[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s opinion on kurds? One of the most redpilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 16
File: kurd.jpg (116 KB, 1000x541) Image search: [Google]
kurd.jpg
116 KB, 1000x541
What is /pol/'s opinion on kurds? One of the most redpilled guys I know is a kurd and he's anti immigration and hates ghetto/welfare immigrants. The other kurdish person I know is also pretty redpilled but more on the liberal side. They hate mudslimes and turkroaches.
>>
>>70733018
I love the ones who fight the Islamic State.
I hate the ones who live in Europe.
>>
there's this kurd girl in my business law class

90% of what she says is "muh refugees" and "muh islam"

shame, she's pretty qt and doesnt wear a hijab.
>>
>>70733018
A bunch of terrorists
>>
>>70733018
Kurds hate mudslimes? I thought they were mudslimes themselves....
>>
>>70733018
uhh
they seem based
are they just moderate islam or do they have their own stuff?
>>
File: Kurds.jpg (112 KB, 625x411) Image search: [Google]
Kurds.jpg
112 KB, 625x411
Fucking love em we should be supporting them 100%
>>
>>70733018
Some of them are terrorists against Turkey which sometimes I have a hard time caring about.

Other than that they are the only ones in the whole goddamn middle east who can an will defend their homeland in an organized fashion from people like ISIS. Hell even their women are willing to join the military and die to kill ISIS. Plus they seem decent at governing. Seems like all of Iraq is constantly shitting itself but the Kurdish north is mostly alright and more peaceful.

So on average a pretty good impression.
>>
>>70733827
Probably a lot of them are but not the ones I know.
>>
FUGGIN' ISLAMO-COMMUNISTS
>>
>>70733018
im confirming that, very intolerant kurdish people in Germany too
>>
the only reason they fight ISIS is self defense.they only care about muh kurdistan and muh independance.the only reason /pol/ has a boner for them is because they think they are some sort of heroes for fighting ISIS.but so is everyone trying to survive being slain by ISIS
>>
>>70734361
>intolerant
good goy
>>
>>70733018
also
>anti immigration
>living in sweden
kek
>>
>Mudslimes nig out over Europe and kill us and eachother
>Mass raping and murder
>won't even let us into the holy land for peaceful pilgrimages
>Saladin becomes leader
>"Hey, let's stop killing eachother and let the Christians visit"
>Single time in history Islam was bearable

Kurds are the only decent Muslims, and they're a lot better when they're not Muslim.
>>
>>70733018
I am all for the Kurds and a Kurdish state, but never forget they are basically hybrids of jihadists and communists
>>
>>70733018
Kurds are the most jewish of the arab tribes. They're basicly a secound, dumber group of jews in whatever society they manage to infiltrate.

Disgusting trash, at least they have a habit of murdering their own women if they are dissapointed in them, which helps limit their reproduction speed.
>>
>>70734514
Anti immigration in Sweden means anything from moderate to "extreme". Anyone who remotely wants to slow down immigration is labelled this
>>
>>70734445
>the only reason they fight ISIS is self defense.they only care about muh kurdistan and muh independance.

and why the fuck else would they be fighting? you magically expect a rag tag group of kurds trying to survive to become the moral police for the middle east? or are you naive enough that you think any faction or country actually acts in anything besides self interest?
>>
>>70733827
Yes, most of them.
They just lie a lot.

Sat with a ''super atheist'' anti muslim-Turks in a train and a Kurdish woman sat with us and I offered her beer to be edgy and he went red as fuck and hit me a bit, while I was laughing into their faces.
>>
>>70734733
...and kurds.
>>
>>70734793
>Kurds are the most Jewish Arab tribe
Honestly I have suspected this.
>>
>>70733018
They're shit just all other Muslims. We have a story in Canada right now of a Kurd who applied for asylum here and became a "renowned" member of Canada, met the P.M and everything. Was secretly supporting Kurdish guerrillas, got married, forcefully converted the white wife to Islam, had 4 kids with her and stole them to Northern Iraq to help the PKK. Typical Muslim.

