
>>70749071
so subway should not take actions to make more money ? They dont care about muslims. If people would by a sandwich with shit for 25$ each, subway would offer it. Its all about the money, nothing else
>>
>>70743766
There's nothing wrong with the ones that integrate. Its the majority that don't.
>>
>>70744981
What is so bad about green?
>>
>>70749138
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU

whats that nigel? i cant hear you over the sound of all that enrichment
>>
File: 5418413578.jpg (28 KB, 250x327) Image search: [Google]
5418413578.jpg
28 KB, 250x327
>>70749071

>muslim threats

The threat of not having their business, i.e the free market. You seem like you are looking at this from the perspective of one of those Christian fundies that want "religious freedom" laws for THEM but not for those other weird religions.
>>
Who orders ham at subway desu

Chicken or beef m8
>>
>>70749553
t muhammed
>>
>>70749453
i mean god for fucking forbid that muslims just dont order the fucking ham. Act like muslims dont threaten violence when they dont get their way. I already posted a source linking to threats made by the islamic community against subway for having a halal search option on their website instead of simply making all their stores halal.

No matter what you say, the facts remain. The muslim community used fear and intimidation to force subways in these locations to change their menu
>>
>>70740027
It's because if they don't remove ham, they lose Muslim customers.

If they remove ham, they get good PR among Muslims and lose only very few non-Muslim customers because most non-Muslims in their infinite ignorance are completely apathetic about sharia-compliancy.
>>
>>70749138
Oh hell.
You forgot Japan, Singapore, Russia, China, Libya, Indonesia and many other non-western countries, where people too can speak almost without problem.

And don't be so hypocritical. You have censorship too, but non-official and much more violent.
>>
>>70749138
For now. But in places where they have the overwhelming majority, they will and do ban these things, for everyone, not just themselves. I worked all over the middle east(lot of time in Saudi Arabia) for years as a fireman/training firemen. The first thing that is explicitly explained to you when spending any extended period of time in those countries is Don't drink in public, don't eat this in public, don't dress like that in public, don't say these things in public, don't don't don't. It doesn't matter that you're clearly a non-Muslim westerner. It's made very clear to you, that you'll be held to the rules of the religion that you don't follow. Even in supposedly modern liberal Muslim places like dubai, you have to watch your shit. An Arab(non-muslim) friend of mine from those days had to leave everything behind and move to America because he let his wife leave the house a few too many times unescorted. You can say "oh that's only in countries that are almost all/majority Muslim, but last time I checked there were a lot of them coming to Europe. At the end of the day, it's your country, you can do as you please and I have no right to tell you otherwise, but I like English people, met a lot of good ones in my years of traveling for work. At the very least, please be vigilant.
>>
>>70745756
> Sometimes Cod

Why would you even do that to yourself? If you want to mix it up, get some flat fish like Plaice instead. Cod is only served in the first place because none of the coastal towns wanted it, so they shipped it off to the central towns using the excuse of "oh this one can be preserved longer"
>>
File: none a this matters.jpg (144 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
none a this matters.jpg
144 KB, 800x1200
>>70741053
>tfw Luton all my life
Pray for me, lads
>>
>>70740295
This, desu.

They were okay when they actually had $5 footlongs but now everything is like $8 so you might as well just go somewhere else.
>>
File: slice.jpg (889 KB, 2673x1709) Image search: [Google]
slice.jpg
889 KB, 2673x1709
>>70740027
>2000+16
>still not making and/or growing your own food
>>
>>70747822
>>70748491
come on burger, reply.
>>
>>70740027
>It's estimated that around 2% of the UK population is vegetarian, which is more than 1.2 million people. Teenagers make up the highest proportion. Vegans are thought to make up less than 1% of the population, according to the National Diet and Nutrition Survey.
So when are they getting rid of meat?
>>
>>70751440
Ok, so one threat being made isint enough to sate you.....how many sources of threats being made are required before your desire for links is sated?
>>
>>70749291
But they do care about muslims, because muslims are threatening them.

>>70749453
The threat of not having any business at all, because it gets robbed or shot up or bombed.
Also you don't see restaurants changing their menus because of threats from Christian fundamentalists.

