[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stay #Woke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 537x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 537x507
Did you too refuse to read Shakespeare because you knew he stole his stories from poor PoC??????
>>
She's right though
>>
>>70734657
WE
>>
>>70734657

Hamlet and Macbeth were famous tales in ancient Punt.
>>
>>70734518
>a guy living in an all-white society got famous for being white
Might want to take a history class instead.
>>
>>70734729
WUZ
>>
>>70734791
SHAKESPEARE N SHEIITTTT
>>
>>70734791
KANGS
>>
>>70734791
OTHELLO N SHEEIT
>>
I wouldn't find that too hard to believe, you honestly think Shakespeare could speak orc by himself? Have you read his shit? Fluent orc.
>>
>>70734518
I've been conditioned by /pol/ for the past year with this KANGZ shit.

If I ever hear it IRL I think I might just reveal my power level...
>>
I didn't know Shakespeare was into Pokemon
>>
File: WE.png (418 KB, 513x597) Image search: [Google]
WE.png
418 KB, 513x597
A small history lesson for you ignorant whiteys.
>>
>>70734518
She can do spear shaking courses instead. In Africa.
>>
File: 321231314.gif (140 KB, 600x456) Image search: [Google]
321231314.gif
140 KB, 600x456
>>70734929
except its just an internet shill hoax so you never will hear in real life that bbc is going to dominate your boipussy so bend over or get a ben ga z in the face
>>
>>70735021
Sauce
>>
>>70735107
I have yet to go to college, most of this stuff really puts me off.
>>
>>70735021
So... another black failure? They supposedly had a super-advanced society where they were all "kings" and someone the white devils came out of their caves with clubs and stole everything.

Not impressive. Even if it was true, the world is all about survival of the fittest, and if the blacks weren't fit enough to keep their shit then they obviously don't deserve to keep it.

TL/DR: Fuck off niggers.
>>
>>70735021
>Proof? Evidence? Thats raycissss
>>
>>70734518
But Shakespeare often had Jews as the bad guys.
Is this person saying that all POC's are antisemitic?
Oy vey!
>>
>>70734518
Please, provide me the references for the local lore shakespeare stole when he wrote the tempest

oh wait he didnt steal shit from anything because he's one of if not the greatest writers of all time
>>
>>70735021
/r/ing the version of this with the white guy writing rap songs for JayZ
>>
>>70734771
Based
>>
>>70735021
This DESU she adapted her plays from Nubian, Somali, and Arab (the first Arabs were actually Black) legends and events.
Macbeth = Mak-hal al-Bethlehem
Julius Caesar is based on the last Kang of Carthage (AFRICA!!)
Midsummer Night's Dream is an adaptation of the Egyptian legend of Osiris and Trayvon
The list just goes on, and its a shame that us whites ignore this marvelous history.
>>
File: Emily_Bassano.jpg (12 KB, 250x336) Image search: [Google]
Emily_Bassano.jpg
12 KB, 250x336
>>70735021
>>70735186
>>70735299
>>70735405
It's bullshit, she's a genuine candidate for who wrote SOME of his stuff as she was actually a published author, the repressed part is bullshit. Plus this is what historians think is a genuine portrait of her anyway, she just got the black reputation since she was an Italian living in England so darker skinned than most.
>>
>>70734791
BARDZ
>>
>>70734518
>famous for being white
lol
>>
>>70734518
PoC sounds on par with nigger, maybe even a little worse.

>"You fucking poc"
>>
>>70734518
oh hey another reddit thread with names censored
>>
>>70734829

You're not even wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olqPODTcRHI
>>
>>70734791
PLAYWRITZ N SHEEEIT
>>
>>70735644
Literally the same as calling them "coloured folk". SJWs try so hard not to be racist that they become the biggest racists.
>>
>>70734518
POC is ironically a racist term these idiots are keeping alive.
>>
>>70734929
My very close friend (not black) tried saying something about Egyptians being black in a group discussion.
I blurted out WE WUZ KINGZ AND SHIEET. "Look Afrocentric history is pseudo-bullshit to make black people feel good about their lack of achievement".
I'm quite based and rarely gloat about this kind of stuff. People just looked and were like fair enough.

