[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Win 3 delegates >2 of them support Cruz Hey Don, instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 23
File: 20160411_190911.jpg (731 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
20160411_190911.jpg
731 KB, 1280x960
>Win 3 delegates
>2 of them support Cruz
Hey Don, instead of complaining, why don't you just play the game? PLAY THE DAMN GAME DON. You've been playing it your whole life, why suddenly complain now?
>>
File: ma.jpg (20 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
ma.jpg
20 KB, 600x450
>>70724849

>DUH.

mother fucking real estate genius can't into politics.
>>
>runs on an anti corruption platform
>"lol but why don't you just be corrupt like everyone else"

Fuck off. We shouldn't have to accept this as normal. This is not how a healthy democracy works.

>inb4 cruzshill start screaming about how we don't live in a democracy so blatant corruption is fine and dandy.
>>
>>70725061
Can't change the system if you don't play the game m8.
>>
He'll play the game as long as you obey the rules.
>>
>>70725347
Yes, you can.
>>
>>70725061
That isn't fucking corruption. That's like saying that bluffing in poker is cheating.

These are the fucking rules. He should fucking learn them and use them to his advantage.

This is a guy who used bankruptcy laws intelligently to help his businesses. That was the smart thing to do, but suddenly to do THIS is wrong? Come on. I'm not even a Cruz supporter and I'm annoyed that Trump is just throwing temper tantrums rather than doing what he should be doing.
>>
File: thA8P7IIIV.jpg (8 KB, 300x206) Image search: [Google]
thA8P7IIIV.jpg
8 KB, 300x206
>>70724849
GO HOME TO MOMMY
>>
File: 1460416930900.jpg (98 KB, 768x967) Image search: [Google]
1460416930900.jpg
98 KB, 768x967
>>70724963

GET EM OUT
>>
>>70726716
and thx to that shitty revolution the downfall of humanity started /.
>>
>>70724849

explain to me this burgerbro, if they are cruz loyalists, why did Trump win them?
>>
>>70726872

democracy isn't supposed to be poker

people are genuinely getting mad Trumps making them realize your political system is essentially goldman sachs chosen candidate A vs goldman sachs chosen candidate B
>>
>>70726872
If this was poker then the game would be rigged and you would have to seriously question the dealer.
>>
>>70729361
>Misunderstanding the purpose of a simile

Seriously? No shit. There are rules in place. Everyone had the opportunity to learn these rules. Cruz did. Trump didn't. Cruz is winning as a result.

What is so difficult to understand? Elections are about marshaling support and allocating resources. Trump is fundamentally mishandling it.
>>
File: image.png (367 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
367 KB, 800x400
Hello Amanda carpenters baby dato
>>
>>70726872
what of I told you complaining about these rules, bringing attention to them, exposing the bullshit to the voters, the voters that HE BROUGHT to the table... What if I told you that IS playing the game?
>>
>>70724849

>I dont like democracy, I like a system where 1% of people vote for the other 99% and the 99% dont get a chance to put in the person they really want.

Theres a time when they would just hang you for trying to subvert the constitution.
>>
>>70729395
To use a different metaphor, the GOP set up a chessboard, then walked away. These rules have all been in place since FAR before the election began. How can they rig something that was put into place eight months ago?
>>
Isn't the primaries just a population poll, sort of? I've understood it as that it's the delegates that decide it and they can do whatever the fuck they want. The primaries are just a nod in what direction the people in the party wants.
>>
>>70726716
1789 worst year of my life
>>
>>70729515
>cruz is winning

go home Lyin' Ted.
>>
>>70729627
You mean 32% of one party, right? Because that's Trump's share of the vote right now. He has 1.9 million more votes than Cruz, which isn't a crazy margin.
>>
>>70729640

>we haven't had a democracy all along
>its your fault for not noticing sooner!
>>
>>70729670
The delegates will typically follow the result of the popular vote because if they don't it's then the best scenario for them is the end of their career.
>>
>>70724849
> , why suddenly complain now?

Trump sucks at everything but bragging and making ridiculous promises he doesn't mean.
>>
>>70729515

I swear you sound exactly like the shills on foxnews

is emailing you talking points part of that "superior cruz campaigning"
>>
>>70729670
colorado is slightly different. the delegates are voted on, and they are unbound. you just have to trust that the delegate you voted for will vote for your candidate.

kinda hard to do when the votes were decided before the caucus
>>
>>70724849
>>70724849
When will you faggots realize that his supporters love him precisely because he dosent want to play the fucking game?