Both of you should see >>70748491
>>
>>70750317
I understand /pol/ is ironic banter most of the time, but I think it's important to stress that a Sharia Law ruled Britain is literally never going to happen. Our love of bacon and alcohol alone would send the place into civil war, never mind all the other more serious shit.

It would also be one of the few scenarios that would unite both the right and the left against it. For different reasons, but the enemy of my enemy and all that.

The 'Sharia Law Zones' are nothing more than streets that happen to be where all the Muslims who refuse to integrate pack themselves into. They are all trashy, poor areas that nobody would have reason to even pass through as it is, and are essentially ghettos. Let them play pretend with each other when surrounded by those with the same sheltered life, because they are the only ones who will humour it.
>>
>>70751835
that line of thinking will result in british ghettos where the remnants of native population who refuse to integrate pack themselves into
>>
File: 1435782124901.gif (813 KB, 303x303) Image search: [Google]
1435782124901.gif
813 KB, 303x303
>>70751423
Is this your doing? Respect.
>>
>>70751985
yeah, I've been producing for decades

meat=coarsely ground pork hams; fat=handcut pork back fat
>>
All the ones near me are halal, but I don't ever get any pork product on my subs anyway so it doesn't bother me.
>>
Black Forest ham has always been turkey.
>>
>>70740027
>PUBLISHED: 09:12 GMT, 30 April 2014
>>
>>70744981
>>70749442
I want to know this too. Islamic countries love green because it was Mohammed's favourite colour so it can't be that.
>>
>>70740802

>handful of boycotters
>making an impact on a company with 10's of millions of customers

The problem is the scale. You'd need millions of people to boycott Subway to make them revert the policy. Unless you happen to live in the area of those 200 subway stores in question and were a regular customer, then maybe a few hundred people can change those individual stores policies back.

But if you're looking to change subway across the board.. your boycott will do nothing.
>>
>>70741053
Cuck
>>
>>70740027
Go order a new york pizza in holland, germany and other countries.

Cow bacon, turkey ham etc etc
>>
>>70753256
Because they hate taigs.

Most Subways in Norn Iron are black.
>>
File: kek.jpg (282 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
282 KB, 1920x1200
>>70744108
Almost had me there
>>
>>70741053

>casually mentions that his country has cities with a majority non-white population as if it's no big deal
>still thinks we shouldn't call him a cuck

Top cuck m8
>>
>>70749138
Yes I'm really fed up with those Cambodian rape gangs and permanent terrorist threat
>>
>>70753319
Voting with your wallet stops being effective past a certain point because the majority of their buyers just simply don't care.
>>
>>70744108
>Ww2
HAPPENING WHEN
>>
>>70740027
That is fucking disgusting. If you keep halal, go to a halal restaurant.
>>
>>70744108
>i dont see it
>>
>>70756227
if they want halal, why do they even leave their countries in the first place?
>>
Fuck that shit. You start giving into their demands and there won't be any end in sight. UK get your shit in order.
>>
>>70740027
Totally confused. Why can not the Muslims just not get ham on their sandwiches? Why get rid of ham from the store?? I like ham but not tuna, I have no problem with Subway serving tuna sandwiches. I am totally confused???
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (74 KB, 466x304) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
74 KB, 466x304
>>
>>70756857
Because to them pork is unclean. Maybe they think the ham sammitch sends unclean ham spirits toward the halal sammitches, and all is lost.
>>
>>70756138

exactly my point.
>>
>>70756857
I think in their mind the pork just being there makes the area unclean, it's why they freak the fuck out when bacon is put on their mosque.
>>
File: degeneracy.png (213 KB, 1106x637) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy.png
213 KB, 1106x637
>>70740027
its western degeneracy producing betas. they tell white men and white men only they can never be angry

in short time you will end up with "non binary" faggots saying "they is pronoun" as the standard dressing up like ugly women from the 80's
>>
>>70757578
>in short time you will end up with "non binary" faggots saying "they is pronoun" as the standard dressing up like ugly women from the 80's
Or you'll wind up with a bunch of very angry men who haven't had an outlet for their anger for their entire lifetime.
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 735x999) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 735x999
>>
File: bacon.jpg (28 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
bacon.jpg
28 KB, 480x320
>>70757553
>bacon

