[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck has humanity come to? I'm only making this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (91 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
image.png
91 KB, 500x328
What the fuck has humanity come to?
I'm only making this thread because some sjw attacked me for being straight.
We have come to the point where people like Bruce Jenner are considered fucking heroes and get special privileges.
These so called "other gender" look like fucking Pokemons...
What are your thoughts on this subject?
>>
I think you're a shitlord m8.
>>
> Labels Don't define me !!
Here is a chart to define me
>>
>>70739223
Ignore such people. Laugh loudly and leave, tell them you don't want to talk to them, don't give them any leads; it's the only way.
Nothing really forces you to argue against them, unless you're in a debate club or arguing for legal issues.
>>
Humans do not have a gender, they have a sex; either male or female. Being mentally ill does not change your sex.
>>
>>70739734
Pretty hard to do when all they talk about is their gender and sexuality all day everyday at work/school/college/etc
They say they don't want to be treated any differently than straight non transsexuals but when everyone ignores them it's a completely different story
>>
>>70739223
It's a mental illness. You'll never understand it. Just move on and ignore them. That's what I do.
>>
File: yukyukukyuk.png (23 KB, 287x225) Image search: [Google]
yukyukukyuk.png
23 KB, 287x225
>>70739223
Check your cis-vehicle privilege.
>>
>>70739223
>some sjw attacked me for being straight.
tell story pls
>>
>>70739291
What is it about the first post , that is the best ?
>>
>>70739223
its like something straight out of bionicles
>>
>>70740644
I'm going to make it pretty brief since it wasn't like the biggest fucking deal ever
>at college
>doing my work
>tumblr retard sits next to me for some reason
>bored as fuck
>I try and talk to her
>she asks me about my "gender"for no reason whatsoever
>Wat fak do I look like a girl to you?
>there's actually more than 2 genders
>no
>you're triggering me
>ok
>>
File: look.png (19 KB, 440x537) Image search: [Google]
look.png
19 KB, 440x537
>>70740069
Don't argue subjective reasoning. Basically just treat them like everyone else and watch them get mad about it, then innocently ask questions as to why. Don't argue. Normally an argument needs a solid foundation of facts, but they've already abandoned facts. Instead just let them wear themselves out saying things that aren't true and are often contradictory to each-other and remain calm, innocent, and non-combative the entire time. The worst case scenario is that they make a fool of themselves and refuse to admit it but there's an off chance that they'll catch on to their own hypocrisy. Any argument that you propose, however will be immediately invalidated by virtue of it coming from you. Since these types often hold many contradictory beliefs just let them argue themselves and make whatever they like of it.
>>
File: 242.png (251 KB, 680x553) Image search: [Google]
242.png
251 KB, 680x553
>>70739223
>not posting the one with the chaos gods
>>
File: 1460466330545s.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1460466330545s.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>Sexuality is based off Pokemon now
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 500x609) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 500x609
>>70741345
Here you go,a better one
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.