[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU Survey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Fuck this shit.jpg (116 KB, 1242x693) Image search: [Google]
Fuck this shit.jpg
116 KB, 1242x693
Where the fuck did we go wrong, /pol/?
>pic related
>Would you participate in an uprising against those in power?
Germany and austria actually have a majority that says no.

Is it too late to save anything?

>See for yourself here
http://www.generation-what.eu/en/#
>>
>>70734563
First for crashing this union
>>
>>70734563
belgium learned from the thirty years war
>>
File: Screenshot_226.png (21 KB, 500x264) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_226.png
21 KB, 500x264
Not all is Bad, there is hope
>>
File: 8e6.jpg (120 KB, 1012x712) Image search: [Google]
8e6.jpg
120 KB, 1012x712
>>70734563
>>
>>70734611
Please tell me you will vote for the Brexit, anglo friend.
If enough countries leave we may jsut stop Mutti Merkel and her Multi-Kulti nightmare world.
>>
>>70734880
Of course!
>>
File: MFWfeels1.gif (890 KB, 500x257) Image search: [Google]
MFWfeels1.gif
890 KB, 500x257
>>70734563
>people in germany actually believe the 'womyn are opressed'-meme

>people in germany are more afraid of the climate change than millions of snackbars on a literal Völkerwanderung

>people in germany are still cucked by post-war politics into believing that national pride and wanting to fight for what you love are bad things.

The ride will never end, right?
>>
>>70735132
Fuck off, you guys voted no aswell
>>
The european union was a mistake. The dream is over, time to wake up.
>>
>>70734563
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1458596322626.jpg (38 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1458596322626.jpg
38 KB, 403x403
>>70735740
A noble idea that was fucked up by naive and/or cucked politicians.

>>70735715
I wish I wasn't just a german student in austria, so I could have voted for the Exit back then.
I also wish that germans would actually get asked instead of Mutti Merkel outright ignoring the will of her Volk and going against public opinion in a completely undemocratic move.

At the end of all this she will have either fled the country/continent or will be hanging from a noose on Alexanderplatz.
Woops, guess I'm on a BND watchlist now.

>>70735786
Feeling the pain means you are still alive and the nightmare is real, anon.
>>
>>70734563
that's the most cucked thing i've ever seen.
>>
>>70734563
fritz nobody speaks your fucking gutter language provide a translation or fuck off to /int/
>>
>>70736340
ja = yes
nein = no
>>
>>70736340
I did, you fucking leaf, it's right there in the OP text and the link is in english so you can see it all for yourself.
Do you need to have everything spoonfed to you?!
>>
>>70734563
In french this question is related to the May 68 event, a fuckin cucked leftist tragedy who leads to the current invasion and land of cuckery.
>>
Daily reminder that revolutions are carried out by 5% of the population.

It's a good sign. 38% of people willing to fight is more than expected.
>>
>>70737246
Some of the questions are worded incredibly shitty or in such a way that you can not answer them with the answers provided without either leaving something out or agreeing with something that may have some parts that bother you.

Whoever was in charge of creating this was at least partially biased in some areas.
What a surprise!
>>
LOL BRUSSELS

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/12/opinion/the-islamic-state-of-molenbeek.html
>>
>>70737487
http://webmshare.com/OMm5W

Good thing I saved this.
>>
>>70737474
I completly agree with you.
Some question use historical context, or are turned in a way you can't clearly give your own opinion.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.