Bacon? Now they have gone too far! Bacon makes EVERYTHING better. Bacon is god's way of telling us that we were meant to eat the pig, it is that good.
>>
>>70740027

>eating at a business that finances child sex tourism and kiddie fucking

Let the Muslims eat their shitwiches. Who cares? Why are you eating FILTH anyway, anon?
>>
>>70752225
Fucking cuck. You are part of the problem.
>>
>>70757971
This isn't anything new, people who put bacon on mosques are charged with hate crimes.
>>
>>70751422

I used to go there because it was cheap and not bad for you, now even a basic footlong is over $6, and a good one is like $8. Now even Potbelly and Quiznos and all the others are the same price. I could go to Potbelly and get a really good sandwich for $7 or a stale one assembled by a first generation indian who doesn't believe in washing hands after using the dss without pickles because the supply chain is, like usual, fucked up.

But it'd be fine for $5
>>
>>70740027
Wait what? I thought it was Hindus that hated meat. Am I getting them mixed up? Someone please clarify.
>>
>>70751302
Wish in one hand, shit in the other. Which hand will fill first?
>>
>>70740027
Because ham should be outlawed in all muslim countries.
>>
>>70741053

There should never ever be so much of a foreign population anywhere in your country where they change the rules of your country.

As far as I'm concerned those cities you listed have fallen to hostile take over and need to be bombed.
>>
>>70746491
>Pork was outlawed in these religions because they were hot regions which didn't have the means to correctly store them. The Pork would spoil too quickly and anyone who tried to eat it would likely get ill or even die in those times for food poisoning.

Then why is poultry allowed? It spoils even faster in hot weather.
>>
>>70740027
because "democracy"
>>
>>70740027
obviously 70% in UK are mudslime rapists
>>
>>70740027
>tolerance
>>
>>70759511
Because you can have lunch for 4 with a single chicken and they eat little, so having them alive is storage. Plucking the feathers off is relatively fast and easy to do, too.
Hell, you can tie ten of them on a pole and carry them around. They're really handy, unlike pigs.
>>
>>70740027
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Enjoy your Halal only meals, britbongs.
>>
>>70740027
>Walk in, start ordering
>Ask for ham for the meat
>They awkwardly tell you there's no ham
>Say "Oh, nevermind then. Sorry." and walk out leaving your bare buns on the counter
>>
>>70740027
>Serving anything without bacon
They'd be bankrupt in 1 day around here Northern ON), probably happen in Toronto and Ottawa thanks to weedman though
>>
>>70757832
Fucking kek.

Clearing an entire shelf of meat because of hurt Muslim feelings.
>>
File: Trevor phillips on muslims UK.jpg (446 KB, 1380x1010) Image search: [Google]
Trevor phillips on muslims UK.jpg
446 KB, 1380x1010
>>70741053
what a cuck, eventually muslims will take over other cities popping 3 kids per woman instead of 1,5 like western whores.

as cities are conquered and British become minorities, eventually the demand for ham will be so low that no establishment will bother to sell it.

than you'll be in the mood for some ham sandwich, but you can't have because you've been cucked by Trevor Phillips and his buddy, Mohammed.

but it's cool, he's sorry, so it's ok, a cuck like you can forgive him.
>>
>>70759930
at this point you're just talking out of your ass

pigs had the HIGHEST levels of parasitism until very recently. even fresh pork in those days would still get you sick
>>
>>70740027
wut is this cuckory?
>>
>>70740027
there' s a response to certain requests like this -FUCK YOU
>>
>>70741053
Cuck cuck cuck BAKEK!
>>
>>70760958
???
It's true, it's why poor people have chicken here. Killing a pig means you'll have to store meat (unless you're feeding like 20 people), while a single bird can be cleaned, prepared and consumed in a day. What's so unbelievable about it?
Also, it doesn't contradict the parasitism issue
>>
>a subway has a lot of muslim customers
>notice their pork products aren't selling at all
>use something else instead that their customers can eat

wow what a shocker
>>
ham is shit tier anyway

>inb4 hans
>inb4 achmed
>inb4 mehmet
>inb4 ali
>inb4 1 million refugees
>inb4 cuck
>inb4 rapefugees
>>
>>70759511
Chickens are fucking tiny in comparison mate. You can kill it and have its bones picked clean in the same day. A bit harder to do with a pig. People no doubt tried to store it and ended up sick when they went back to it.