What are these threads even targeting? He dosent want to play the game, his supporters don't want to play the game. Only the losers want him to play the game.
>>
>>70725061
>>70729361
>>70729625
the rules were created last summer in august
what trump is saying is "i dont like states rights to pick how they like to do things".every candidate signed a copy of the rule book with every state election process in the book listed in detail with deadlines

also we ARE A REPUBLIC not a dirty mob rule democracy
>>
File: image.png (134 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
134 KB, 400x400
>>70724849
Should I even bother voting in the primary's if all it does is appoint delegates that Are pledged for trump but will ultimately vote for someone else if all the delegates become unbound after the first round of voting
>>
>>70729754
I'm going to explain this once again. The GOP is a private organisation and can do whatever they want within their rules and even change the rules. Political parties aren't government agencies. As one poster put it "They could have a Yugioh battle for the nomination if they wanted." Trump should have gone independant a long time ago but now that the deadlines are too close the GOP is showing it's fangs and fucking Trump over. You kids know 0 about politics.
>>
File: thDIAX249O.jpg (9 KB, 290x300) Image search: [Google]
thDIAX249O.jpg
9 KB, 290x300
YOU CAN GET THE SHILLS OUT PLEASE,

BUT DON'T HURT EM.
>>
>>70729625
This is actually a really good point. I don't have a problem with exposing the bullshit. I have a problem with him attempting to have the rules changed or threatening the party when this has been the case from the beginning.

I would actually like to see a change in the rules for the NEXT election cycle, though only partially in response to this. It is NOT fair, just, or reasonable to change the rules for THIS cycle. That's like saying "I GET AN EXTRA DOWN BECAUSE OFFENSIVE PASS INTERFERENCE SHOULDN'T RESULT IN 10 YARDS, IT SHOULD BE FIVE!"
>>
>>70729754
We live in a republic, not a democracy. Also, political parties have nothing to do with democracy.
>>
>>70730035
It isn't too late to go third party goy, he could go the day after the convention and take his.voters with him
>>
>>70724849
We are changing the game dum dum
>>
>>70729874
It really is better campaigning, though. The same shit that won Cruz Iowa is what's necessary to win delegate selection processes.
>>
>>70730035
>They could have a Yugioh battle for the nomination if they wanted

right, and someone should point that out so that nobody ever fucking votes for them or supports them again..

that's what trumps doing, and you're crying
>>
>>70729670
no, in many states the whoever gets a majority of each voting district(which are drawn by population, and other factors) get the delegates of that district, and sometimes if a majority isnt met then they get a lil bit of districts anyway tacked on for each candidate.
states like colorado dont have that and instead have a convention and multiple big meetings were the elected delegates go to talk it out and pick who they want, the reason cruz won is bc he is pro states rights and went to colorado to speak to the people specifially, where as trump never showed up and passed out pamphlets to his people that had typos,wrong phone numbers and in one case a cruz supporters delegate address,the trump campaign is getting beat out right on the ground, there is no cheating or unfairness at all
>>
>>70724849
Tonplay the game he must sell himself out l? Only a fool would play the game, he may lose the election but ay least he won't lose his soul to this companies.
>>
>>70730165
And hand Clinton the White House in the process.
>>
Plays Monopoly
Doesn't read the box top
Thinks the aim to get all the money
Doesn't understand hotels, houses
Loses his ass
Complains
>>
>>70730222
I fail to see how explaining how it works is crying.
>>
>>70730290
So what? if the GOP denies its voters the right to vote, like they did in colorado, maybe the GOP needs to just die.
>>
>>70730165
Yeah let's see someone run and win with write-ins.
>>
>>70730235
I get annoyed that Trump accuses the Cruz campaign of giving the delegates goodies to support him. That's actually called bribery, and if that was the case, he could have Cruz brought up on charges. He should fucking do that if it happened, right?
>>
>>70729965
>le not a democracy meme
>>
>>70726872
Only one problem you retard theae rules are not know and were written in the back ground away from the people, now Trump is exposing them to the people and people are getting mad
>>
>>70730109
The rhetoric is being used to expose the issue and rally the supporters. It's showing the game is rigged by the owners and the ref's. Nobody is arguing the other team isn't playing by the rules. They're arguing the owners are playing for the other team.
>>
>>70730235
t. Rafael Cruz