>>70733827
They are Muslims themselves and only A LITTLE BIT less intolerant than most Muslims.

>>70733963
Not even "moderate"

>>70734007
Go die for them in Syria then.

>>70734152
>they are the only ones in the whole goddamn middle east who can an will defend their homeland in an organized fashion from people like ISIS.
You know they were getting steamrolled until the U.S gave them air support right? They were literally begging for equipment and air support. They lost the entire Kobani Canton in DAYS (hundreds of towns). They almost lost the city of Kobani until U.S air support stepped in. They are as useless as all of Muslim armies in the region. The only difference is Kurds are actually willing to put in effort in their struggle.

>>70734445
THIS!

>>70734607
>only time in history a Kurd did something "good" 1000 years ago.
>all Kurds today as good

>>70734733
This.

>>70734793
This. I don't understand why people don't know that Kurds pull the same shit that other Muslims do.
>>
>>70733018
they are just communist turks
they don't deserve our love
>>
>>70733827

pretty secular plus those that are religious tend to be very moderate
>>
>>70734937
>Anti immigration in Sweden means anything from moderate to "extreme". Anyone who remotely wants to slow down immigration is labelled this.

there is a certain level of hypocrisy when you-a fucking immigrant-demand anything like "slowing down immigration".only the original citizens born there have the right to say that

>>70734942
> you think any faction or country actually acts in anything besides self interest?

no i don't,and that's what iam saying.kurds fight for independence,SAA and assad fight for syrian liberation of ISIS,FSA think they are also fighting for the syrian people.everyone in this war has an agenda and kurds are no different. they are not the heroes /pol/ thinks they are,they just fight for survival just like everyone in the region is doing.
>>
>>70735316
Only the ones in Turkey, and they're by far the best in terms of behaviour.
A lot of those are just like Antifas, and like western feminist and stuff.
The ones outside of Turkey are full blown fgm, honor killing...

It's that 1% of Turkish liberal Kurds that make propaganda for Iraqui Kurdish landlords.
>>
>>70735555
nice quads

but what you said makes it even worse actually.
>>
>>70733018
>Kurd in Sweden
>got into the country by crying OPRESHION
>redpilled against immigrants

10/10, at least he knows he's got to look after his gimmedats
>>
>>70735555
>The ones outside of Turkey are full blown fgm, honor killing...

Newsflash Hans: the ones inside Turkey are the same. Your media is filtering those out.
>>
>>70733018
kurd women. would put dick in and reward with blue eyed babies. very brave.
>>
>>70733018
We should have handed the oil having part of Iraq to them when we had 100k guys over there.

Should have given them the help setting up a viable state that we gave Iraq as a whole.

They wouldn't have folded like faggots the minute we left.

Bush Sr. Should have funny it in the 90s even.

Would have been no 9/11 and the poor Krauts might not be suffering national cuckization.
>>
>>70735553
>there is a certain level of hypocrisy when you-a fucking immigrant-demand anything like "slowing down immigration".only the original citizens born there have the right to say that

>A country invites me in
>Are really nice to me
>Policy that will hurt the people that havebeen niceto me is pruposed
>I can't object
Don't get me wrong, this RARELY if ever happens, but it's not hypocritical
>>
File: 1452142114290.gif (166 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1452142114290.gif
166 KB, 500x281
>>70733018
The Kurds of Today will be the Taliban of tomorrow

>>
>>70735263
you're fucking clueless kek

the PKK are seen as heretics by all the muslims because they are anti-religious commies

conservative kurds (more muslim oriented kurds) support local governments or things like KRG which is more along the lines of the iraqi government as far as how religious it is goes

about half the kurds in turkey, most kurds in iraq, and a small percentage of kurds in syria are the type of muslims you described, because they are basically the same as the local population

the PKK and YPG are basically anti-religious. That's why you have islamist FSA fighting against YPG in the north of Syria, and less islam oriented FSA groups defecting and joining the SDF (majority of which is YPG)

are you some sort of turk shill
>>
>>70735553
Immigration destroying the country bro, even for immigrants. I don't care if it's hypocrisy. We need all help we can to stop this.
>>
>>70735997
>All those typos
I'm on my phone plz no bully
>>
>>70733018
No opinion whatsoever. They are an useful tool for every regional player that surrounds them, so it is doubtful they will ever get a state of their own. If ever, that will be Iraqi Kurdistan.

