[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't liberals hate niggers? (theory)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: familycloseupbestforblog300.jpg (73 KB, 300x264) Image search: [Google]
familycloseupbestforblog300.jpg
73 KB, 300x264
It's because most liberals are wealthy cucks. These fags live far away from the general nigger population. The nigs that they do interact with are tame.

If your only experience with niggers is from television, music, meeting, or possibly befriending a few tame niggers, I could see how the inexperienced could draw a false conclusion: Niggers aren't bad.

To experience the nigger properly you must be in HIS habitat. If you are a cuck I recommend
you take a trip to your nearest nigger infested area (majority nigger population)...hang out, take it in, report back.
>>
>>70734118
This fucking family again. Fuck why did you have to remind me?
>>
Public shaming
>>
Because muh morals and tolerance
>>
>>70734169
What's the problem? The kids are obviously adopted.
>>
The only reason "the south" is so racist is because blacks live there.

This is your theory in action OP. Notice how quick liberals are to point out "racist rednecks" as if they are mentally disturbed instead of normal human beings simply judging their surroundings.
>>
>>70735029
The problem is they've adopted animals
>>
>>70735216
Couldn't agree more. Take Vermont for instance a majority white state 90%+ huge cucks! They've never experienced the nog.
>>
File: German Eagle.gif (3 KB, 152x200) Image search: [Google]
German Eagle.gif
3 KB, 152x200
>>70734118
Because it makes them feel good about themselves in the current zeitgeist. Anti-racism is a very new thing, it really kicked off after WW2 thanks to Hitler. Before that wealthy pampered sheltered egomaniacs hated niggers like everyone ese.
>>
>2 white girls
>2 black teenage boys
>white male and female parents
I bet he adopted them because is a cuck and will turn those boys into bulls that will make black grandchildren since it's legal since they are not blood related.
>>
>>70735386
Could it be also rich white people have no problems of their own, so they have to adopt other races issues?
>>
>>70735239
So? Every family needs a few pets.
>>
File: 1459779107241.jpg (862 KB, 2350x1565) Image search: [Google]
1459779107241.jpg
862 KB, 2350x1565
>>70735430
you
>>
>>70736120
White people are fucking weird.
>>
File: 14603868334448.jpg (109 KB, 1600x764) Image search: [Google]
14603868334448.jpg
109 KB, 1600x764
>>70734118
>These fags live far away from the general nigger population

this
>>
test desu
>>
test desu ne
>>
>>70735698
This is australia-tier bantz
>>
>>70735216
The interesting thing is that most southerners would not eliminate blacks if you asked them. They consider them a vital part of southern life and identity, and virtually all southerners have positive relationships with some blacks. However, they would NEVER condone the mixing of families, or the reduction of distinctions between the groups. It's hard to explain to other people. The closest thing is something like South Africa, except things haven't gotten completely out of control in the south.
>>
>>70735698

The pets are going to be fucking their daughters in 8 years..

identifying with black american culture and bringing other black trash into their household..

daughters will be whores and most likely fuck blacks dudes til they die
>>
Fuck niggers, Fuck sandniggers, Fuck mudslimes, Fuck shitskins, Fuck mudsharks, Fuck coalburners
They all should be burned alive
Together in the same oven
>>
>>70735544
Kinda sounds like the Swedish approach.
>>
>>70740746
get in there too kike
>>
>>70740746
>Together in the same oven
Wew
>>
>>70739614
>The pets are going to be fucking their daughters in 8 years..
The fetish for intellectuals...
>>
>>70734215
>>70734812
These two are also true. But to be fair OP, I wouldn't use such a stupid buzzword like "cuck". It makes you sound stupid if you just use it out of context.
>>
Because they are brainwashed, like based Yuri explained, and can't see reality even when it's right in front of them.

I know a libtard who was mugged and pistol whipped by Dindus and his response? Post antigun shit on kikebook and move to another, much less diverse city - while still staying a staunch Sandersfag.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.