[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bet they fucking do it too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (448 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
448 KB, 640x1136
>His hatred should have no place in the Amazon marketplace," the letter reads, citing what it calls the GOP frontrunner's "misogyny, racism, and outright bigotry."

http://www.thestreet.com/story/13525778/1/amazon-customers-sign-letter-to-jeff-bezos-to-dump-donald-trump.html

Guarantee that they will. After all, they wouldn't want to profit off of hate, would they????
>>
>0.01% of their customers wants something.
They're stupid if they give in.
>>
>>70739868
Amazon is actually pretty based when it comes to not banning books. There's a book on Amazon called "The Jews and Their Lies"
>>
>>70740329
Didn't Amazon ban Rebel battle flag material without hesitation or am I thinking of a different company?
>>
>>70740504
They did

It was just a pr move though

Banning trump shit wouldn't be objectively good pr
>>
What difference will it honestly make to do that? I'm not a Trump supporter, but is having Trump merchandise hindering your online shopping habit, soccer mom? No? Fuck off and don't look at it.
>>
>>70739868
Jeff Bezos is in anti-trump camp. They'll probably go through with it.
>>
>>70739868
What makes Trump objectively worse than the other GOP candidates in the eyes of liberals exactly? I don't understand why they single him out all the time.
>>
File: Trump controversy explained.png (868 KB, 1803x1074) Image search: [Google]
Trump controversy explained.png
868 KB, 1803x1074
>>70741329
>>
>>70739868
How exactly is Trump misogynistic and racist?

Didn't he hired a black woman during one of his rallies?
>>
KAUFT NICHT BEI JUDEN
>>
>>70741329
Because people on TV told them that he is the worst
>>
>>70741329
>I don't understand why they single him out all the time.

He's a selfmade billionaire that doesn't subscribe to their liberal ideas.

>>70741505
>Didn't he hired a black woman during one of his rallies?
He hired a ton of women. In "the art of the deal" he said that a majority of his executives are women because they have a good work ethic and can make better deals with men or something.

He literally hired his wife to manage a giant ass hotel because she did it better than he could.
>>
>>70741329
Because they fear him. Liberals are self-hating Americans. Trump will Make America Great Again. That mean they will have to get a job.
>>
>>70741505
His campaign spokesman is a minority and a woman. kristena pierson, I slaughtered her name, but you get the point.
>>
>>70741329
He might win and he can't be bought or bullied.
>>
>>70739868
We should make a letter saying we wont use Amazon anymore if they ban Trump stuff
>>
>>70741454
pic related is much more accurate, desu senpai
>>
>>70739868
they won't do shit
>>
>>70741329
hes the boogeyman for them to virtue signal each other
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.