[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: JuliusCaesar2012Posterig.jpg (104 KB, 375x600) Image search: [Google]
JuliusCaesar2012Posterig.jpg
104 KB, 375x600
WE
>>
WUZ
>>
Niggrus dindumus
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 266x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 266x144
>>70739179
ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS
>>
>>70739179
et tu tyrone?
>>
>>70739179
Why do people say Caesar was killed on March 15 if the Julian calendar wasn't implemented until Augustus became emperor?
>>
Kek
Why not have an Asian Julius ? It's More likely. I don't recall any Kangz in Rome
>>
Eddie george? The running back from the titans? Top kek
>>
>>70739340
Kek
>>
File: caesar.jpg (33 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
caesar.jpg
33 KB, 534x401
>>70739179
And he's a football player, wtf
>>
>>70739290
ROMANZZ N SIEET
>>
>>70739340
Noice.
>>
>>70739348
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ides_of_March
>>
>>70739295
Hello my fellow Egyptian brother, my name is Paa Nadir-Amunnub-ReAkh Ptah-Hanut-Djedi-Atum Re and I'm a descendant of the great Melanoid empire currently residing in the USA. I look forward to visiting my ancestral homeland one day.
>>
>>70739179

fucking christ
stop it already
when the ride ends
>>
Will the senate use shanks made from toothbrushes to stab him?
>>
>>70739715
Never Paddy, mr shekelberg ride is here to stay.
>>
>>70739179
Does Brutus Jackson kill him for the first pair of Jordan sandals.
>>
This wouldn't be an issue if people didn't throw tantrums if white people played non-white characters.
>>
>>70739179

TOO MUCH.
>>
>>70739179

I would usually partake in the WE... But Eddie George is a great guy, stand up citizen, and great running back. If niggers decided to act like a guy like Eddie George, America wouldn't have so many problems
>>
>>70739894
I think its funny because its pretty obvious they picked a black guy just because he was black

>Hey Boss, wasnt Caesar and older Italian guy with pale skin and red hair?
>Yeah. Lets pick Tyrone, its gonna be great.
>Its gonna be great.
>>
>>70739179
t. Julius Nigger
>>
>>70740123

They do that shit in local plays and re-enactments all the time.

Yes, it's obvious that the casting here is purely because of the cultural narrative in the West and we should criticize that, but it's pretty normal and it can even be interesting.

Personally I'd find it hilarious if there was a play based on the Zulus and the races were swapped.
>>
File: Eddie-George-Cropped.jpg (61 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
Eddie-George-Cropped.jpg
61 KB, 500x750
>>70740041
He looks like a decent guy tbqh
>>
File: Caesarcrassusalliance.jpg (132 KB, 638x565) Image search: [Google]
Caesarcrassusalliance.jpg
132 KB, 638x565
It's slightly worse than casting a ugly Germanic cave monkey.
>>
>literally 99% of Romans in movies and television have a BRITISH accent
>no problem

>black Caesar
>OMG YOU'RE A FUCKING BLACK MALE
>>
>Julius Deshawn Caesarius triumphantly returns to Rome after his victory in the Gaul lands
>Returns to the Senate to order street rules and lots of gibedats
>However, the Cribsius don't like Caesarius barging in and disrupting their gang activities
>They conceive a plot to off Caesarius
>The night before, Caesarius' homie Marcius Antoine learns from the plot and rushes to Rome but to no avail
>Head cribs Cascanius stabs Caesarius with a shiv and the rest of the gang, including Brutouis proceed to stab Caesarius for street cred before shuffling away before the cops show up.
>Just before Caesarius goes to visit God, he says "Brutouis, you a busta"
>end

A nigger-adaption of Rome is a perfect match
>>
In the Rome series the Gauls were played by Italian actors and all the Romans were British.
>>
>>70740639
>Julius Deshawn Caesarius
>Cribsius
>Marcius Antoine
>Brutouis, you a busta

kek
>>
File: 1415457898708.png (74 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1415457898708.png
74 KB, 499x499
>>70740639
>Brutouis, you a busta
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.