Feels good man.
>>
>>70735904
I really don't understand why they go after other societies trying to make them black when there were plenty of major black societies, like the Malinese Empire or the Kingdom of Zimbabwe.
>>
File: shieeet.jpg (60 KB, 500x437) Image search: [Google]
shieeet.jpg
60 KB, 500x437
bix nood
>>
>>70734518
William Shakespeare, Cymbeline (1611), Act III, scene 6, line 12.
Your bait of falsehood takes this carp of truth.
William Shakespeare, Hamlet (1600-02), Act II, scene 1, line 63.
'Tis as easy as lying.
William Shakespeare, Hamlet (1600-02), Act III, scene 2, line 372.
These lies are like the father that begets them; gross as a mountain, open, palpable.
William Shakespeare, Henry IV, Part I (c. 1597), Act II, scene 4, line 249.
Lord, Lord, how this world is given to lying! I grant you I was down and out of breath; and so was he: but we rose both at an instant and fought a long hour by Shrewsbury clock.
William Shakespeare, Henry IV, Part I (c. 1597), Act V, scene 4, line 149.
For my part, if a lie may do thee grace,
I'll gild it with the happiest terms I have.
William Shakespeare, Henry IV, Part I (c. 1597), Act V, scene 4, line 161.
Lord, Lord, how subject we old men are to the vice of lying!
William Shakespeare, Henry IV, Part II (c. 1597-99), Act III, scene 2, line 325.
Whose tongue soe'er speaks false,
Not truly speaks; who speaks not truly, lies.
William Shakespeare, King John (1598), Act IV, scene 3, line 91.
An evil soul producing holy witness
Is like a villain with a smiling cheek;
A goodly apple rotten at the heart:
O, what a goodly outside falsehood hath!
William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice (late 1590s), Act I, scene 3, line 100.
Everybody lies.
>>
>>70735704
ABRAHAM LINCOLN
>THAT'S STILL IN DEBATE

jEEESESUSS
>>
>>70734518
To be fair that's not the most outrageous conspiracy I've heard regarding the authorship of Shakespeare's plays.
>>
>>70735437
Seconding this
>>
File: 1.jpg (78 KB, 1366x524) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
78 KB, 1366x524
>>70735490

>Osiris and Trayvon
>>
WE WUZ KANGS AND SHIEEED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zjQBsi_5Bc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qrs3uLdj60
>>
It's almost as funny how these kids who are so concerned with this shit didn't realise that North Africans up until very recently were a whole different people than Subsaharans. Most likely, if any Africans came in contact with an Englishman at all, they'd be North African, and not the purple lipped dindus that were used for beast work.
>>
>>70735541

I honestly heard she was an intelligent Italian hooker that Shakespeare often spent time with. That she was the "dark lady" of the sonnets because she was both dark skinned and a prostitute.

And that Shakespeare probably did have a thing for her. Like a lot of men who strictly see one or only a couple of prostitutes exclusively, she was more like a girlfriend experience/creative outlet for him.

Is this true?
>>
>Shakespeare was famous because he figured out how stories work and how every legend and myth that has been passed down all share a single element which is why it's been retold for centuries.
>take this theory and writes stories that follow a certain formula that doesn't innovate or is original but represents the best version of that type of story
>remembered centuries later because of it
>people are trying to claim he stole his stories from people without knowing his entire history

Pretty dumb
>>
anyone else just want to rewrite history and spread it on social media?

>Augustus was black
>Washington was black
>Napoleon was black
>Knight Templar were black
>Samurai were black

just make it convincing and spread the shit out of it. get them to trend it
>>
>>70736837
>>Shakespeare was famous because he figured out how stories work and how every legend and myth that has been passed down all share a single element which is why it's been retold for centuries.
>>take this theory and writes stories that follow a certain formula that doesn't innovate or is original but represents the best version of that type of story
>>remembered centuries later because of it
>>people are trying to claim he stole his stories from people without knowing his entire history
>Pretty dumb

Being this honest to God retarded when it comes to Shakespeare...

