[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: What have you done with your government funded pro-EU propaganda?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: IMG00306-20160412-1528.jpg (429 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG00306-20160412-1528.jpg
429 KB, 1200x1600
I used mine as toilet paper.

Fuck the EU. NO SURRENDER!
>>
Come on /pol/, I know some of you have used your leaflets creatively as well.

I didn't just wipe my arse with a leaflet and make a thread about it to get no replies.
>>
They hand these things out to every citizen?
>>
Are you half Indian?
>>
>>70734823
Pajeet did you learn how to poo in the loo?
>>
>>70735082

Just got back from work and I'd had one through my letterbox.

I presume everybody gets one.
>>
>>70734823
At least we know you're not Indian
>>
>>70734823
You know you're going to stay in the EU regardless of what you're going to vote for
>>
>>70734823
>let's give them the option to vote; they aren't stupid enough to want to leave so it'll improve fervor in support of the EU
>oh fuck they actually want to leave
if this is real they're retarded for doing this
>>
>>70735134
Doesn't look like it's on a street.
>>
>>70734823
im a dumb american, whats the point of a united kingdom, and what will change if britain leaves or remains in it?
>>
>>70734823
That's pretty gross OP.
>>
>>70734823
What the fuck are you eating to have such an unhealthy colored shit?
>>
>>70735336
Please stop
It's the European Union they're trying to leave, they are the United Kingdom
>>
nice diet
>>
>>70735134

No, although I am technically related to a Pakistani American. Not by blood and not really through family connections either.

My mother was adopted, her sister married a Paki etc.
>>70735136

A couple of straight up KANGZ showed me the proper way.
>>70735213

Be that as it may, at least if we win the vote we will be taking a step in the right direction. If a referendum won't do it, there's always alternatives.

If we the majority vote OUT and the government still don't act upon the will of the people, then I think it's fair to say we'll be seeing a few more UKIP MPs come 2020.
>>
Keeping it, one day it will be a valuable historic document.

Children will gather round it and say
"Did they really allow uncontrolled immigration to Europe?"
"Did they really pay £millions every day to belong to an undemocratic club?"
>>
>>70735278

It's the British government m8, what did you expect?
>>70735336

Well, strictly speaking, if Britain left the UK, then the UK would consist of Northern Ireland. If that was to happen then I think we can safely assume that a united Ireland would occur.
>>70735345

It's some shit smeared on a leaflet, nothing to be afraid of.
>>70735422
>>70735509

Nothing wrong with my stool. Maybe it's you guys that have the unhealthy shits?
>>
>>70734823
Degeneracy.

Sage
>>
>>70736018
It's clay colored according to your chart
>>
>>70736156

It's quite clearly brown, probably even more brown than your skin.
>>
>>70736524
You're the one related to the Paki, shitlord.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.