[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the Rhodesian side promoted peace between whites and blacks,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
the Rhodesian side promoted peace between whites and blacks, they viewed themselves as representatives of both races. they saw the conflict as Rhodesian whites and blacks vs. extremist rebels. they weren't white supremacists or nationalists.

the Zimbabwe side on the other hand were ethnic rationalist who promoted a race war, wanted to create an ethno state. they saw the war as whites vs. black.

clearly, Mugabe and his pals has more common with /pol/.
>>
File: 1447027390147.png (141 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1447027390147.png
141 KB, 1000x500
>>70727178
because they fought the good fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmwEnfyFTtY
>>
>>70727178
>he Zimbabwe side on the other hand were ethnic rationalist who promoted a race war, wanted to create an ethno state.
Amazing how we get the only faggot in Hungary drawn to this place.
No, asshole, you don't understand the situation at all. In fact, they worked out a bargain where they'd let the niggers be in front of the cameras and act like they were running things, etc... while behind the scenes, Whites would make sure it didn't all fall to shit due to 65 IQ niggers.

But guess what? Not enough. Mugabe wanted THE PERKS--the chateau in Switzerland, the townhouse in Paris, etc..-- so that wasn't enough. They wanted it ALL.
Dr. William Pierce did some great broadcasts on this. Also, here's a new rule for you asshole-- before you can compare us to any nigger, you must provide an example of one, functioning, completely nigger-run gvt.
They simply don't have the IQ. Fuck sake, the niggers in Rhodesian had never invented a wheel until the Whites showed up there.
Memories of Rhodesia- What aTime:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVLS8ny0HUU
>>
>>70728190

Firstly, I am planning to relocate to Malta to avoid Islamic Caliphate of Bongland. Is it comfy for a wealthy Englishman?

Secondly, you lot might find this interesting, to see how both sides (Brit and Rhodesia) thought processes worked:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C7-Bgh_un8
>>
>>70727178

> fighting for your nation
> not a nationalist
>>
>>70728512
>what is ethno-nationalism
>>
>>70728381
>Firstly, I am planning to relocate to Malta to avoid Islamic Caliphate of Bongland. Is it comfy for a wealthy Englishman?
Have only been here a few months. You need to define "wealthy" bc housing prices have gone up like you cannot imagine.
VERY hot in summer, very crowded, awful roads, awful tragic, language is mix between Arabic and a bit of Italian (forget speaking it if you weren't born there), the run on colored-people time.
On positive? IF you can afford a decent boat, amazing areas for diving/snorkeling in march-april and October when not crowded. Love the history of the place, the story of the siege of Malta, the huge ramparts, etc..
You need to spend a few months here anon before you decide for sure. Like anywhere else, can be fun but you better have a LOT of fucking cash.
>>
>>70729024
Not being all out race war doesn't mean you can't be a nationalist, fagit.
>>
Why are we obsessed with Rhodesia? Lots of reasons. If you'd like to see them all in text, will link you to a great essay from mid-70s called "Requiem for Rhodesia." Trust me, it's worth the read:
http://www.cwporter.com/rhodesia.html
>>
File: 1445206155726.jpg (824 KB, 1549x2155) Image search: [Google]
1445206155726.jpg
824 KB, 1549x2155
>>70727178
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s-VTYD9g98
The bushwar is not over yet lads, it just dormant. soon the bush war will wake up and we will be fighting it in Europe and America.
>>
>>70727178
Because blacks cant function at the higher levels of civilisation. They are created to serve not to rule.
>>
>>70730141
What's life like in South Africa nowadays?
>>
>>70727178
>why is /pol/ obsessed with good people
>i-i thought you were being ironic about saying the "bad" guys were actually good
>>
File: 200_s.gif (63 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
63 KB, 400x200
>>70730213
It's shit, you either stay inside a fenced off area or have a bodyguard.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.