I mean, seriously /pol/, I knew you were stupid, but I didn't know you were this stupid.
>>
>>70734518
ABRAM
Ayy yo
>smacks lips
Yo, homes. You bite'cho thumb, nigga?

SAMPSON
Bitch, cain'chu see I bite the muthafuggah?

ABRAM
Muh-fugga, you bite'cho shit addus, do?

SAMPSON
>(aside to GREGORY)
Nigga gon' call da poe-lease I say yes?
GREGORY
>(aside to SAMPSON)
Nah, dawg.

SAMPSON
Nah, nigga. Ai-ain't fruhn'in' witt'chu. I just bite'n mah sheeeiit.
>>
>>70737456
Apologies. Gregory's line should have read, "Yeah, nigga."
>>
>>70736173
seriously pol.
> I have worked out why BLM and all the African-American chimp outs have happened recently.
Just imagine how intimidating it must have been for all of these low IQ "blackfolk" (is that like A-A hobbits?) to get access to the Internet and see just how far behind they are.
With the Film/T.V age they could hide behind the screen without judgment from outside the IQ band.
But seeing in text you can barely read/type the level of communication the rest of the world engages in? The WE WUX KANGZ thing probably started after one of them had to search through books to decipher an email from a Nigerian scam artist.

> The Internet for African Americans is the 21st century equivalent of giving Africans guns for the very first time but a higher level of technology to a less advanced group of people.
>>
File: 1459225197022.jpg (33 KB, 694x416) Image search: [Google]
1459225197022.jpg
33 KB, 694x416
>>70734518

WE WUS SIENCE N SHIET
>>
File: omg shakespeare.jpg (59 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
omg shakespeare.jpg
59 KB, 540x960
>>70734518
how about now?
>>
>>70736716
Shakespeare was a faggot, as in he was into dicks.
>>
>>70737106
For what purpose?
>>
>>70736103
I know, right? Mansa Musa I of the Mali Empire was pretty based. His pilgrimage to Mecca scared the shit out the locals because he brought thousands of followers and part of his wealth with him.
>>
>>70738849
WE WUZ EMOJIS N SHIT CRACKA
>>
>>70739446

>Shakespeare was a faggot

This meme, again. No, he wasn't.
>>
>>70740448
He liked boi pussy for sure
>>
>>70741544
Well when you've got that many wigs at hand it's completely understandable.
>>
Obviously Shakespeare is too difficult to understand.
The author of Dick and Jane with Nip the dog was black, and has been kept from them.
>>
>>70741544

No he didn't.
>>
>>70741997
Yes he did, at least near the end of his life he was a faggot.

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/12-reasons-prove-shakespeare-was-gay-or-least-bisexual220414/#gs.dIQ4oP4
>>
File: Morgan-Freeman.jpg (53 KB, 948x711) Image search: [Google]
Morgan-Freeman.jpg
53 KB, 948x711
>>70735186
"There are more things in heaven and earth, whitey, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Nelson Mandela
>>
>>70742560
There are more things in heaven and earth, than niggers will could even dream of
>>
>>70742203

>gaystarnews.com

Please, anon. Try harder next time.

The gays want nothing more than the greatest writer in the history of the english language to be gay as it somehow validates their mental illness. They've been trying to prove it for 500 years and they never have.

He wasn't gay. He was a straight, white, cis, male. Deal with it.
>>
>>70734518
"Ayy, Romeo, Romeo, where you at, nigga?"
> ShakeSpeare, Romeo & Juliet
>>
>>70734791
STAHCROSS LUVAHZ AN SHEEEIT
>>
>Unqualified black gets into university via affirmative action
>Can't keep up intellectually
>Is in denial
>Blames whitey and protests
>Jews and SJWs praise her for her courage and strength

That black privilege must be nice.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.