[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be Canadian >spend a lot of time on high effort nonsense
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11
File: Flag_of_Canada.svg.png (18 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Canada.svg.png
18 KB, 1280x640
>be Canadian

>spend a lot of time on high effort nonsense
>receive a minimum of three replies just by merit of being Canadian and occupying a lot of screen space

>post libcuck obvious b8
>receive 14 "A fucking leafs"
>>
>>70737510
How's your day before you went on /pol/?
>>
>>70738280
Some people, they.... like.... rejected me. Once person in particular But I don't wanna say his name.
Cause.... Ive forgiven and forgotten about it.
>>
>>70738507
Like in your social circle or like gf?
And what for?
>>
>>70737510

a fucking leaf
>>
>>70737510
Fucking Leaf !
>>
File: bottoms.jpg (98 KB, 720x603) Image search: [Google]
bottoms.jpg
98 KB, 720x603
OP is a faggot
>>
>>70737510
should i buy into the vancouver housing meme?
ive got 100K and was gonna put a down payment on a house out in the valley. will it ever stop going up? i cant see it happening any time soon
>>
Is this a maple tree? because all I see is fucking leaves.
>>
>>70739687
Best place to invest into real estate would probably be small oil towns in Alberta.

I've heard from my uncle in northern Alberta that housing prices there have tanked. Oil will only stay low for so long.
>>
>>70737510
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: TRUDEAU_TALK-SHIT_GET-HIT.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
TRUDEAU_TALK-SHIT_GET-HIT.webm
3 MB, 720x404
>>70737510
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
>>70737510

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /pol/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I?
>>
>>70739816
>terrible advice
>>
>>70740008
How is that bad advice? Why would you invest in Vancouver or Toronto?
>>
>>70740212
No. I wouldn't invest in Alberta neither. Has a lot lower to go.

In the states, the housing market didn't bottom out until 2011.

Alberta has a lot lower to go.
>>
>>70739942
Jr. punches like a girl.
>>
File: 4_min_jew.jpg (55 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
4_min_jew.jpg
55 KB, 720x960
>>70740212
>Why would you invest in Vancouver or Toronto?
muh diversity, think of all the culture and food anon
>>
File: TheGreatTrudeau.jpg (37 KB, 650x448) Image search: [Google]
TheGreatTrudeau.jpg
37 KB, 650x448
>>70740325
What the fuck did you say bitch
>>
>>70740325

funny, because the guy he's hitting hits girls
>>
SHOO
SHOO
SNOW ROACH
>>
>>70740478
You mean the Conservative senator?
>>
>>70740547

yeah brazeau. pretty sure he had to step down due to domestic assault charges.
>>
>>70740616
Yeah he's very Conservative.
>>
File: wojak-mask-.png (110 KB, 601x502) Image search: [Google]
wojak-mask-.png
110 KB, 601x502
canuck shitposting seemed to ramp up after people started commenting that we were giving the aussies a run for their money

I want to believe it's an aussie conspiracy to flood the board with low quality, unfunny shitposts using canuck proxies to make us look bad but I know it's probably really just because canadians suck
>>
>>70739971
Think of us more like the quiet nice kid in class.

Until someone does something to make us sperg. Then we take a whole fucking beach on d-day, fuck your bitch. Save the Netherlands, literally become the world police force in peacekeeping..

JTF2 do you even spec ops bro. The Americans come to us for training.

There's a reason you should always be wary of the quietest guy in the room. If a bar fight happens, he will fight to kill. There's a reason America could never occupy our country.. we have more guns per capita than almost any country short of switzerland.

-love a leaf on holiday
>>
>>70740755

harper installed a bunch of fuck boy senators. he just nominated people he can control. another senator he nominated, merideth, got busted trying to fuck a 16 year old.

harper was such a dumb shit.
>>
>>70740789
because we're always so insecure about national image, and so canadian fuck boys post needy 'look at us' threads. makes me fucking cringe.
>>
>>70740789
This. I honestly felt like we owed it to ourselfs to take something from the aussies. After all, they get summers all year round and never have to deal with piss storms or shoveling snow...

>>70741014
I wish we could see how many Canadians are /pol/acks so we could legitimately start a new party to btfo the three shit ones we have.
>>
>>70740789
Dude my ip has been banned so many times because people use my ip to proxy as a Canadian just to shitpost and get banned on pretty much every ducking board.
>>
File: vancouver.jpg (74 KB, 675x456) Image search: [Google]
vancouver.jpg
74 KB, 675x456
What do Canadian bros think of this article in the NY Times today:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/13/world/americas/canada-vancouver-chinese-immigrant-wealth.html

>From left, Loretta Lai, Chelsea Jiang and Diana Wang attended a reception at a Lamborghini dealership last month in Vancouver

I'd think it'd be annoying as fuck to see these arrogant Chinks loaded with WHITE consumer products. Italian sports cars, French diamond handbag, European designer clothes all in a WHITE country. Why the fuck do they want to be WHITE so bad?
>>
>>70740789

It's fucking tiresome.

It's just Americans getting butthurt when they get a slap back for being dickety. They say that's a 'shitpost'

WTF is that? it's supposed to be charming when australian do it? It's all a mystery.

This whole meme is mostly a result of Trudeau being a fruity airhead. but can't really defend him, he's pretty much indefensible.
>>
>>70743428

The thing that bugs me is they only get rich through corruption - and treating their own people like garbage.

They have no morals - they'll work a thousand people almost to death and pay them 25 cents… then they make a shitload of money and blow it on tacky baubles.

Not all are like that, but a lot - especially the ones buying up real-estate with bags of cash.
>>
>>70739971
Kek
>>
File: ching_pong_ping_ree.jpg (55 KB, 923x615) Image search: [Google]
ching_pong_ping_ree.jpg
55 KB, 923x615
>>70743428
Chinese here are hilarious, they all have odd-connections to back home so they have shady accounting principles, most all of them know someone here to launder money out from here back to their accounts in China.

They have rich tastes, they follow an interesting social caste system of 'honor and appearances', so they all try and one up eachother in a show to display their success.

I know a guy who is a "doctor in china"... He considers KFC a great place to go out with the wife to kek
>>
>>70737510
This is why I hope America annexes us when the god emperor comes to power.
Maybe we will be taken seriously.
And I can order cool shit on amazon.com
>>
File: image_4.jpg (77 KB, 481x396) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
77 KB, 481x396
Everyone shits on Canada when really it's all shit tier Quebec. Newfoundlanders and the Atlantic Provinces are top tier.
>>
>>70747444
>Newfoundlanders and the Atlantic Provinces are top tier.

Wasted trips.

You are the most illiterate, drug abusive, alcoholic and not to mention how many of you race mix to no end.

Literally the most cucked provinces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUGs3BOonXk
>>
It's true.

>make a thread about how to rejuvenate conservatism in the West
>spend 5 minutes writing up the post
>literally zero replies

>make a thread about TTIP/TPP
>spend 5-10 minutes writing up the post
>maybe one or two replies

>someone posts a picture of Trudeau and some bait comment that probably took 10 seconds to think of
>at least 100 shitposts in one thread

And just today I just saw an American make a thread about BPA plastics replaced with Tritan, another plastic which may have the same effects on hormones. Two replies before it 404'd.

/pol/ has a problem.
>>
>>70747743
Haven't been to Newfoundland then?? Only one nigger in my entire city with a bunch of chinks that cook me "chikan fwied wice"....and then the timmigrants which have invaded all of Canada.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.