[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ opinion on /biz/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1393036435158.gif (179 KB, 762x1136) Image search: [Google]
1393036435158.gif
179 KB, 762x1136
/pol/ is always right, therefore what's your opinion on the board /biz/

Is it controlled by merchants?
Is it a neet hangout?

I'd rather get business/career advice from pol to be honest desu.
>>
>>70733417
Did not even know it existed, probably is as dead as /out/.
>>
>>70733417
Buy the dip Taiwan. How come you clowns can shitpost here but the mainland chink is restricted? Explain your privilege!
>>
Overflow from /g/ mostly. Plus with the growing userbase we really did need a finance board.
>>
>>70733417
see this post
check the time
damn son
>>
>>70733750
Is browsing /biz. just as toxic for my career as browsing /pol/ is for my sanity?
>>
>>70733417
>neet hangout
>>
>>70734051
/biz/ is very toxic to your wallet if you actually believe what they tell you
>>
>>
The vocal majority of /biz/, much like other every board, is full of autistic NEETs.

>go to /adv/ for advice, end up breaking up with longterm girlfriend because she laughed at another guy's joke
>go to /g/ for computer help, end up installing some obscure unix distro
>go to /ck/, you have to buy a $300 dollar knife before anyone will talk to you
>go to /r9k/, 5 minutes later you're a depressed sadsack of insecurity with a small penis
>go to /mu/, get laughed out because you don't listen to post-jazz-nu-rock-blood-death-progressive-watermelon-folk-yodeling
>go to /k/, get shot
>go to /v/, your game is shit
>go to /sci/, it's just freshmen talking about their majors

I could go on, but you get the picture. If you take advice from /biz/, in 6 months all your cash will be in bitcoins and silver, and you'll be watching 50 different penny stocks hoping to turn a $2 profit.
>>
>>70734907
what about pol?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.