[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all those people dead >yet the western world learned nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: fall-of-rome_2184860b.jpg (67 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
fall-of-rome_2184860b.jpg
67 KB, 620x388
>all those people dead
>yet the western world learned nothing from it
>>
>>70732920
It was that much of a genocide? I always thought about it like a very "human" war for those times.
>>
File: Christian Dark Ages.jpg (40 KB, 604x483) Image search: [Google]
Christian Dark Ages.jpg
40 KB, 604x483
>>70732920
It sickens me to know that people are still Christfags despite knowing Christfags are responsible for the Dark Ages. People need to learn history.
>>
>>70732920
Because we live in a time of society collapse when degenerate and hedonistic sexual practices become more and more common.

People are so wealthy adn comfortable that they can spend more time delving into selfish and meaningless pleasure seeking IE: Sex, Drugs, Video games etc.

all unproductive bullshit. Its a retreat as our societies begin to crumble around us.

dont believe it? Look up the decline and fall of rome, or the Fate of empire.

Look at pic related. A healthy civilization doesnt have pic related happening to cities all over the country.

Look at the flood of mass immigration of foreign cultures in bothe the US and Europe, declining birth rates.

An ever growing poor underclass while the wealthy to everything they can to squeeze more and more power and money into their own coffers.

rampant systemic government corruption and tribalism over national interest.

you are living in the fall of the west and you are to intoxicated by the bread and circuses to notice.
>>
>>70733334
garbage history for garbage idiots.

get out.
>>
>>70733334
oh yes because the period where universities were founded counts for nothing, bad meme is bad.
>>
>>70733047
The city was sacked, doesn't mean everybody was killed but barbarians probably went into everyone's house raping, stealing, and killing anyone who resisted
>>
>>70733464
>you are living in the fall of the west and you are to intoxicated by the bread and circuses to notice.
We notice, almost everybody notice. But what can we do about it ?
>>
>>70733334
I think, it is rather you who needs to learn history, leaf.
t. atheist
>>
>>70733603
Any source for that?
>>
>>70733788
I dont think you can,

Do your best to live as good as you can in your family and your community.

there will still be ups and downs but I think the west is in terminal decline.
>>
>>70733788

Give your life for europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIEbGU9YWow
>>
>>70733334
Yeah fuck off, my momma told me about jesus cheesy jew cock and I want that shit for ME.

Take your logic and reason somewhere else. I belong with the sandpeople.
>>
>>70734589
Reconquista.
>>
>>70733490
>>70733584

>muh muh muh christianity is the truth!

Your religion is shit and you should feel bad. Rome was doing just fine until it adopted Christianity and turned into a barbaric shithole. Christianity is correlated with cucks. How do you think we got to where we are? Christians are cucks.
>>
>>70732920
Culture
>>
File: Decline.png (70 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
Decline.png
70 KB, 217x320
>>70732920
You should learn about Oswald Spengler
He had some pretty solid theories about the rise and fall of cultures.
Here is a Video that describes his theory
>>
>>70735892
Forgot video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk
>>
File: 1459007628165.jpg (362 KB, 950x1067) Image search: [Google]
1459007628165.jpg
362 KB, 950x1067
>>70733334
More high you get , Worst is the Crash
Buckle up bukaroo
>>
>>70732920
>learned nothing from it
Right you are, they still kept fucking with Germanics. Tools the lot of them.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.