[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scottish elections - 4 days left to register
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 14
File: saltirepantone300-450.gif (5 KB, 450x273) Image search: [Google]
saltirepantone300-450.gif
5 KB, 450x273
Scotland is having elections on May 5th to decide who is going to the Scottish Parliament at Holyrood. As things stand Holyrood is a SJW hugbox with even the leader of teh conservatives a rug-muncher. Some of the MSPs are elected in a weighted version of PR. Now is the time to put a few UKIP MSPs in Holyrood to shake shit up a bit and more importantly hold the SNP to account.

So git registered and vote UKIP.
>>
File: Scotland-Ballot-2007.jpg (175 KB, 1106x785) Image search: [Google]
Scotland-Ballot-2007.jpg
175 KB, 1106x785
>>70730878

Here is ballot paper (UKIP will be on the regional list only)
>>
File: scottish elections.png (70 KB, 1475x849) Image search: [Google]
scottish elections.png
70 KB, 1475x849
>>70731503

UKIP are currently polling around 6-7% though I suspect this is being downplayed. 56 seats are decided proportionally so I think 10% will return at least a few of them.
>>
Guys, I'm worried the SNP will take Shetland.

We need to fend off the nationalist hordes.
>>
>>70732402

Pretty likely. They're polling 40-50% by constituency. We need real opposition in there though. Everyone there currently is giving Nikki a free ride.
>>
>>70732402

I wouldn't even consider them nationalists. They just watched brave heart and that's all they know of out own culture.
>>
>>70732402

>nationalists

Wanting to replace your population with third worlders and give your land to the EU is hardly nationalist.
>>
>>70730878
I saw when the UK was debating banning Trump and everyone from Scotland were all either landwhale feminazis or disgusting brown muzzie women.
>>
>>70733933

That's not Scotland.

That's Glasgow my American friend.
>>
>>70733988
Well whatever, man. All I know is they introduced themselves as in charge of some borough in Scotland and they were extremely painful (For me) to listen to. One was a fat blonde feminazi screaming about muh hate speech, another was a brown muzzie screaming about how the Son wanted to deport all of muh oppressed Muslims and the UK can't handle that type of hateful rhetoric, and I think there was a third but I probably had an aneurysm halfway through, which explains a lot, really.
>>
>>70733933
>>70733988

>Scottish cities = Degeneracy
>Scottish rural towns and isles = God Like

They are the only people who think their opinions matter and sadly they are narcissistic harpies.
>>
Scotland is possibly the most SJW place in the world aside from Sweden, Germany and the US but for some reason it gets none of the negative attention.

Everyone thinks Scots are manly types who like drinking and fighting but its just full of leftists who like Muslims and expecting the government to do everything. Properly right wing politics only has traction in Northern Ireland and England, the rest of the British Isles is a leftist mess (Apart from the tiny islands)
>>
>>70734697
You're pretty much entirely correct. The few of us here who lean Conservative/UKIP are fighting a losing battle. If you mention that you're even slightly right wing, you'll be shouted down and ostracised in seconds.
>>
>>70734697

All the cancer is leaking out of the Central Belt.

All the polls done in Scotland are rigged by the SNP to reflect Scotland's "liberalism" when they are too retarded to realise that the rural areas are quite right-wing.
>>
File: 1431364237241.png (92 KB, 522x629) Image search: [Google]
1431364237241.png
92 KB, 522x629
>tfw going to get a visit from the police after i vote UKIP
>>
>>70734697

Yet again the narcissists from main cities are the only ones to care enough about their beyond retarded half-baked opinions. Everyone else just doesn't give to shits about politics.

Anyone else just says "politics is not for me" or "politicians are a bunch of cunts" and I am sure anyone from Scotland has heard these things every time.
>>
File: Scotland = fag nation.png (2 MB, 1181x3323) Image search: [Google]
Scotland = fag nation.png
2 MB, 1181x3323
>>70734436

It really is pretty bad over here. I'm not saying send help yet, but were this the 80s you wouldn't have allowed things to get this far. We need fucking Contras.

