[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ was right again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
You called it /pol/
It was the mother all along

>Nikat had earlier told police her daughter was snatched from her pram at Olympic Park about 10am Saturday.
>She told police a shoeless stranger of African appearance who smelt of alcohol had grabbed her child.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3535335/Woman-charged-murder-toddler-Sanaya-Sahib.html
>>
trust nobody, not even your mom
>>
>>70725251
Why can't women stop killing babies?
>>
Yeah who didn't see that one coming.
>>
lol I'm not surprised. I bet that bitch thought she was going to get away with it. She probably thought I'll tell the police I'm the victim, and because I'm a women they'll believe me.

How long are murder sentences in Australia?
>>
File: fraud.jpg (43 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
fraud.jpg
43 KB, 620x348
>>70725251
It's actually very common for mothers to kill their children. I suspect alot of cases of SIDS are actually murder. In Australia alone in the past year or so we've had this case, the kid left in the drain and the mother who stabbed 7 of her children to death. There was a deafening silence around these. If a man kills his child then the grieving wife becomes Australian of the year.
>>
>Melbourne

Doesn't surprise me one bit
>>
Thats one ugly baby
>>
>>70725251
>murder

Its infanticide, when women do post natal abortions its called infanticide not murder, women can't be murderers
>>
>>70725395
She will get 5 years then get let out after 2. Our Justice system if fucked.
>>
>Shit skin drowns her shit skin downie looking baby

I honestly don;t see a problem with this, like people bitching about niggers killing/aborting their kids. They're doing everyone else a favor.
>>
>>70725523
I was afraid of that. Here in the states she would of gotten life, or even the death penalty if she was in the right state.
>>
>>70725251
she probably killed the kid herself, and blamed a nigger. She's some kind of poo in loo, so blaming blacks is no biggie. When will you aussies learn to stop trusting darkies?
>>
>>70725482

Probably why she killed it
>>
>>70725466
Holy shit source?
>>
>>70725578
Its the principle of the thing. If we let her get away with it then it will have a domino effect anon.
>>
Link to news before the truth?
>>
>>70725251
>Poo in Loo drops giant turd into Australian river

what else is new?
>>
>>70725482
All non-white babies are ugly.
>>
>Ugly Muslim baby dies

What's the problem?
>>
>>70725678
What do you want a source on?
>>
>>70725714
The two stories of the mothers killing their kids
>>
>>70725683
>Domino effect
You mean of more shit skins/coal burners killing their offspring? I still fail to see the issue here
>>
>>70725609
We have this shit going on at the moment were they are talking about domestic violence. How we need to stop it, basically blaming white men. It's mostly because they let people off for it then sooner of later some female ends up getting killed. The guy has a huge history of domestic violence.
>>
>>70725684

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/04/10/hunt-goes-after-vic-toddlers-death?cid=trending
>>
>>70725776
Stabbing, it was actually 8 kids.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-12-20/cairns-mother-of-children-arrested-for-murder/5980826

And another mother just left a baby in a drain to die.

http://www.baka.com.au/nsw/mother-admits-dumping-baby-in-drain-court-papers-show-20141124-11sjzg.html

These stories are in the news for a day or two here and then disappear. Any story that involves a white man doing or even just saying anything slightly inappropriate will get 10 times the media coverage.
>>
Calling it
>father rapes daughter
>daughter dishonoured
>mother commits honour killing
>>
>>70725344
too stunning and brave
>>
>>70725251
>She told police a shoeless stranger of African appearance who smelt of alcohol had grabbed her child.
>>
>>70725698
>Ugly Muslim baby dies
Hindu
>>
baby is female. female babies aren't valued by poo in loo 'culture'
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.