Plus, much easier and cheaper to feed and house a Chicken until it's eating time.

Chickens also give you eggs, giving more reason to keep live ones about anyway. Nobody's keeping Pigs alive for their milk or non-existent wool.

It just wasn't feasible to have pigs as a meal way back then in such hot countries. And as at that time, religion made the laws, so the higher ups made it a rule to stop stupid people from eating rotten meat.
>>
>>70761956
Fuck you muhammed. I'm not a particularly big fan of ham and pork but bacon's fucking great.
>>
>>70762309
bacon is just fat u slob
>>
>>70761956
>Hans
Fuck off Ahmed. No Hans would shit on ham
>>
>>70740802
ya but the politicians enable this

there'd be no market for halal sandwiches

i agree with you though
>>
>>70762744
mad cuz fat
>>
File: QAKFpPF.gif (967 KB, 490x367) Image search: [Google]
QAKFpPF.gif
967 KB, 490x367
>>70741053
>>70749138
>>
>>70757832
KEK HOW WHERE? LET ME!
>>
>>70740802
That's right. England is pretty much a Muslim country at this point. Of course their main source of costumers are Muslims. I'm not even mad. Because it's not changing. It's been changed already. England is brown now
>>
>>70740802
>subway is making a profit by discontinuing a fucking sandwich ingredient

I'm gonna need a source, you full of shit faggot
>>
I don't get it.

Restaurants don't rid themselves of meat entirely because of Vegetarians.

Instead, they simply have vegetarian options available.

So why the fuck is it necessary to remove ham for Muslims?

Not hating on Muslims just really curious tbqh.
>>
>>70763280
Because Muslims are fucking retarded and think they're gonna get a disease if there is a single pork product in the building they are in.
>>
File: pre-packed-halal-food.jpg (139 KB, 800x565) Image search: [Google]
pre-packed-halal-food.jpg
139 KB, 800x565
>Go to Tesco
>1/3 of the store is dedicated to sandnigger food
>A halal meat counter there, but no regular butchers there

Why does Tesco suck the mudslime cock so much?
>>
File: sandwiches.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2203) Image search: [Google]
sandwiches.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2203
>picking top over bottom regardless

Subway is shit, especially for what they charge.
>>
>>70740282
Jimmy Johns is complete fucking garbage. I recommend Jersey Mike's
>>
>>70764486
>JJs is shit
>go to knockoff JJs instead
>>
>>70761956
Ham and bacon is top tier, Samir.
>>
>>70763595

So then why doesn't anyone correct them? Clearly it can be proved that being in the vicinity of pork does not kill people or make them sick.

That's just as stupid as believing that bleaching your child's anus will rid them of autism.
>>
>>70745915
of course he's british and should enjoy his food culture more than some shitty 5 dollar sub. kill yourself faggot
>>
File: 1439181310961.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1439181310961.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
>diversity brings all these foods YAY
>muslims want to ban pork
>hindus want to ban beef
>kikes don't want anything non kosher to be sold
>>
the ham at subway is disgusting soggy shit. if you order the ham at subway you're an asshole.
>>
File: 1456091945659.jpg (20 KB, 257x244) Image search: [Google]
1456091945659.jpg
20 KB, 257x244
>>70740027
>UK
>>
>>70740027
I live in the middle of fucking Leicester and every subway I've seen sells ham. What fucking Islamified areas are these halal ones in?
>>
>>70748025
kind of RARE
>>
>>70743528
POO
>>
>>70758425
It's a spectrum not an absolute
Some Hindus choose to be vegan and be completely in line with Hinduism
Others don't give a fuck
For Islam the forbidden meat is mainly pig
However shark is also forbidden because sharks are a "man-eater species"
Fucking stupid in my opinion because fucking anything can be a man-eater and most sharks have never even seen a human (but I love sharks so I'm not complaining)
At least Hinduism has the valid reason of "not eating meat because killing sentient beings is evil"
Islam is just bullshit
>>
>>70764917
Must be places like bradford, rotherham and rochford.