Though the SNP SJW don't speak for all of Scotland. They just capitalised on the independence referendum to position themselves as the new anti-tory party.
>>
>>70734697

This is a meme. The liberals/leftists largely support the SNP cause either 'muh tories' or are students. Til Thatcher Scotland was pretty evenly split, even favouring Tories for a bit between the war and the 80s.

>Seven out of ten Scots 'back Ukip policy on immigration'

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/13161482.Seven_out_of_ten_Scots__back_Ukip_policy_on_immigration_/
>>
>>70735148
How did you feel about the Independence vote? On the surface I was for it, but I hear you guys would get rekt by the lefties in the cities and possibly get destroyed economically too since the EU wouldn't recognize you.
>>
>>70733933

Thats because Scotland almost entirely elected people from the SNP, who are gigantic cucks.
>>
>>70735373

While this is true, it still makes them very useful idiots. Why would anybody vote against their own well being?
>>
>>70735451

Trade Westminster for Brussels? Yeah it would be economic and political suicide if we did go independent.
>>
File: qm059pu3rncewf1fb2uvitazgv605b.jpg (73 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
qm059pu3rncewf1fb2uvitazgv605b.jpg
73 KB, 600x400
>>70735570

Scottish labour has a white, muslim convert from London running for Sturgeon's seat. Cucked if you do, cucked if you don't.
>>
Lets be serious, the moment the Kikes heard that Scotland wanted to take in all the refugees and be "progressive" they'd be granting Scotland an immediate entry to both the EU and SCHENGEN.

I guarantee you the SNP wouldn't give up the chance to join Schengen.
>>
>>70735451

>On the surface I was for it

me too. Enough so to vote yes and the plan had been to kick out the SNP this election. I wasn't caring about oil or any of that shit. I simply think, and still do, that a government representing 5 million people will be much more representative than a government representing and deciding for 60 million. That said, teh SNP have now made SJWism their main platform so as things stand if another vote were called tomorrow I'd be a no. It is still something I want for the future but not with a governemnt who's only fucking agenda is to appear more progressive than the opposition. Especially given that the SNP aare essentially just lying. They are just as neo-liberal as Labour or the tories, they just lack the competence of either. Fuck it came out just last week that Sturgeon negotiated a £10bn deal to let the Chinks build our new social housing. This was all done behind closed doors too and only came out because a Chinese daily reported on it. She is a slippery, devious, authoritarian cunt. I absolutely do not trust her.
>>
>>70736008
Yup. Even with oil prices being shit as fuck, Scotland is still far richer than the eastern side of Europe and Sturgeon would toe the EU line perfectly. Stupid to suggest they wouldn't get in
>>
>>70735783

I never liked this bit either. I hoped they'd have told us to fuck off.
>>
>>70734459
>>70734967
>>70735783
These niggas here got it
>>
File: images (4).jpg (3 KB, 176x100) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
3 KB, 176x100
Voting under british flag? Fucks sake if you dont have self respect at least show some to your ancestors who got butchered by the british swine.

Independence when?
>>
>>70736442
You literally know nothing.
Back to your hole.
>>
>>70735987

>voting Labour

Thats just as bad anon, but i do understand the problem you face.
>>
File: 50s-screaming-woman.jpg (17 KB, 240x204) Image search: [Google]
50s-screaming-woman.jpg
17 KB, 240x204
>>70736442

AAH! A TURKROACH! JOHNNY, GET THE INSECTICIDE!
>>
>>70735451
>How did you feel about the Independence vote?

I am British. The fact that I was born in Scotland doesn't change a thing about that. The union with the rest of the UK was the greatest thing to ever happen to this country and I will support it for as long as I'm able.
>>
>>70736442

You know the British flag isn't Englands flag right? Are you suggesting we all leave the UK? I bet you'd like that you divide and conquer roach.
>>
File: 3.jpg (70 KB, 704x464) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
70 KB, 704x464
>>70736637
This post makes me want to go out, find a new landmass conveniently located between two trading ports, and unilaterally establish it as a new outpost of the empire complete with a legal system, parliamentary democracy (with a qualified suffrage), a volunteer militia, and an agreeable gentlemen's club.