If the GOP pushes Rato through using the delegate process just to fuck Truml and then loses the general, they are 110% fucked. People will see a party that has put up 3 shit candidates, all of which failed spectacularly. They will see a party that ignores the will of the people.
>>
>daily reminder this is staged to make cruz look like a stealing thief liar
>>
>>70730309

when you boil it down your whole argument is "Trumps not allowed to call out the process of being shit, because it's been shit all along"
>>
>>70730109
he's showing the voters that the parties are bullshit. Even bringing up how its happening to bernie in his rally. Even Ron Paul says the republicans kind of deserve it. the same rule they used to keep ron out is the one they wanted to change back to keep more people in early on.

i get the party isnt governmental and can do what they want, but i think this strategy of openly jewing people they dont like out of the nomination despite them doing the best is going to bite the GOP in the ass as we approach the convention, Trump is not out of cards to play.
>>
>>70730413
this. if he played along quietly, colorado conservatives wouldnt really have found out how insignificant their votes really are.

trump will expose who really killed mckinley
>>
>I'd rather have the delegates determine who they support by the amount of gifts that they are given than the votes of the people
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>70730405
Except it happens and its not illegal. Or are you paying attention?
>>
>>70730405
It's not bribery. It's part of delegate wrangling. Always has been. Fucking Gerald Ford offered rides in Airforce One to peel delegates away from Reagan.
>>
>>70730485
Please review my posts and show me where I said such.
>>
>>70724849
You know up until recently I though "hey if Cruz wins the Primary I will vote for him he seems like a good guy"
but man with all the shitfaggotry the guy is pulling lately I am starting to hate the guy
and I REALLY hate the establishment GOP/RNC
>>
>>70730035
Trump and most of his supporters know the GOP can do what they want, moron. It doesn't mean we can't call it out as corrupt. They did the same shit to Ron Paul in 2012 and now they're doing it again. What more evidence do you want that there's obvious shenanigans about?

>Colorado rules set in place in Summer 2015
>Trump starts to surge and secures first place in August
>Late August 2015 the Colorado GOP changes their rules, tee hee! "Favors insider politicians" - Denver Post
>Time for voting
>Candidates can buy off delegates (seriously, no rule against it)
>Cruz and Kasich receive normal delegate sheets
>Trump camp sheets have errors and omissions
>90% of voters didn't participate - Denver Post
>Colorado GOP tweets " We did it! #NeverTrump"

This isn't about saying the GOP isn't allowed to do what they want, it's about what they're doing and it's glaringly obvious that it's corrupt business as usual.
>>
>>70724849

the existence of this game is the reason why Donald is winning.
>>
>>70730405
yes but it didnt happen and trump knows it and thats why he refuses to debate anymore, trump is acts like a little bitch and is even worse then obama with the demagoguery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBLmh8ck0yk
this is south america/african strongman tier, and is not what the country is about
>>
this only matters if its a contested convention. they MUST vote for trump on the first ballot since he won the popular vote.

that's what this is all about. the shills are putting all their money on a contested convention, it's the only way to stop trump from becoming the nominee.
>>
>>70730606
The American political system has always been this way, and always will be unless a new party rises to power (cough, libertarian), or there is a new civil war/revolution.
>>
>>70730456
thats not how it works. if no one gets 1237 the delegates get to vote freely bc it would be impossible to have all the states vote a 2nd time.
it has gone to convention several times in the past. these have been the rules for a very long time, trump agreed to the rules, why is he complaining? if he didnt like it then he should convince people, are is he not as good a deal maker as he says?
>>
>>70724849
If Trump has enough support from the people, he can just call on us before the RNC to make it known to the delegates that if they do not nominate Trump, we will not vote for the Republican candidate.
>>
>>70730502
This