Also
>Leicester
Now that's a feel, when every other person on the streets is either black or mudslime. Hope you can get out soon m8
>>
>>70740027
>UK
>cUK
>>
File: 1396480916999.jpg (154 KB, 573x801) Image search: [Google]
1396480916999.jpg
154 KB, 573x801
>>70747988
Of course the American knows the menu of every fast food restaurant in the world.
>>
>>70746933
The entire point of subway is that you tell them how to make it though. You can see it all and you tell them what you want. Why not just not ask for mayo (or tell them to only use a tiny bit if you want it) and put extra spinach on instead of whining about it?
>>
>>70764242
jimmy johns without delivery is just silly
they cut their tomatos way too thick and put wayyyy too much lettuce on.
you go for a bite of food and end up with a mouth full of water.

again, if you get the delivery, they do a great job wit that, but if you're going to a physical location subway is both cheaper and superior, and it's not even close.

quiznos on a good day though, is better than both.
>>
>>70759511

Because he's full of shit. Pork was originally banned by Abra-HAM-ics because you can get trichinosis from it if its not cooked thoroughly enough, not because it spoils fast. Always fact-check any "information" you get on 4chan. Or anywhere else, for that matter.
>>
>>70746933

Only niggers could fuck up making a sandwich.
>>
>>70746491

You're an idiot, just STFU.
>>
>>70740027
they were already serving halal meat anyway they have been degenerates for a long time
>>
File: 4530516215_b26ce58b16_z.jpg (147 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
4530516215_b26ce58b16_z.jpg
147 KB, 640x426
>>70740027
yet britcucks still love saying 80% white lol
>>
>>70764594
Jimmy John's isn't even that good though
>>
>>70743528
You're one to talk,Shitcuck
>>
>>70764594
Jersey Mikes is so much better then Jimmy Johns. They put oregano on their sandwiches. That shit is fucking delicious. Not to mention they're bigger and I'm pretty sure they're cheaper too.
>>
File: 3F63kew[1].jpg (103 KB, 640x987) Image search: [Google]
3F63kew[1].jpg
103 KB, 640x987
>>70767335
>turban police cap
ok that's kind of cool to be honest
>>
>>70747417
>>sandwich and ingredients have to be thrown away
They get eaten by the sandwich artists you dumb amerifat. They can have a free six inch every four hours or so.
>>
File: ss (2016-03-29 at 10.55.31).png (557 KB, 796x554) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-03-29 at 10.55.31).png
557 KB, 796x554
>>70743677
>>
>>70740027
I'm sure there's going to be a major movement of major corps refusing to do business with subway until they stop banking ham
>>
>>70769916
Oh fug kek
>>
>>70769758
>missing the point completely

It's not about punishing the "sandwich artist" you faggot. Whether the ingredients end up in the trash or some poor bongs stomach doesn't matter, either way that store just lost the ingredients and the profits the sale would have generated, done enough times by enough people the store would lose some serious revenue.
>>
File: 1417376054919.jpg (35 KB, 490x341) Image search: [Google]
1417376054919.jpg
35 KB, 490x341
>>70751302
>luton all me life
>>
>>70765264
>>70765264
RAPE
E
F
U
G E R M A N Y
E
E
>>
File: 1433723257140.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1433723257140.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>70770641
>done enough times by enough people the store would lose some serious revenue
Don't forget they have to use the bathroom, download a YIFY rip over WiFI and steal free napkins as well before you get banned there.
>>
>>70740027

Mr.Sub master race!
>>
>>70769247

I wonder how many sihk deaths occurred becuase they weren't wearing a helmet
Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.