[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're Not Fucking Red Pilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 500x590) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 500x590
I'm fucking sick and tired of all you degenerate autistic fucks that think you're red pilled because you come on here for your daily spoon feeding of recycled memes and outdated racial science.

I had a discourse with a faggot on here who actually believed that the Aryan migration occurred and that all European populations descend from this supposed ancient tribe. How fucking stupid can one be to believe in 19th century race studies?

Then we have all the retarded goyim that make countless threads asking if Israel is "bro-tier" and if we as a collective accept them. How about you form your own conclusion, you dumb fucking retard. Or are you just as mentally retarded as the niggers you poke fun at? I'm guessing the ladder.

This place has turned into a fucking cesspool of cunts that regurgitate the same fucking memes and arguments over and over again. I hope from the bottom of my fucking heart that you all get cancer. You're as blue pilled as they come. No better than SJW Tumblr whores.
>>
Don't yell
>>
File: 1459929908388-0.jpg (285 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1459929908388-0.jpg
285 KB, 1024x576
MAGA

BUILD A WALL

CHYNA
>>
>>70727961
Who cares about race, we should focus on right libertarianism / nationalism / fascism.

Racism is irrelevant, give everybody a chance.
Example, Ive seen many based spics posting here...

Right wing is shrinking, we cant get divided by genetics
>>
>>70727961
found the blue pilled guy
>>
File: image.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
133 KB, 311x366
>>70728134
Don't fucking trigger me.
>>
File: redpilled-man.jpg (7 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
redpilled-man.jpg
7 KB, 236x354
>>70727961
Oh trust me, I'm redpilled - more redpilled than you could possibly imagine.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2364
>>70728268
People on here cling to their race and its accomplishments to compensate for the fact that they're complete utter fucking failures. This is their safe space to circle jerk to the Third Reich (the "1000-year Reich, TOPKEK). I hope you all get cancer.
>>
Bumping so these fags can swallow the real red pill.
>>
>>70728822
Nice dubs.
>>
>>70728901
Thanks, mate.
>>
>>70728931
No problem, mate.
>>
>>70728822
>>70728901
>>70728931
>>70728959
Why are you talking to yourself?
>>
>>70729429
Schizophrenia.
>>
>>70729429
I'm sorry that you share the same country with that guy.
>>
>>70729429
Swedish people.
>>
Let me guess, you are using the ceramic Jew, aren't you?
>>
>>70730781
Elaborate.
>>
IF

you believe your country is sovereign
you believe voting makes a difference
you believe in religions or any "ism" s
you believe free market is really free
you believe such a thing as human rights exist
you believe official history
watch tv

Then you are a fucking normie. Period. Feel free to expand the list.
>>
>>70727961
at least i'm not a swedecuck
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.