The smoke filled, whiskey soaked, back room deals where te party bosses decide the nominee was supposed to have ended in '68. This isn't so much about Cruz being the better delegate wrangler, Trump supporters are pissed at Trump for lacking in this regard, this is about the GOPe rigging the system. In Tennessee, they rigged it against both Trump and Cruz.
>>
>>70730290
>implying that would be Trump's fault

get this through your shabbos goyim head, the GOP has no shot against Hillary (or Bernie for that matter), with anyone besides His Holy Imperial Majesty Donald J. Trump Peace and Blessings be Upon Him.
>>
>>70730576
you mean following the rules of the election process?
>>
>play the game
>the game that is 100% rigged against you
>wow you can't "negotiate" your way out of it? how ironic XDDDDDDD
>>
File: 1458353211990.jpg (86 KB, 416x635) Image search: [Google]
1458353211990.jpg
86 KB, 416x635
>>70724963
>>70724963
and here i was, expecting some intelligent conversation
>>
>>70730778
colorado had no such thing, they voted in multiple meeting and one big convention at the end, the delegates are elected by the coloradian people, why are you against states rights?
>>
File: IMG_20160412_084628.jpg (12 KB, 361x211) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160412_084628.jpg
12 KB, 361x211
>>70730765
Yeah, agree to the rules that were established in August to spite a surging Trump!

Where in the rules does it state that local officials can boast and excommunicate and nullify Trump voters?
>>
>>70730765
>convince people

Ah yes, convince the scum sucking delegates that have already joined an anti-Trump movement. The same ones that likely joined in on and changed the Colorado primary specifically to fuck outsiders.

Look, your appeal to rules won't work because the rules are crooked bullshit that get changed on a whim from state to state. Yes those are the rules. But they might as well be Calvinball to the voters.
>>
What kind of utterly-corrupt system is it when delegates -- who are supposed to reflect the VOTERS -- basically pick-and-choose whom they like, instead?

It's disgusting.
>>
>blatant corrupt
>it's just a game !

Wonder if it's still a game when you're in the gulags
>>
>>70724849
If this election accomplishes anything at all, at the very least it's shown how horrifically corrupt the party/primary system is. This shit is infuriating, and the parties wonder why 90% of citizens hate them.
>>
File: emperor.jpg (2 MB, 3445x1521) Image search: [Google]
emperor.jpg
2 MB, 3445x1521
I love how the republicunt suits think their vile fucking rat of a person is going to win ANYONE over against Hillary. Cruz is one of the least charismatic and least photogenic candidate in this entire fucking process, and he's politically indistinguishable from the rest of the party.

Trump's not just what this country needs. He's the Republican party's last chance to get back into the oval office.
>>
>>70730959
They're not. Precinct caucuses elect unbound delegates who caucus at district caucuses for unbound delegates who caucus at state caucuses for national delegates. There is no tie between the people's will and the delegate vote. That was a rule change this election cycle to favor establishment candidates when Trump and Carson were leading the polls.
>>
>>70726716
>Armpits hair
I puke everytime.
>>
>>70730576
>"hey if Cruz wins the Primary I will vote for him he seems like a good guy"
is your IQ below 100...?
>>
So wait, if I understand this right, Colorado's primary is basically persuading a very small group of people, in which you can bribe them to vote for you correct?
>>
>>70724849
hey op, instead of complaining, why don't you just stfu faggot
>>
>>70730959
don't be silly. Sure the GOP has every legal right to do dirty tricks like change the rules in Colorado but don't act like it'sfair and square just because of legality.
>>
>>70731154

they don't want Cruz either, they want Kasich or to parachute in someone like Ryan.. whatever half baked plan will work best
>>
>>70731154
Implying GOP wants to get back into the oval office.

They don't
>>
>>70731085
>>70730991
then your only recourse is to be mad at coloradians. they voted to change there rules, and they are elected by the people of colorado,and can do whatever the fuck they want. you are getting but hurt about a state coming together to do things they like to do just bc you dont like the outcome, if trump won in Co you wouldnt of even been talking about it
its called states rights, and the neither party in DC can do shit about it
>>70731186
>Precinct caucuses elect unbound delegates who caucus at district caucuses for unbound delegates who caucus at state caucuses for national delegates.
thats interesting I pressume so that one delegate cant vote at every level?
>>
>>70725347
Pretty sure our country was fucking founded on the exact opposite of this.
>>
>>70731154

