[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does it seem like at least fifty per cent of Anglos have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Why does it seem like at least fifty per cent of Anglos have Irish blood? How have the Irish managed to breed like rats?
>>
Iberian looking Anglos, what gives?

>Captcha: Select all images with a shed.

Fucking really?
>>
>>70730564
What's your issue with the Irish?
>>
>>70730564

Could it be that they were the first people, and the people who believe themselves to be English are just some next crypto Jews?
>>
>>70730564
Geographical proximity
>>
>>70730753
Iberian? The Gallagher brothers are two of the most famous examples of Anglo-Irish people.

>>70730821
Don't really have one, I'm just curious, especially as Irish emigration is a fairly recent thing, yet half the people you speak to in this country have Irish roots.
>>
File: beadyeyes6.jpg (27 KB, 184x236) Image search: [Google]
beadyeyes6.jpg
27 KB, 184x236
>Beady Eye were an English rock band formed in 2009, by lead vocalist Liam Gallagher, guitarists Gem Archer and Andy Bell, and drummer Chris Sharrock, all former members of Oasis.

>BEADY
>>
>>70730564
Mostly drive to do something better.
Women like a good part-mick fuck once in a while.
>>
File: lynchtrayvonamericanpsyco.jpg (15 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
lynchtrayvonamericanpsyco.jpg
15 KB, 240x255
>>70730564
The booze makes them fuck more and be rachet

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
>>
>>70730994

My maternal grandmother was Irish and her family came over with the Kennedys. I've noticed that there was a really strong conservative social structure in the Irish side of my family. They kicked their kids out at 18, made sure they could take care of themselves and that they had a plan of some sort. My father, whose side is German and Scotch and more Americanized, did none of these things and were very hands-off in parenting.

I think maybe more ambitious people left Ireland and thats how they end up marrying. Less of them sitting around on the dole. Donno how it is in England though.
>>
Catholics don't believe in birth control that's why Mel Gibson has like 11 kids.
>>
>>70731244
Beady Eye (aka Oasis w/o Noel) were terrible. All the talent is with Noel Gallagher.
>>
File: BEADY.png (207 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
BEADY.png
207 KB, 490x313
>>70732457
>>
>>70732457
>Noel Gallagher
>Talented

He either just rehashed stuff or shamelessly nicked riffs from other bands.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.