>>70736717
Don't bother trying to reason with fucktards.
He's probably used up his electricity quota for the day anyway.
>>
File: guScotpoll.png (515 KB, 460x4905) Image search: [Google]
guScotpoll.png
515 KB, 460x4905
>>70736442

We tried that. Despite all the shit that may have been, at least I'd have had my own flag on 4chan. Surprise surprise, women fucked it.
>>
>>70736851
Are you still honestly delusional enough to think we would have been in a better place?
>>
>>70736717
>>70736476

You are a conquered country. I dont care how you justify it or how you hide the truth behind pretty words. You are not a union, you are annexed. The british killed and raped your ancestors and shat on their corpses and your land. This is the truth no matter how you spin it.

I want to learn how you can accept being a conquered and cucked nation.
>>
>>70737598
We are British.
We were not annexed.
You are a fucktard.
>>
>>70736851

Come on scottbro.

They took your land with force, they are going to let you go with voting?

If you've really tried, you would be either dead or free.
>>
>>70737795
Who took our land?
What planet are you on?
>>
>>70737795
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darien_scheme
>>
>>70736973

No. I explained my thinkings here >>70736131

I would take a lower standard of living for independence. But true independence. Not outta the UK into the EU. I know this was never an option but I had plans.
>>
>>70737795

Well technically they're still due us one Berwick. But the union happened under a scottish king. I don't even hate the English beyond bantz.
>>
>>70738345
I admire and respect your opinion.
Apologies for jumping the gun.

I have no problem at all with that 'world view' of Scottish independence, but as you said, it was not what was offered to us.
>>
How can we save Scotland from its own politics?
>>
>>70737598

>The british killed and raped your ancestors

They raped and killed themselves? I know you lack many books other than the Quran but holy shit you need to get your hands on some geography/history texts.
>>
>>70738437
>>70737978

So you ran out of money because of a failed colonization project and decided to give up your sovereignty?

Sorry, no land is given with such ease and for a stupid reason throughout history
>>
>>70738450

Not a problem. It was not what was offered true but you know what they say about the best laid plans. I don't think for a second that my views are the overwhelming majority but I don't think the majority support Sturgeon's 'progressivism' either.

>>70738630

YES. Elect some UKIP MSPs.
>>
>>70738861

Do you identify yourself as british or scottish?
>>
>>70739043

Nah Berwick they took by force.

>In 1482 Richard, Duke of Gloucester (later Richard III) recaptured the town.[25] Over the course of a little more than 400 years, Berwick had changed hands more than a dozen times.

This was all before the union though.
>>
>>70739111

It doesn't matter what i identify as, A scotsman is a Scotsman, a Welshman is a Welshman, an Englishman is an Englishman. Regardless of how they "feel" they are all British also.
>>
>>70737598
>Highlanders = all of Scotland

Retard
>>
When's the next leaders debate? Is it tonight? What channel?
>>
>>70739111
Do you identify as a cockroach or a worm?

>>70739390
He fails to grasp that Scotland's issues have been Scot vs. Scot, not Scot vs. Englishman. Ironically, so do the SNP and their moronic, zombie followers.
>>
Full federal UK now
>>
>>70739507

He also believes British = English which is pretty embarrassing for him, pretty much burger tier education but to be expected by third worlders.
>>
>>70739436

Dunno if there are any more.
>>
>>70739287

So scots, welsh and english are all equal in the union? If some terrible thing were to happen the english would risk everything to save you, as if you are one of their own?

What about you scotts bowing down to a english queen? It was her majesty's empire after all.
>>
>>70739588

Would pretty much accept this. Share what, defense and energy policy? The rest (bennies, tax, NHS?) devolved? Do I get a flag on 4chan?
>>
>>70739713

Actually its not about my ignorance, its more about my lack of belief towards such bullshit and vague concepts.
>>
>>70739822
>>70739943

Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself. Maybe if you actually understood European history (especially the history of the British Isles in this case) you'd actually be able to grasp the concept, roach.
>>
>>70739822
>James the 1st english

lol you get more retarded by the second
>>
>>70739507

Im not suprised its scot vs scot instead of the english. Cunning brits always divide before ruining a nation.

