[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Students in New York regularly beaten for being white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
http://nypost.com/2016/04/12/students-beat-and-bullied-me-for-being-white/

WE SOUTH AFRICA NOW
>>
>>70725378
His parents fault for living in that shit type spic neighborhood. I live in wantagh about ~20 miles away, everyone knows Brentwood is New Brazil filled with drugs, gangs and spics.
>>
>If we do that for him, we would have to do that for all the white children

>Tacitly admitting that all whites are targeted by racist bullies
>>
Sounds like something new, my mother grew up in NYC in the 70s, she had to go through a puerto rican neighborhood to get to school, the nogs chased the white kids everyday. The nigs also had something they called "gold and blue day," which was when they tried to beat up anyone with blonde hair/blue eyes, which was my mother. She said she never got beat up.
>>
revenge cuz they wuz slaves and shieeet
>>
>>70725378
>Students in New York regularly beaten for being white
i have a friend that went to an all black school. said he was constantly tortured by the black kids. he's a pretty big dude too. meanwhile being the only black kid at an all white school basically guarantees you're going to be relatively popular.
>>
>>70725467

Wantagh is white but a bit of a dump.
>>
>>70725378
Its child abuse to send a white kid to majority brown/black school.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1PL3xQu16w
>>
>>70725378
As if this is something new. Howard Stern always bitched how he always got beat up at his black-majority high school for being white. And that was probably in the 60s and early 70s.
>>
>>70725654
Meanwhile in Kentucky, my grandfather and the good ole boys used to drive around town going "nigger knocking".
>>
File: TNWpa0D6.png (321 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
TNWpa0D6.png
321 KB, 512x512
>>70725378
They probably deserve it.
>>
>>70725378
what kind of sick person would send their kid to an all nigger school?
>>
>>70725378
I went to school on long island, we had one black kid who was kicked out in 7th grade and was never heard from again.
Brentwood was always filled with spics and niggers.
>>
>>70726884
cucks
>>
obviously a fake story
you can't bully white students
they don't face oppression like poc's do
>>
>>70726880
That girl is pretty cute.
>>
>>70726124
What do you know about Wantagh nip?
>>
>>70725378

FUCK YEAH i live right next to Brentwood.

Bay Shore here.

grew up in Riverhead, and OP's title was true there back in the 90's. i'd imagine it's worse now.
>>
I can't blame the parents. The taxes are probably dirt cheap in brentwood compared to the rest of long island. Btw, Sachem started the cool S thing. NERDS.
>>
>>70725378
I've mentioned this before my experience in almost entirely black school in West Memphis, Arkansas.

Needless to say this sounds pretty much the same.
>>
Am I the only person that went to a black school and wasn't tortured?
>>
>>70725378
>be burger
>have a gun
>never use it to defend yourself so nobody accuse you of being racist
>>
>>70728732
Well, if you act like a nigger you can kind of fit in, but you have to constantly "prove yourself" to them the entire time.

You know the drill. Beat up people, get money anyway you can (AKA stealing, drug dealing) etc.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.