If you don't build a wall and let the demographics shift even a little bit you won't have a Republican party anyway. I wonder if Republicunts even care. I suppose they would keep shifting to the left as long as they kept their little club alive.
>>
>>70731286
There are about 1 million registered republican voters in Colorado. Before August (Trump surge), the plan was to hold a normal caucus and allow them to vote. After Trump surge, the Colorado GOP, not even kidding, said they were canceling the process. So yes, it came down to candidates bribing a small number of delegates that were elected (we think) by a tiny fraction of GOP voters.
>>
>>70731376

karl rove certainly doesn't
>>
>>70731321
what i would call for it to vote better rules, the states can tell both parties to get fucked. just last year texas made laws for STRICTER security of voter id and electronic system bc the rules were shaky as fuck the local news was talking about how the national spokespeople were saying "using a different vetting process is dangerous" well now texas has less voter fraud then before
>>
File: _trump_pledge_.jpg (97 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
_trump_pledge_.jpg
97 KB, 800x430
RAISE YOUR HAND AND PROMISE ME TO SAGE AND IGNORE SHILL THREADS
>>
>>70731381
>they voted to change the rules

No they didn't. The Colorado GOP issued a statement in August that they were canceling the process. Ask how many voters "voted" to have their votes taken away.
>>
>>70729965
Achtually we are a Democratic Republic, you stupid fuckface.
>>
>>70731286
In essence. But that's part of delegate wrangling. The issue isn't that, though it's dirty politics, it's part of the game. The issue is, the GOPe is rigging the game against Trump. It's happened in CO, TN, MO, FL, and about to happen in IN.

All this argument about Cruz being better at the game and Trump not knowing the rules, while legit, is a sideshow to distract from what's happening. Namely, the Party bosses are interviewing potential delegates and locking out the ones who are Trump supporters.

All these fucking shills are running straw men arguments to distract us.
>>
>>70731587
>The Colorado GOP issued a statement in August that they were canceling the process.
well thats fucking retarded, they need to fill that group with real people and change the laws so that cant happen. thas fucked up
>>
>>70725061
Holy shit lol you stirred up the shills
>>
File: dr jones.jpg (32 KB, 323x323) Image search: [Google]
dr jones.jpg
32 KB, 323x323
>>70731514
>voters
>affecting a private organization
>>
>>70731468
So it's basically bribery and cronyism isn't it? Like the insides are already so controlled by the GOP establishment, none of them would vote for Trump due to threat of what would happen. You can't win a game if it's rigged that hard.
>>
>>70724849
>Not one GOP voter casts a vote in CO, RNC pick candidate
>Cruz TRUMP DOESN'T UNDERSTAND DEMOCRACY!!!

Really Ted?
Really?
>>
>>70731381
>thats interesting I pressume so that one delegate cant vote at every level?
Correct. And they eliminate the straw poll at the precinct level which tied the delegates to the will of the people.
>>
File: 1277084573069.jpg (11 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1277084573069.jpg
11 KB, 251x251
Trump's run has done more to shake up that den of snakes in DC than anything else in decades. He's literally a walking, talking redpill. And when the establishment steals the nomination (I hope and pray to Kek they'll try to put Ryan up) the whole shit-show will be fully exposed.

Expect lots of angry people, many with guns. The chaos will destroy the GOP. Then we'll have President Hilldawgs and the West will slink off to its inevitable ruin and we'll all be crouching in ditches sticking berries up our noses.
What a time to be alive.
>>
>>70726872
There it is folks. The 30 second memorized speech.
>>
>>70731716
who do you think makes up the group, washington isnt cloning GOP zombies and shipping them to each state

they are the local statesmen, so then it seems corrupt people keep getting elected to high positions then fuck everything up
>>70731782
>And they eliminate the straw poll at the precinct level which tied the delegates to the will of the people.
wait wtf, thats ridiculous, who votes the district and national delegates? surely they are elected by the people?
>>
>>70731737
In Indiana the Party bosses are interviewing potential delegates to root out Trump supporters. In Florida, they locked the delegates out of the election. In Missouri they refused to allow the Trump supporters to speak. In Tennessee they locked out both Cruz and Trump supporters.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT CRUZ BEING THE BETTET DELEGATE WRANGLER.
>>
>>70726872
I have read that pasta on at least 5 sites now
Either an autistic Cruz supporter or shills are out shilling
>>
File: 64529.jpg (32 KB, 460x365) Image search: [Google]
64529.jpg
32 KB, 460x365
>>70724849
Tfw Trump doesn't get elected but still has more influence in parliament and Congress as result of he's lobby warriors.
>>
>>70730422
Exactly. The ref doesn't call foul when the player on the other team slams you to the ground or travels with the ball, BRO ITS LEGAL, REF DIDNT CALL FOUL, THOSE ARE THE RULES :^)
>>
>>70729590
Dat canthal tilt
>>
>>70730290
>le "you'd be handing Goldman Sachs candidate #2 the election" meme
>>
>>70731976
>In Tennessee they locked out both Cruz and Trump supporters.

