[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bible Patriarchs race mixing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: Asenath.jpg (172 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
Asenath.jpg
172 KB, 1200x630
Christfags and joos of /pol/ if race mixing is so evil how come Joseph(of technicolor dreamcoat fame) had children with Egyptian and God didn't mind?
>>
Conversely to Joseph and Asenath God was not a fan of the Abraham/Hagar relationship or their child.
>>
>>70735705

Why wouldn't God mind that BKC dominating dat papyrus pussy?
>>
Cleopatra was Greek. They're not too different
>>
>ptolemaic greeks
>>
>>70735705
racemixing isnt evil

lynch me stormfags
>>
>>70736081
stormfags > God , apparently
>>
File: 1460077682819.jpg (1 MB, 2893x4092) Image search: [Google]
1460077682819.jpg
1 MB, 2893x4092
>>70735705
becuse all that area is so close to eachother its like someone from mexco dating someone in canada and even then its egypt is closer to that land then canada and mexico. travel was very possible in the ancient times friend.
>>
>>70736722
King David and Queen of Sheba, or SOlomon and all his wives. Whenever someone isn't white(usually women that the men are about to bone) they go out of their way to describe them as dark skinned
>>
>>70735705
Perhaps his children were converted to Judaism? Joseph took one for the team, it was a political marriage.
>>
>>70735705
When do you read in the gospel that race mixing is wrong?
It's detrimental for the society, not for the soul.
>>
>>70737024
She converted and their kids were children of the covenant. Ephraim(their son) was one of the 12 tribes.
>>
>>70737021
You misinterpretate what the Bible says my dear cuck friend, the reason that they showed that shlomo+David was having nubian wives as well was show the lust they had for woman and also it is preparing the reader to witness David making his greatest sin because of his lust.
The other reason is to show the vast reach of connections the israelits had, the land of kush (nubian) was considered as far away, I probably should mention that David was of Palestinian blood, he was pale and red haired.
>>
>>70737574
Your argument on David doesnt explain the whole Joseph and Asenath thing. Also, Palestine is not an actual place or group of people. The term was made up as an insult to Jews by Romans who had conquered them renaming Israel to Palestina cause of ancient enemies the Philistines. The Philistines were completely wiped out. That being said David fought against the Philistines, so no, he wasn't a "Palestinian" or a Philistine.
>>
>>70737574
Obvious Mudslime. Red hair fable is from Hadith, Towrah says he was white. Acting like Palestinians exist as some sort of unique groupt and aren't just North Egyptians.
>>
Race mixing isn't evil; this is to say that it isn't a sin. I don't know what the Jews believe, but for Christians to marry outside your race is in no way a contravention of the moral law. Is it imprudent? It may be, and I would argue that it often is, but it's not a sin.
>>
>>70737828
Kek Do you even Tanach.

The Palestinians were an ancient group of people that exist in a part of Israel and have orinated from Greece, check it out mate, David was red haired, the plishtim are described as red haired, many rabis believe that david had some plishtim blood.
>>
>>70737024
Shut up you filthy jew. Your racial lineage goes all the way back to Satan.
>>
>>70738410
>>70737828
Pls guys read about the plishtim, even om Wikipedia there's valid info about them. Also on the Bible it was permited to exterminate an whole group of people, race war is called מלחמת חומרה its full war that on it you kill all of the man and leave only the woman, whoever it is forbidden to steal and take the deceased possession. Also any soldier that would harm a woman would be severely punished. you guys should read the Hebrew bibal it's a relatively short book.
>>
>>70739140
Le epic Satan face, go prep the bull sven
>>
>>70739400
It's true though, isn't it. Your people had Jesus killed because he called you out for the scum you are.

End times are drawing near, jew.
>>
>>70739600

Feeling off today Sverige mate?
>>
>>70738841
He's never described as red haired, it says he had "ruddy skin" So either he was a washington redskin or he was a white guy with sunburn. Philistines and jews warred with eahcother they didn't have children together.
>>
>>70739727
Just not a fan of jews.
>>
>>70739140

Not all Jews my brother. Just the Vipers among them. They aren't hard to identify.
>>
>>70739786
"Jesus" all his friends and family were jews.. All the other patriarchs too... That being said God himself was not a fan of most jews..
>>
>>70739786

I get ya mate. Always one step ahead of us
>>
Mudslime trying to act like North Egyptians are unique genotype known as the Palestinians.
>>
>>70739936
Depends on your definition of "jews". It's a transliteration from judeans. Jesus was a judean, yes. The "jews" of today are not judeans, and are in no way the chosen people.

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold." - Revelation 3:9

>>70739920
All jews. Just because some are unaware of their racial linage, it doesn't exclude them from it.
>>
>>70740244
"Jews" today are a mishmash and converts. THe point can be made that God doesnt give a damn what ur race is which is topic of this thread. As long as you fulfill the conditions you will be accepted as a child of the covenant. The Synogugue of Satan would be referring to individuals who indentify as "jews" but don't follow God or any of his teachings in that case.
>>
>>70740838
>THe point can be made that God doesnt give a damn what ur race is which is topic of this thread.
Which is false. The entire Bible even revolves around genealogy. Miscegenation is sinful.

>The Synogugue of Satan would be referring to individuals who indentify as "jews" but don't follow God or any of his teachings in that case.
No, it refers to "jews" who descend from Satan.
>>
>>70735705
>>70737024
WE WUZ EPHRAIMZ AN MANNASEHZ AN SHEEEET
>>
>>70740244
Sven is correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtTtcQMUq8Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sZPQzaa0kE
>>
>>70735705
>mfw the Jews get mad at Moses for having a black wife.
Not even Jews Safe from it
>>
>>70741577
Sad fact: Adam, the first white man, was also cucked, and Cain was born from the non-Adamite seed. I don't understand God's ways sometimes.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.