That said, only thing that I find annoying are picrelated. Memes of female fighters of theirs. Kurds have a clever PR here going on, they pick the most photogenic girls, give them guns and tell them to smile. Presto, they are now the face of modern femminism in action. They probably end up seeing in total 1% of the action regular male soldiers of theirs do.
>>
>>70733018
Overrated, /pol/ blows their cocks constantly but they are barely better than other muds
>>
>>70733018

They bombing christians in the middle east like every other one of those shitskins
>>
>>70735323
I don't consider FGM to be secular or moderate
>>
>>70736351
>Kurds have a clever PR here going on, they pick the most photogenic girls, give them guns and tell them to smile. Presto, they are now the face of modern femminism in action.

bingo that's how they gather western sympathy and support

>>70736240

>Immigration destroying the country bro, even for immigrants.

immigrants are like guests in other countries.i have a belief that immigrants have no right to complain about politics or even participate in it because they weren't born in that country and they haven't lived their entire lives there like its original citizens.only true swedes can curb the insane influx of immigrants into their country.
>>
>>70733827
They don't hate mudslimes, they hate arab sunni scum and Turks.
>>
>>70736351
>Kurds have a clever PR here going on
It's just lying. lmao, clever PR.
>>
>>70736757
They're mostly sunni themselves.
>>
The ones i've the pleasure the talk to were permanently butthurt about turkey and seemed on the verge of going into muh liberation civil war.
>>
File: kurdisk pajas.jpg (63 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
kurdisk pajas.jpg
63 KB, 600x800
>>70733018
Some are ok while others are not.
>>
>>70733018
>tfw you realize immigration is the best thing that happened to the kurds in centuries
>once ISIL dies they will have lots of abandoned lands to settle in and form Kurdistan
>>
>>70735903
Nigger what?
>>
>>70736668
A legal immigrant is a citizen by law. He has rights as one. You wouldn't say that if the immigrants were fellow scandinavians.

The problem with Sweden's immigration is that it makes everyone practically legal. It's putting itself into a political bind.
>>
>>70733018

You misspelled it. It's k*rds
>>
File: Ulf.png (43 KB, 546x320) Image search: [Google]
Ulf.png
43 KB, 546x320
>>70737009
translation sven?
>>
>>70736812
Not Saudi version of Sunni. Don't forget that Saudi Arabia is basically an ISIS that won.
>>
>>70737262
Wahabbis?
>>
File: 1458390060731.jpg (95 KB, 490x604) Image search: [Google]
1458390060731.jpg
95 KB, 490x604
>i swear pol we hate muslims pls accept us
>>
>>70733018

Don't buy the kurdish meme, they are Islamic to the core. Their allegiance is not with the West, but with the Islamic world.

Just for a bit of background Kurds are Yizzidis that turned on their ancient faith and converted to Islam. Yizzidis beleive an ancient abrahamic faith that's older than the jews btw. Their basically the jews of the jews.
>>
>>70737248
>Kurdish hero that risk her life to fight IS
>Kurdish clown/jester that uses pictures of dead children to score some cheap political points.

The guy is just a Kurd that lives in Sweden who wants more immigration and he hates SD. Just your ordinary cultural marxist, you wouldn't know who he is but OP probably do.
>>
File: kurd.png (2 MB, 1608x1200) Image search: [Google]
kurd.png
2 MB, 1608x1200
>>70735323
>moderate

Is that why 99% of honor killings in Turkey are committed by Kurds?
>>
The ones who live in Europe are shit.
>>
>>70737459
>Yizzidis
Those are the worst.
>Don't buy the kurdish meme, they are Islamic to the core
There's no such thing as Kurds to begin with, they're too diverse, trapped in tribalism.