Wut?
But they are the only 2 left.
Yes I said 2.
>>
>>70731884
>wait wtf, thats ridiculous, who votes the district and national delegates? surely they are elected by the people?

There was a small precinct caucus where party officials voted for unbound precinct delegates who went to district caucuses and voted for unbound district delegates who went to state caucus and voted for national delegates. "The People" could go to their precinct caucus, but their "will" wasn't taken into account as all the precinct delegates were unbound. Not even a straw (unofficial) poll was taken to sway delegates.
>>
>>70729940
They will never understand trumps support comes from the fact he is incorruptible, that he is an honorable man who shoots straight and fights fair. Shills and cuckservative leaders have no backbone, no concept of honor or integrity, they are sociopaths who literally cannot fathom why a guy like trump is winning the peoples vote.
>>
>>70731988
We need to figure out what mailing list they're on so we can have their talking points. I was on another site and got the entire "I wish Trump supporters would learn the rules" speech.
>>
>>70732302
I don't think you can sway the delegates. They were pretty much handpicked for the cause of stopping Trump and the rules were changed just so that there was no way to sway them. Cronyism at its finest.
>>
>>70732210
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/02/gop-establishment-grabs-delegates-tennessee/
>>
>>70730109
>I'm all for changing the rules, because what happened in Colorado really wasn't the best way to appoint delegates. But come on, fellas. The rules are the rules. We should just change then next election cycle. :^) Forget about it and go home. The fact GOP leaders want to subvert democracy isn't even a big deal lmfao come on guys don't be a sore loser :^)))
>>
>>70732420
Maybe. My issue is there isn't even the semblance of democratic processes now. If the Party bosses want to select their nominees, that's fine. But, all of that was supposed to have been done away with in '68. The party voters are supposed to set the stage now. It's what we agreed upon, at least it was what the voters were sold on. This isn't so much a war between Cruz and Trump. This is a war between the voters and the Party bosses. Trump is merely our champion.
>>
>>70732302
that is beyond ridiculous. how are the officials picked though? and why would the the colorado people allow the party to change shit without a vote tha fuck mang
cray no one ever said this shit before, why did it only come out after they voted and not last summer when the rule changed, maybe i wasnt paying enough attention.
>>
>>70732587
THIs
>just let it go, its only the take over of democratic elements from our republic moving towards a more totalitarian system, relax.
>>
>>70731691
Nah bro, they announced they were cancelling democracy ahead of time so its okay.
>>
>>70732587
>>I'm all for changing the rules, because what happened in Auschwitz really wasn't the best way to answer the Jew problem. But come on, fellas. The rules are the rules. We should just change with the next Fuhrer . :^) Forget about it and go home. The fact NAZI leaders want to kill all Jew isn't even a big deal lmfao come on guys don't be a sore loser :^)))

Wow, Hitler did did nothing wrong
>>
>>70724849
LITERALLY A SHILL, COULDNT BE MORE OBVIOUS
>>
Trump is the "fuckin thing SUCKS we'll do it LIVE WE'LL DO IT LIVE" President

fuckin thing sucks
>>
>>70730297
>the rules of monopoly were changed in august 2015 specifically to disadvantage a certain player
>>
>>70730405
It's not bribery. It's legal, and is 100% factually happening.
>>
>>70731623
you're a republic democracy
stop talking shit fat fuck
>>
>>70732801
>how are the officials picked though?

Party officials are volunteers or paid members of the party. You can google the party headquarters for your state and volunteer or see if they're hiring.

>why would the the colorado people allow the party to change shit without a vote tha fuck mang
cray no one ever said this shit before,

It was a "small" change. In 2002 they did away with the primary as a cost cutting measure. So it's been 14 years for this system to be in place. The problem for the party bosses is, the caucus and straw poll IN COLORADO favors insurgent candidates. Colorado is more "Rocky Mountain Libertarian" than it is GOPe neocon. So to stimy that, when Trump and Carson were heading the polls, they eliminated the straw poll and made ALL the delegates "unbound". Cruz found a way around that, and good on him for it. BUT...

