[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Lebanese so different than the other sandniggers ? In
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: liban.png (17 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
liban.png
17 KB, 750x500
Why are Lebanese so different than the other sandniggers ? In France, a lot of CEO of big companies (Renault-Nissan, Airbus, CMA CGM, HSBC) come from Liban. All the Lebanese I met were civilized hard-working people (unlike Algerians or Moroccans).
>>
They're very deep in Taqiyya
>>
>>70736581
What is Taqiyya ?
>>
>>70736482
They are Phenicians, not arabics nor maghrebians.
Stop insulting them.
And they are actually living a hard time also, they are under muslims invasions too.
(Lebanon was mostly Christians, but it turned to be mostly Islamic now.)
>>
Bc Lebanon is the ME country with the most westernized citizens. It's like the Miami of the ME. Obviously they still have crazy people, just the proportion of normal ones are higher than every other country. Lebanese Muslims are known as being not that strict bc they all drink and party a lot.
>>
>>70736663

Muslim art of deception which allows them to break Islamic rules to fool Non-Islams into accepting them so that the Muslims can stab them in the back later.

It's why some Muslims drink alcohol, eat pork, etc. They're blending in to hurt you.
>>
>>70736724
>Phenicians

Frenchie here doesn't know Geography. Phenicians are from Phoenix (Arizona, USA)
>>
>>70736663
Taqqyia = Dissimulation
C'est une tactique musulmane pour paraitre gentils et gagné une opinion positive au sein d'une population non musulmane.
Ca marche super bien en occident.
>>
>>70736482
they were mostly christian before the 60s and 70s
>>
Are you fucking kidding me? Libanese Arabs are even below Turks. All this criminal arab scum in Berlin is of lebanese heritage.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/11/bombshell-report-berlin-lost-to-arab-clans-now-recruiting-physically-strong-young-migrants/
>>
Lebanon was a Christian nation before mass Islamic migration took place and fucked everything up as out usually does.
>>
>>70736939
Yeah, and Paris is not in France, but in Texas.
>>
>>70737035

>Froggy missed the joke
>>
>>70736482
Fun fact: There are more Lebanese people outside Lebanon than in Lebanon.

Even though Lebanon itself is mostly Muslim, if you were to count the Leb population worldwide, they are mostly Christians.
>>
>tfw Lebanese wife who takes care of herself and looks good
I got no complaints f a m
>>
File: Carlos Slim.jpg (31 KB, 355x473) Image search: [Google]
Carlos Slim.jpg
31 KB, 355x473
>>70736482

They are a lot like the Chinese. Have zero problems ripping you off. Will exploit weak regulation to create a monopoly. Very dedicated to whatever they do. Ambitious and well connected. Basically Muslim Jews.
>>
>>70737149
I get it dude, maybe you need a big LOL aside the text !
>>
>>70737392
Partially this

>>70736987
Mostly just like this. Trust me in Melbournes Northern Suburbs they are Turk-Tier
>>
>>70736482
It used to be the only christian country in MENA but they got fucked by palestinian refugees so now they are muslim and shit.
>>
>>70737953
For some reason Australia's Lebs act like idiots compared to Leb immigrants in Canada, Brazil France etc. I don't know why.
>>
>>70737030
D E S I G N A T E D
>>
Lebanon is a less Muslim country.
>>
>>70736581
lebanon is one of the countries with the most balanced number between mislims/christians in the middle-east though.
>>
>>70737953
they're worse than turk-tier here. One of my lebo workmate just recently lost his job for fighting with his cousin at the workplace.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.