''The Kurdish'' is the blue pill.
>>
They're literally no different from any of the others.
>>
File: 1459276790780.png (2 MB, 1500x1191) Image search: [Google]
1459276790780.png
2 MB, 1500x1191
>>
>>70737421
How does it feel when your country's version of niggers are constantly hailed and praised on /pol/?
>>
>communist
>feminist
>muslim
>arab
>all combined

Yeah, no.
>>
>>70733810
Rare.
>>
File: 1460225269001.png (126 KB, 801x450) Image search: [Google]
1460225269001.png
126 KB, 801x450
>>70737742
It reminds me that people will be stupid no matter what. When I was younger, I thought it was just left-wingers, religious conservatives, etc. were stupid. But then I realised it's just everyone with the exception of a few.

Kurds being hailed reminds me of European cucks praising American niggers because they dinndu nuffins, and Western Europeans praising gypsies in Eastern Europe because Eastern Europeans are raycis n sheeit even though they never encountered a fucking gypsy before.
>>
>>70737742
>on /pol/
I honestly assume Germany's newspaper commenting sections got shut down because people complained about the ''journalism'' in Kurdish related articles, logically.
>>
kurdish boy in turkey here. I can answer questions, I can say that like in a 30-40 year there will be like no muslim kurd. kurdish youth hate islam thanks because of turkish government, isis, iran, saudi arabia etc. I know lots of kurdish youth that are educated we all are atheists. so kurds doesnt like muslims meme is right. also kurds doesnt like arabs really we hate them. from mohammed to today.

most of turkish people are retarded they hate kurds really for no reason, media and grand roach know how to manipulate them. but really there are lots of based turkish people I would die for them. but everybody hate turks that living in abroad turks and kurds both. so dont care about diaspora comments. if you see german flag just dont read it. turks that living in germany are most retarded creatures ever lived.
>>
File: 1458390060731.jpg (100 KB, 490x596) Image search: [Google]
1458390060731.jpg
100 KB, 490x596
>>70738532
>>
File: 1459276790780.png (2 MB, 1500x1165) Image search: [Google]
1459276790780.png
2 MB, 1500x1165
>>70738532
>>
>>70738606
yes man memes are so funny. I'm not going to have childish fight over internet with you have a nice day.
>>
File: kurd.png (2 MB, 1608x1200) Image search: [Google]
kurd.png
2 MB, 1608x1200
>>70738532
Can you find your father from among 12 of your uncles, Amedullah?
>>
>>70738532
Probably a sheltered half Kurdish kid from a major city who never even has encountered the ones in Iraqu, Syria or even just eastern Turkey etc...

http://ekurd.net/related-articles/honor-killings-in-kurdish-society
>>
>>70738532
So you hate arab christians too I take it? It would explain the kurdish - assyrian relations etc
>>
>shits on isis
>makes roaches mad as hell
what's not to like?
>>
>>70738924
>shits on isis
in terms of barbarianism
>>
>>70738979
go back to roachland if u like it so much
>>
>>70738924
Don't let your hate for turks blind you, it's just idiotic, like loving niggers because you hate the US. Etc.
>>
>>70739064
go back to your (404 not found) lol
>>
Why does /pol/ support cultural marxist, feminist and terrorist organization?
>>
I support Kurds in the middle east and we should be doing everything possible to help them establish as large a Kurdistan as possible in Syria and Iraq, but I don't particularly want a flood of them as migrants...
>>
>>70733018
They are poorer, more uneducated, more prone to crime (petty or organized) than average t*rk. Basically turks on steroids. More than half of the kurds voted for Erdogan

As a Turk I rather have seculars over religious conservatives anytime. But I believe total segregation and seperation (no autonomy etc bullshit they are pushing) is better. Let the feminist-leftist kurdish minority deal with the conservative-religious majority themselves.
>>70739064
Agreed
>>
>>70738828
thats right, I have turkish, kurdish and armenian genes. but because of you guys I become kurdish than more than ever. I was in europe year ago i was turkish there because I'm always with poor side.