>why did it only come out after they voted and not last summer when the rule changed, maybe i wasnt paying enough attention.

Because we didn't expect Party bosses to be locking out delegate candidates they disagreed with but whom The People favored. Which is what is happening in multiple states. Cruz is just their useful idiot and controlled opposition to Trump. But TN has shown us there is no love for Cruz amongst the GOPe as his delegate candidates were shut out there along with Trump's.
>>
If the game is rigged and you lose despite clearly winning just burn it all down. BURN IT ALL DOWN DON THIRD PARTY.
>>
>>70733439
>If the game is rigged and you lose despite clearly winning just burn it all down. BURN IT ALL DOWN DON THIRD PARTY.

So says the COGOP Chair.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3535444/Go-ahead-burn-party-ground-Head-Colorado-GOP-s-response-disgruntled-Trump-supporter-amid-delegates-row.html
>>
THE GOP DIN DU NUFFIN THEY WUZ A GOOD BOY JUST TYINA GET THEIR ELECTION ON TRACK
>>
>>70727317
get decapitated by el chapo juan
>>
>>70730035
And the voters won't care because they thought the guy with the most delegates would win or at least wield some dealmaking power, and instead they're getting shafted by a bunch of career politicians covering each others' asses because they're all obliged to the same donors.

Trump's just gonna ride these stories along with his supporters who don't know or care what the rules are. He might not win the nomination, but he'll ensure the self-destruction of the party in November if he doesn't.
>>
File: 1460075153114.png (133 KB, 313x382) Image search: [Google]
1460075153114.png
133 KB, 313x382
>>70729361
But this isn't a democratic nation, only retarded college kids actually believe their vote matters on the national level
>>
>>70729869
Hungary have you ever been relevant in any time in history?
>>
File: burnitdown.png (201 KB, 299x402) Image search: [Google]
burnitdown.png
201 KB, 299x402
>>70733536
>>
>>70730405
Its not as much a bribe but like a man taking another man on a date
>>
>expecting Trump to play a game rigged specifically to fuck him
>When he could let it happen and use the outrage to energize his basement and prove his point
>>
In how many states could Trump actually run as a Third Party?

Wikipedia says that most states either have a Sore Loser Law, or require independent candidates to be registered the same day as the Republican/Democrat candidates (Convention Day).
>>
>>70733370
crazy bro thanks for explaining
ill take a look at the remaining states process
>>
>>70724849

Does it matter who they are loyal to in the first round? Aren't they bound to what the public votes for unless it becomes a contested convention?
>>
File: 1460416950737.jpg (392 KB, 800x592) Image search: [Google]
1460416950737.jpg
392 KB, 800x592
THEY'RE SHILLING. THEY'RE LOBBYISTS
>>
>>70734131
>systems

While he's rallying his base with his rhetoric and exposing the cronyism, he's simultaneously hiring one of the best delegate wranglers in the business to make the back room deals. I hope it's enough.
>>
>pick trump
>get the boot to make space for a cruz supporter instead
I can't believe there's Americans that think this is ok
>>
>>70730034
Yes.
>>
>>70734173
He could technically run in all 50 states as an Independent if he gets enough signatures in each state before their respective ballot deadline... but he would need to fucking book it and start getting signatures for it like... now. Like, literally fucking TODAY.

Deadline for Texas ballot is like first week of May.
>>
>>70734339
They're guy is getting the extra delegate support. The problem is, they're too stupid to see its not a "Cruz supporter" who's making the room for him to slip in, it's an "anti Trump" maneuver.
>>
>>70731716
If the voters didn't matter then what is the point of having them in the first place? Why not just put some rat in a nice suit and say "here ya go" instead of putting on some bullshit facade?
>>
>>70724849
>bernie gets boned by the retarded superdelegate system
>trump gets boned by the retarded republican system
usurpation of the two parties when?
>>
>>70733729
He is right though. French revolution is the dawn of libtardism.
>>
>>70734533
Exactly this. If the Party bosses want to choose the candidate, don't sell us on a democratic process. Just pick the candidate and let us alone until November, like we used to do.
>>
>>70734403
I seen you in another thread saying this. You r are wrong, he still has a lot of time to get those signatures.
>>
>>70733765
its not that we dont know or care what the rules are, its that the rules are fucking corrupt and if the people in the party dont agree with them, why do they exist?

if a law is passed that 90% of the people disagree with, does that not scream corruption? is the law not wrong?

and if the gop falls, it will be the gops fault for being fucked up. not trumps for pointing out how fucked up they are.
>>
>>70730620
Fuck off shill. Having fun with a crowd is not demagoguery.