They tried the same shit for 200 years on these lands. I can safely say they've been pretty successful
>>
>>70740080
>>70740121

He's just asking questions lads. How is your turkish history?

How many Scots ITT? Have you registerd to vote?
>>
>>70740328

He's not asking questions he's stating things as fact when he's painfully wrong. If he wishes to learn he can ask but at the moment he keeps stating bullshit whilst continuing to get things wrong we've already corrected him on.
>>
>>70740328
>He's just asking questions lads.

He's not though is the issue. He's just a fucking mong.

>How is your turkish history?

Haven't done Entomology in years desu.
>>
>>70740328

Good example here actually >>70740228

Still thinks British = English even though he's been corrected several times whilst still spouting psuedohistory.
>>
>>70739713
It's sad, really.

>>70739866
Works for me. Something along those lines.
Little bit concerned at giving Scotland full control
of taxation, though. WHAT MISERIES AWAITS?!

>>70740228
And yet, here you are speaking our language
:^)

>>70740328
I only learn the history of important nations.
>>
File: image.png (84 KB, 436x425) Image search: [Google]
image.png
84 KB, 436x425
>SNP wants to leave the UK
>SNP wants to stay in the EU

Explain why britbongs
>>
>>70740426
>>70740512

hey, bumps is bumps. This thread needs to stay upo cause y'all cunts have to get registered and vote UKIP in your regional vote.

I'd suspect there are some people on here before who've never voted in a Scottish election before so this is to learn em that it is worth it.
>>
>>70740623
Because they don't want independence.
They just want separatism from the English.
That's all there is to it.

My sister worked for the SNP for years at both Holyrood (the Scottish Parliament) and at Westminster. She is now deeply unionist and fiercely anti-SNP. That should tell you all you need to know.
>>
>>70740328
>How is your turkish history?

Pretty good like when the young turks took power and caused genocide on the Armenians for example.
>>
>>70734459

Dunfermline is degenerate along with the rest of Fife. But it certainly isn't a city.
>>
>>70740623

Can't.
>>
I once went to see Cowdenbeath FC play.
They were promoted or won something and Gordon Brown came to present them with something.
Everyone booed him. It was a funny day out.

Sorry, as you can see, football aint my thing.
Be gentle.
>>
>>70740809

Mine's shocking and even I know this. Bonus point if you can name the brothers that were runnig the show when the Armenians took their long march to the desert.
>>
>>70740623

They don't want actual independence basically. They'll bin off the useful idiots who actually do when they don't fit the inevitable multicultural image that the SNP are so keen on pushing. Effectively they're separatists and want a power base separate from Westminster. Additionally they'll also need to use someone else's currency if they ever separate from the rest of the UK and they sure as fuck won't be using the GBP.
>>
>>70740960
Abdul and jamal ;D
>>
>>70732402

Don;t ever use that word again to describe the SNP. They have perverted it horribly. Separatists would be accurate
>>
File: iwillhauntyou.jpg (5 KB, 300x204) Image search: [Google]
iwillhauntyou.jpg
5 KB, 300x204
I had to check if i was still on /pol. If i wanted the official bullshit history i would go and ask the fags at reddit or read the zionpedia.

Do you also want me to say please after every sentence? I also shouldn't have baited you and used such unacceptable words like "rape" and "shat"

Anyway, thanks for the replies. I made up my mind. Most of you are assimilated "brits" with no national identity left. You cant even think of yourself separate from the fucking "english" anymore.

In my language we call you " iskoc" and the english "ingiliz". Looks like there's no reason left for that separation anymore.

RIP WALLACE
>>
>>70734697

Its not really true. They are just incredabley ignorant and poorly educated.

Talk to Scots online who think the SNP are still tartan tories, and other still that believe they are just populists that will step aside after independence (having never read the manifesto or new constitution of pure cuckery.

I even spoke to a soldier that had no idea their plan was to downsize the military to 40000 people, and he'd voted for snp and yes.

