[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POL BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: JapanCitiesMap.png (87 KB, 1600x1703) Image search: [Google]
JapanCitiesMap.png
87 KB, 1600x1703
Reminder Japan would still be in the Middle Ages if it didn't open its borders.
>>
>>70733001

Japan in the Middle Ages was way better than Japan now though.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 429x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 429x343
>>70733001
reminder that OP would have a different flag if Germany didn't open theirs
>>
>communicating and trading is the same as letting anyone in and supporting them, being afraid to call them out, and catering to them
>>
>>70733001
that's doesn't apply to europe you autistic fuck.
We're diverse enough without having to flood our streets with niggers like you do you sorry excuse for a kraut.
I hope you get nuked by the fucking shitskins like you deserve you disgusting moronic piece of shit
>>
>>70733001
Reminder that OP is an asylum seeking nigger
>>
>>70733001
No it wouldn't, it'd be like North Korea is now but not decades behind technology.
>>
>>70733235

I don't care for what you have to say because Romanians are the niggers of Europe.
>>
>>70733175
this
>>
Japan got out of line and was rightly punished.
They have been relatively good boys since.

Our biggest mistake was not doing the same with you and your excuse for German masculinity.
>>
>>70733388
actually, you are the niggers of europe as much as you try to project.
Don't you have a sister to sell to the arabs or something instead of shitposting on pol?

There's a fucking difference between having open borders policies and letting LITERALLY ANYBODY IN

/pol/ bfto - you're cringeworthy and disgust me in every way.
>>
>>70733533

Tbh the gypsy is spot-on.
>>
File: 1460470880331.png (163 KB, 1600x1703) Image search: [Google]
1460470880331.png
163 KB, 1600x1703
>>70733001

FTFY
>>
>>70733001
The western powers contributed technology, trade and industrialization to Japan

Refugees contribute rape, murder and regressive behaviour
>>
>>70733001
Fuck you kraut, wish Grandpa fought harder so you wouldn't be here to shitpost
>>
>>70733001
>Reminder Japan would still be in the Middle Ages if it didn't open its borders

you mean invaded?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.