[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ asks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1458088042803.jpg (18 KB, 222x222) Image search: [Google]
1458088042803.jpg
18 KB, 222x222
/pol/, I am a Brazilian doctor that works in a favela in south Brazil in socialized medicine.

I will answer your questions about Brazilians, favela, poverty and stereotypes.

HUE
>>
>>70725968
Why is Brazil such a shithole?
>>
>>70725968
post feet
>>
>>70725968
First off, proof?

Secondly, I'm going to Brazil on a class trip at the end of this semester. Any general tips for travelling down there?

What's the most common illness you treat down there?

How has Zika made your job more difficult?

Are Brazilians leery towards doctors?
>>
>>70725968
How does it feel to know that you'll never be white?
>>
>>70725968
Is there any opportunity in the favelas at all?
>>
>>70725968
Do you think high import taxes are a large part of what's wrong with your country?
>>
>>70726027
The population is completely shit.

Their dream is to get some sort of diagnosis so they can retire early. They all live on benefits and basic income and reproduce like rabbits.

Everyday at least half of my appointments is some bullshit excuse to miss work and nothing more.

It is utter bullshit.
>>
File: 1456405424438.jpg (34 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
1456405424438.jpg
34 KB, 500x348
When you sterilize your surgical instruments in a nearby stream, do you often take time to catch some fish for your patient?
>>
File: 1459807208379.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459807208379.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
>>70725968
is this an accurate portrayal of the average brazilian?
>>
>>70725968
>Reply
is south america a dangerous shithole?
ive had dreams where i visit south america, have a bomb ass wonderful time and enjoy everything about the nation, but eventually get snarled up in some dangerous shit and eventually have to fight for my life in some way.

like, i just wanna chill and raise my family.
not constantly have to fight some fuckass
>>
File: danmachi_gif.gif (1 MB, 360x309) Image search: [Google]
danmachi_gif.gif
1 MB, 360x309
>>70726174
Kek'd
>>
>>70726030
I am not here to help you masturbate Japan.

>>70726051
What kind of proof?
Also, you will have to tell me where in Brazil you are going. I never been to Rio, for example.

The most common illness I treat has to be high blood pressure. But the second most common is repetitive strain injury. In the south we have many meat productions of chicken and swine meat. Those workers that work in the line destroy their elbows and shoulders constantly.

Zika is almost non existent in the south. But we are taking extra care in all pre-natal screens.

Yes they are leery, Most doctos are shitty people so they are right to do so. I am the only doctor in my city that does all the hours he is supposed to work.

>>70726079
It is a mix of sadness and envy. At least when I go to Europe I will cuck the hell out of you guys.

>>70726106
Only for manual labor in meat factories with minimum pay (where I live. With no job growth prospect and a lot of damage to your health. The chance of getting out is almost non existent. Also because they reproduce really early so they are bound by children since like 17 and have to stop studying to work.

>>70726158
Yes. But is not near as much of a problem as corruption and bureaucracy. I bought a amazon watch last year, it took 3 MONTHS to go trough customs.
>>
>>70726174
>fish could live in such conditions

>>70726256
Pretty much. And I wish I was joking.

>>70726309
Some places are. But Uruguay, South Brazil and Argentina are pretty chill.
>>
>>70725968
how many gunshots do you hear per hour?
>>
>>70727436
in 2 years working in the ER (like 20 hours per week) I only ever seen one gunshot.
In here the favela is full of poor people, but there is not that much drug trafficking (some teenagers selling weed), so there is not much gun violence.

If I worked in a big city, it would be another story.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.