>>70738833
yeah I killed all assyrians, and im trying to kill them again but they are fighting with YPG atm(that idiots) ill kill them after war.
>>
>>70733018
They're the best their region has to offer with the exception of Armenians.
I support them at the moment, and cautiously support the establishment of a Kurdish state.
>>
Red Pigs
>>
>>70733018

ruining Turkey
>>
>>70739344
Didn't mean it like that, just curious by the way you phrased yourself. How do you feel about most kurds in Turkey being conservative as hell according to polls?
>>
>>70739344
>because of you guys
Because of me?
>I become kurdish than more than ever.
You start cutting your mothers genitalia and shooting your sisters for having boyfriends?

I just say Kurdish culture is shit.
I don't care about your ancestry you little racist pig.
>>
>>70738818
Top right was how ancient Iranians looked, their features

He may look inbreed but he doesn't have many Arabs or turkics genes
>>
>>70737408
Yah.
>>
>>70734007

Comic art today is so fucking awful
>>
>>70733018
>What is /pol/'s opinion on kurds?
They're one of the myriad little groups of foreigners I don't know or care about at all. They should in their native shithole lands.
>a kurd and he's anti immigration
What a hypocritical fuckwad.
>>
Kurds are just as shitty as turkroaches there is no difference.
>>
>>70739663
poor people are conservative. religion is like drug for poor ones its their only hope. as i said but its changing.

>>70739755
stop ad hominem mustafa, implying you are not alamancı. do you like beatbox?
>>
File: 1449910701540.jpg (70 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1449910701540.jpg
70 KB, 900x675
I will never understand how their kind can bear such destructive hate towards their near neighbours/minorities, specially since they are all the same shit:

>fuck kurds, I'm turk
>fuck turks, I'm kurd
>I don't want no trouble, but I think every afghan should die. Love Syria
>I'm no racist iraki, but all iranians are scum

And then they wish to "integrate" into western multicultural society....

Friendly banter, past feuds though history and stereotypes between neighbour lands are normal and unavoidable, but mudslimes take it to batshit monkey levels.
>>
>>70740038
>''stop ad hominem''
>starts ad hominem
Dude, you can't make this about your own person, pulling the conversation down a to a personal level, and when someone answers you start complaining about non existent ad homimems.

>>70740217
>never asked about the conflict but thinks he knows it all
>>
>>70740217
>killed millions in 1910's
>killed millions in 1930's
>"its just a prank bro"

Lol, piss off hypocrite.
>>
>>70733018
the turks hate them so they must be doing something right
>>
Op here, to clarify, I don't really give a shit about Kurdistan and geopolitics etc. But I just find it really interesting that so many kurds seem to be way more based than all the other immigrants from the middle east. For example, here's Tino Sanandaji, an economist who's pro SD and anti-immigration. He shows all the time how the establishment lies and how immigration from the middle east really is a loosing deal for Sweden. His brother, Nima Sanandaji, has actually been on a Stefan Molyneux show. On the flip side we have retarded liberal kurds like this that I really want to punch;
>>70737009
I guess they just seem to have a way higher IQ than all the other muslim tribes, they arent just retarded gibsmedat immigrants.
>>
File: Tino Sanandaji.jpg (241 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
Tino Sanandaji.jpg
241 KB, 1536x1152
>>70740750
Picture
>>
>>70740699
>implying it's hate
Kurdish culture is just bad. It's not good.
Turks have a rich history, maybe the richest, they know how to select. Kurdish culture, not good.
>>
>>70740803
They pop outb 8 children each, sometimes you pop out a relative success story.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnyQ93Ze7Jo
>>
>>70738532
based
>>
I know some kurds they get harassed by Somali scum all the time because they're not autistic enough about Islam
>>
>>70737248
first one is propaganda girl, not a real fighter
second is your typical kurd, a shit roach.
>>
>>70737742
>hailed and praised on /pol/?
>/pol/ praising commies and shitskins

u wot sven ?
>>
>>70742868
Are you new or retarded on purpose?
>>
>>70733810
When did /r9k/ get it's own island? /pol/ BTFO
>>
>>70743465
are you, you fucking commie nigger lover ?
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.