[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That feel when Trump isn't going to be nominated. >Ted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1458970185744.png (276 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
1458970185744.png
276 KB, 800x430
>That feel when Trump isn't going to be nominated.
>Ted Cruz is going to steal it from him in Cleveland and then brag about stealing it from him and act like he's superior to Trump for a few months until he gets BTFO by Hillary in November.
JUST
>>
>>70733087
it just shows how corrupt you guys are
democracy my ass

and you wonder why you are the laughing stock of the world
>>
File: NEVER GIVE UP.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
NEVER GIVE UP.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>70733087
you are such a loser anon.

The Emperor looks down on you
>>
>>70733296
At least we're not Dutch.
>>
Ted Cruz doesn't stand a chance at a contested convention you fucking dipshit.

It'll be Romney/Ryan '16
>>
>>70733087
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6D0UMmVyW8
>>70733296
Yes, I agree we have corrupt system, however we Americans never had a democracy, we have a constitutional republic.
>>
>>70733087

Good morning Dan Gabriel!
>>
>go to voting booth, ready to support a true constitutional conservative
>to my shock, cannot find "Rafael Edwardo "El Rato" Cruz anywhere on the ballot
>have to vote for Donald Trump instead
What a disappointing experience.
>>
>>70733087
If anyone's going to take down Trump, it should be the Republican establishment. As the leading candidate, Trump would have good reason to claim they robbed the nomination from him, thus usurping the power of the majority of Republican voters.

Seeing Trump lose against Hillary would be fucking awful. At least this way he can hold the moral high ground.
>>
File: tubu.jpg (183 KB, 739x657) Image search: [Google]
tubu.jpg
183 KB, 739x657
can't stump, sorry my man
>>
>>70733545
>It'll be Romney/Ryan '16
And they'll also get BTFO.

The only consolation is going to be trolling libshits and cuckservatives by wearing a "Don't blame me, I voted to Make America Great Again" hat.
>>
>>70733671
Trump is the only one who could beat Hillary.

>but muh polls
Irrelevant. If Cruz or any other person had both the establishments of both parties working against him. he'd poll even worse. It shouldn't surprise people that Trump polls poorly against Hillary. If you look at the trend on that polling, you'll see that Hillary's lead starts getting big at the same time that the Nevertrump cucks started laying into him bigtime.

But the reason that only Trump can beat Hillary is that the rest of them play very conventionally by the rule book of politics and they're going to be drawn into the campaign that Hillary wants to wage where they cannot attack her on any grounds without being declared sexist. Trump is a rule breaker who creates chaotic situations that he is far better adapted to navigate than Hillary,who is a weak politician and only got to this stage by being married to Bill. Hillary can be coached through a conventional campaign and come out on top. That's how she got her senate seat, that's how she's getting the nomination. But Trump is unpredictable and she's going to have a hard time when the moment comes that Trump does something that demands an instant make or break response and she does nothing because her instinct is to observe and report back to the experts on her staff.
>>
>>70733581
Styx is pretty based.

But yeah, Colorado was a mess. Is it still possible for The Don to clinch the nomination?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.