[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RAPE!!!!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: assblaster.jpg (139 KB, 943x720) Image search: [Google]
assblaster.jpg
139 KB, 943x720
Explain to me how rape is considered one of the most unreported crimes.

Why do people think that because some people don't come forward it somehow means their is a ton of unreported rape cases?
>>
because every white man is a rapist and rapes at least six gorillion womyn every day
>>
Most rapists are known to the victim, victims are hesitant to deal with the reprecussions of accusing a friend/family member/ex of being a rapist. When rape is done by a stranger the report rate goes way up.

Some don't want others to know they're rape victims, or don't want people to know about how she slutted it up before a rape.

Hard to prove crime so many don't bother reporting.
>>
>>70730535
What I'm trying to get at is this is an assumption. You can't assume a statistic is true.
>>
>>70730688
They do a survey where they ask people if they were victims of ANY crime, they don't just ask about rape, and compare it to the the amount of crimes reported. This sort of data is useful for police agencies. Rape consistantly is one of the more underreported crimes. DESU I'd take any numbers with a grain of salt, they're pretty bullshit and politicized though.

From a shitty huffpo article that demonstrates how bullshit a lot of numbers on this subject are

"the U.S. Census Bureau for the Bureau of Justice Statistics — which counted 188,380 victims of rape and sexual assault in 2010. Another data source, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey, counted nearly 1.3 million incidents that same year. Data from the FBI, which gathers its statistics on rape or attempted rape reported as a crime by local law enforcement, counted only 85,593 in 2010.
>>
>>70731077
Thanks for the reply. Like you said this survey kind of looks like bullshit when there are 100,000 more survey reports than actual police reports.
>>
>>70729938

Because they go for medical attention or to a private charity for support but don't report it to the police.

Also keep in mind before the reddit MRA crew show up more men get raped in America than women lmao so it's not even a gender issue.
>>
>>70731535
Source?
>>
File: fat-hooters.png (237 KB, 500x437) Image search: [Google]
fat-hooters.png
237 KB, 500x437
Lets put it this another OP, what would you rather tell other people?

The guy in pic related robbed you in an alley at gunpoint and took your wallet?

Or the guy in pic related took you into an alley and violently buttfucked you?
>>
>>70731945
You're assuming every rapist is a disgusting slob in this comparison. Most rapists aren't gross dudes you would be embarrassed to admit to be raped by.
>>
>>70729938
Because there is a power game being played and the better it can dress itself up as something to be taken seriously, the more men will take it seriously and lose the power game.
>>
>>70732315
Well thanks for for discussing. I have to go
>>
muh feels
>>
>>70731945
"my rapist is ugly i wount tell anyone" said no one ever
are you a nu-male ?
>>
>>70729938
ITT: white males who have never been raped
>>
>>70729938
>Explain to me how rape is considered one of the most unreported crimes.

because feminists think if a man has sex with his wife without getting a signed document of consent it's rape.

pretty sure 100% of actual rapes are reported.
>>
>>70731077
>"the U.S. Census Bureau for the Bureau of Justice Statistics — which counted 188,380 victims of rape and sexual assault in 2010. Another data source, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey, counted nearly 1.3 million incidents that same year. Data from the FBI, which gathers its statistics on rape or attempted rape reported as a crime by local law enforcement, counted only 85,593 in 2010.

It's almost as if people are willing to fudge the numbers with sympathetic organizations but don't have the balls to lie to the police.
>>
File: rape.png (47 KB, 1018x753) Image search: [Google]
rape.png
47 KB, 1018x753
>>70729938
Actually from a legal standpoint the most underreported crime is bike theft because there is almost nothing you can do.
What you mean is "inflated" and thats because its 2015+1 and everyone defines rape however they want.
In India for example its rape if you cheat on your fiance and the mere accusation of rape is considered evidence in court.
In Sweden its rape if she wants you to use a condom but gives in non the less or if you refuse to get tested for HIV like Assange.

Remember the "I got raped when my brother teased a girl" video? That was no joke thats how meaningless rape has become in legal terms.
>>
>>70731945
It's not like you took it wilingly m8. Dude forces it on you and you can't stop it. You got to do what you got to do, and that's serve up some justice.
>>
>>70731945
How can he rape you when he can't even find his dick?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.