The ignorance is astounding.
>>
>>70742124

(you)
>>
>>70737598

Scots have made HUGE contributions to Britain, and fought and died for it for generations out of loyalty. You have no idea what you are talking about roach. Braveheart was not a documentary.
>>
File: tumblr_o2em89cYvJ1urlrpuo1_400.gif (2 MB, 395x313) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2em89cYvJ1urlrpuo1_400.gif
2 MB, 395x313
You bunch are a load of disillusioned, thick idiots.
/pol/ is dominated by you filthy, sweaty right wingers, it revolts me.
>xd lets vote tactically to block the snp xd
No, you filthy niggers make me want to vote to stay in the EU, which I will now.
Saor Alba.
>>
>>70742729

Bogtrotter detected. Famine is over, go home.
>>
File: 1457043058463.jpg (8 KB, 214x265) Image search: [Google]
1457043058463.jpg
8 KB, 214x265
>>70742936
Who invited you, filthy slav animal?
>>
>>70743116

Nobody outside of the cucks invited you yet you still feel you have a voice, Ahmed.
>>
>>70743210
Sorry, Ahmed? Lmao, there isn't a single nigger in this town I stay in.
Can't say the same for Bradford or Londonistan.
>>
>>70743116

Am I wrong?
>>
>>70743300

There's at least 1 Sean/Liam.
>>
>>70743300

>there isn't a single nigger in this town I stay in

Not but there is at least one arab it seems.
>>
>>70743558
Yes, name anyone an arab that disagrees with your political opinion.
Typical.
>>
>>70743409

Liam and Sean are good names desu, I actually know an SNP voter called Paddy Macmillan.
>>
I fucking hate Scottish politics.

We've been in
>Fuck the tories
Mode for the past 35 years and nothing is going to change this because as children we constantly heard from other people that the tories are to blame for everything, which constantly repeats. Even with the problems that arise from the SNP government, people still blame the tories for the problem. They're the ultimate bad guy and you can't support them publicly without some drunk retard acting like you're his worst enemy and wanting to start shit. But because you've said you support the tories, everyone around you thinks you deserved it.

Essentially, if you support conservatives in Scotland, you're a bad person.

>Scotland is Labour
Labour fucked this one up big time. They had power in Scotland and then completely ignored Scotland because they thought we were safe from the tories. The SNP realised this and said,

>Look at these Labour fuckers, they don't do shit for Scotland. They're just as bad as those Torie cunts!
And it fucking stuck. So the popular vote now goes to the SNP because they're the good guys and want to help Scotland, unlike those other two parties which just care about England. And that's what the public still think about them. You'll have someone complaining to you about the state of the NHS, all these immigrants and other shit, but then they'll turn around and say they're voting for the SNP because they're the only party that will do something about it.

Scotland as a whole is fucked. We'll whine and moan about shit, but when it comes to actually doing anything we'll just sit back and laugh at anyone putting in effort.
>>
>>70742486

Of course they did. Thats what empires do. They use people of the enslaved nation for their own gain. Why enslave if you are not going to use them? You can see this in every single empire.

It has nothing to do with loyalty.
>>
>>70730878
Scotland is 98% white, so i think they are doing OK as it was.
>>
>>70744602

Doubt it. How old is that figure?

You cant go anywhere in any of the cities without seeing shitskins.
>>
>>70744863

I live in Shetland.

My Lib Dem MSP is the only guy keeping a lid on the SNP up here but thanks to some fat fuck who represents us at Westminister it seems the Lib Dems are about to meet their fate.

I DON'T WANT AN SNP MSP FOR SHETLAND FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

WHAT DO I DO?
>>
>>70745224

You are of Viking. Kill the SNP candidates and drink their blood.

With such a small community, some well placed death threats should do the job though.

I knew a girl from Shetland once, she was the nicest person I've ever met. Killed herself tho :(
>>
>>70740820

I'm from Methil and represent that remark.
>>
>>70744602
96 just now. My area is 98.9. That will change though because Sturgeons favourite phrase is "Diversity is our strength"
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.