[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you miss him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: ap13041912523.jpg (71 KB, 830x553) Image search: [Google]
ap13041912523.jpg
71 KB, 830x553
Do you miss him?
>>
Please clap.
>>
>>70739642

I miss the memes, at least.

Kind of feel bad for him now.
>>
File: Doneoutof10.png (185 KB, 638x448) Image search: [Google]
Doneoutof10.png
185 KB, 638x448
>>70739642
Yes.

F
>>
>May 2015
>/pol/ is depressed, nihilistic, and rallying behind the Randlet while another Bush is leading every poll because Fox News is sucking his dick and acting as if he's already the nominee

>February 2016
>after spending over 100 million dollars for just 3% in Iowa, Jeb Bush is the laughing stock of the political world
You can't make this shit up. I wonder if his campaign will go down in history for what not to do in a presidential race.
>>
I liked that he was taking votes away from Cucksich and Cruz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XMQ7JIgCF0
>>
>>70740158
I never would have thought that the guy who made The Apprentice would be the last hope for this country even just 6 months ago.
>>
File: 1428747981508.jpg (35 KB, 634x400) Image search: [Google]
1428747981508.jpg
35 KB, 634x400
>You will never witness Prime Minister Ed and President !Yeb join forces to solve the world's problems

Why live?
>>
Yes, actually. I would rather have Jeb! as president than Ted Cruz or Bernie Sanders. I don't trust 2016 Hilliary Clinton. I could deal with 2008 Hilliary Clinton.
>>
The Rise and Fall of Yeb! is possibly the funniest event in /pol/'s existence.
>>
>>70739642
trump killed the GOP
>long live degeneracy!!!
trump killed the GOP
>long live degeneracy!!!
trump killed the GOP
>long live degeneracy!!!
trump killed the GOP
>long live degeneracy!!!
trump killed the GOP
>long live degeneracy!!!
>>
He should be Trumps VP, he can just bully him and make him do boring paperwork.
>>
As far as Donald Trump being president. There is a peach pit of anxiety within me. It's all fun and memes now but I genuinely do not know if Donald Trump will be an effective president.
>>
>>70739642

It's cute you kids think he's gone or something. Maybe youre all too young to understand that the Bush family never goes away.

In fact, Neil Bush is right there, see him? He's standing next to Ted Cruz, managing his campaign finances.

You kids are adorable. So cute and dumb.

>Awoovement

IM LMAOING AT YOUR LIFE
>>
>>70740614
I'm hoping he stays true to his promises, if the only things he accomplishes are building the wall and constantly pissing off leftists then he'll be the best in decades for me.
>>
>literally no one wants Heb
>everyone feels this hopeless sense of resignment towards realizing the puppeteers have chosen to give us a "choice" between Clinton 2 or Bush 3
>suddenly
>the God-Emperor and the Hernie enter the scene
>a wave of optimistic jubilation fills the heart of the voters
>"Can we do it?"
>"Can we defy the Establishment's fake fight between an increasingly entrenched caste of globalist neo-aristocrats?"
>>
>>70740297
Could you imagine a Millipede/¡Yeb! Campaign? That would be the most awkward thing in existence
>>
>>70740297
I feel like Rubio and Millipede would go better together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlTggc0uBA8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9OZ8xHTX7c
>>
>>70739642
No. I was #NeverJeb before the campaign season even began. I don't like Trump, but I'm grateful for what he did to Jeb.
>>
The jeb threads was /pol/ at its absolute finest.
>>
>>70739642
Every night
Every day
Every afternoon

And it's so true
I miss Jeb
>>
>>70740158

Trump totally wrecked him for life.
>>
>>70739642

Honestly I miss that period. The bants were nonstop, now it is just hatred lumped on Trump and anger in response. It is going to be a crazy 7 months.
>>
>>70740420
If nothing else, leftists MUST thank Trump every night before they go to sleep for preventing a Clinton v. Bush election
>>
File: 1456791142666.jpg (15 KB, 358x272) Image search: [Google]
1456791142666.jpg
15 KB, 358x272
>>70740506
>implying neocons aren't the ones peddling degeneracy
>>
>>70739642

Jeb was the super fun but easy mini-boss.

Now it's like were fighting the final boss, a massive bullet sponge that keeps healing itself.

We can do it, it's just not going to be very fun.
>>
Big FAT mistake
>>
>>70740649
Jeb's bid for president is pretty much finished. No-one will take him seriously in the next election, assuming there even is a GOP to run for. Every dynasty has a weak link, and Jeb was that weak link.

I will agree that they still exercise an enormous amount of power behind the scenes though
>>
>>70740506
t. Evangelical
>>
File: ultros.jpg (10 KB, 300x221) Image search: [Google]
ultros.jpg
10 KB, 300x221
>>70744619

>Jeb was Ultros
>>
Yes. When Yeb was around, shit was hilarious. El Rato is downright infuriating.

Wisconsin wtf? You voted for this idiot. Colorado how could you allow the RNC to shut out Trump's delegates.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.