[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Are Australians Such Shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: shit-poster.png (251 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
shit-poster.png
251 KB, 900x900
Any anons emigrated to Australia from the UK or any other western country?
I want to move there but the visa situation is giving me a headache.Quick background info:
Im a UK citizen.I have no trade or skills.29 years of age.Father,stepmother,sister and uncle live there.Parents have citizenship and emigrated 8 years ago.Father wants to offer me a job in his company doing floor laying/learning the trade and will sponsor me.

How fucked am I? How realistic is me staying there? Had enough of how cucked the UK is
>>
>>70737464
I left Belfast for Yukon.
>>
>>70737826
was it worth it?
>>
File: aussi net.png (1 MB, 1294x1230) Image search: [Google]
aussi net.png
1 MB, 1294x1230
>>70737464
The fact you have family and will be getting sponsorship pretty much guarantees you getting a working holiday visa. as long as your willing to chcuk in abit of hard yakka for some nice dollarydoos and dont piss it all away down the bottle-o after knock-off youll be right mate
>>
just dont be a stuck up nigger like the saffas are and ull b fine
>>
>>70739562
Yeah,Im willing to work hard. I just want to stay permanently. At least thats my long term plan! Will be on the gold coast
>>
>>70739945

Citizenship might take time but if you're sponsored and your parents are citizens then it would be pretty easy to do.
>>
>>70740180
Yeah,they have that and my Dad wants to offer my a job and train me up to be a floor layer so I can take over his business.
I was looking at the student route but it looks like I can only study a trade at TAFE
>>
>>70740313
thought of mechanic at tafe?
>>
>>70740452
That didn't cross my mind actually.
I was thinking Flooring as first choice followed by tree surgeon,welder or something else.Has to be a trade as thats where the money is and will give me an easier time staying long term
>>
>>70737464
Just commit a crime. I heard you get free transport as well
>>
>>70739945
>gold coast

As long as you make sure everyone knows the Gold Coast is the best place on earth and Britain is a disgusting shithole beyond saving you'll fit in just fine here.

Being racist helps to fit in.
>>
Parliament is debating visa free travel to all of the anglosphere except the US. If you wait a while you might not need it.
>>
>>70741713
Sounds good haha
>>
>>70741840
We talking just travel or potential settlement rights?
>>
>>70737464
>Im a UK citizen
Don't bother.

You're not good enough at cricket.
>>
>>70741840
>Parliament is debating visa free travel to all of the anglosphere except the US. If you wait a while you might not need it.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The US is not nearly as white as us. Only 60 odd percent.
>>
>>70741899
Pretty sure it's emmigration. Check it out though, I'm not 100% sure.
>>
>>70742078
>except the US
>>
>>70742085
Just had a look,some good food for thought but couldn't see what date this was being debated?
It makes sense when you think about it,however they need to make sure certain people in the UK are exempt (IE Uk residents who refuse to integrate or speak english) haha
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.