Representing the interests of the party base is not being a demagogue, it's populism.
>>
>playing it your whole life
>The Don's now a career politician
>>
Polling in the remaining primary states.

http://m.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995/heres-where-the-polls-stand-in-14590653/
>>
>>70735042
In other words they are violating the social contract and that theory of government is what our country was founded on.
>>
>>70735228
Better words
>>
File: sigs.jpg (231 KB, 966x629) Image search: [Google]
sigs.jpg
231 KB, 966x629
>>70734867
>You r are wrong, he still has a lot of time to get those signatures.
https://ballotpedia.org/Filing_deadlines_and_signature_requirements_for_independent_presidential_candidates,_2016

You need to do it for each state you want to be on the ballot for. And while the majority of states have deadlines in July or August, five major states have deadlines before the end of June.

TX - ~80K - 5/9
NC - ~90K - 6/9
IL - ~25K - 6/27
IN - ~27K - 6/30
NM - ~15K - 6/30

If Trump wants to seriously compete as an Independent in the General Election, he NEEDS to be on the ballot in these states.
>>
>>70730297
WITNESSED
>>
Funny how Drumpf complains the game is rigged only when he's losing.
>>
>>70724849
Who are these fuck heads who are cruz loyalists? I'm going to fucking call them up and tell them how fucked the GOP is if they run against Trump.
>>
File: 1336628905383.jpg (91 KB, 425x300) Image search: [Google]
1336628905383.jpg
91 KB, 425x300
>>70733333
HA!
>>
>>70733333
the quints of truth
>>
File: image.jpg (940 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
940 KB, 3264x2448
>>70725347
Maybe you can't bc you're a bitch
>>
>>70735473
He's been complaining about it since Iowa

Remember when Cruz's campaign started spreading bullshit rumors that Carson had dropped out and endorsed Cruz the night of the fucking caucus?

This is not some new fucking development. The other Republican candidates have been pulling this shit since Day 1... Trump's been winning in spite of it.
>>
>>70735554
its the same guy every thread. always ends the same bullshit "play the game" thing
>>
>>70730290
Good. If Trump isn't the nominee I hope she's emperor for the next 20 years. Fuck this country|, I hope it and the Grand Old Cuckold Party dies together.
>>
>>70735473
how many proxies yo got cruz?
>>
>>70726872
>just because we played by our own rules we made up and change at whim it's ok
>>
>>70735686
The other candidates have been complaining about Cruz' dirty play as well. Remember Rubio in SC and HI? Kasich in Penn and IL? They just don't get the attention Trump does.
>>
>>70733333
QUINTS CONFIRM
GET FUCKED RATO SHILLS
>>
>>70730765
With your 12 post at the normal Jew shill rate of $0.05 you've only made $0.60...better shill harder
>>
File: 1460301211845.jpg (83 KB, 600x696) Image search: [Google]
1460301211845.jpg
83 KB, 600x696
>>70735654
What you using dem tissues for.
>>
>>70735879
This motherfucker has no shame.
>>
>>70729515
Cruz supporters like you make me laugh. Supporting a serial killer for president.
>>
Trump hasn't been playing the game his whole life. He was born into money, grew up with money, and inherited even more money as an adult. Big whoop.
>>
>>70735855
>Can't even handle primary regulations
>Thinking this man is in any way qualified to be president.
>>
>>70730290
>implying this isn't their plan at this point
If Trump wins the GOPe's days are numbered. It sets a president that ANYONE with enough support and charisma can run for a political office, not just members of the elite with connections to the political establishment.

Right now they're basically counting on Clinton to win so they can maintain the status quo. The GOPe is more concerned with holding onto its power than with actually representing their constituents.
>>
>>70736262
you mean...like reagan?
>>
>>70731381
>then your only recourse is to be mad at coloradians. they voted to change there rules, and they are elected by the people of colorado,and can do whatever the fuck they want. you are getting but hurt about a state coming together to do things they like to do just bc you dont like the outcome, if trump won in Co you wouldnt of even been talking about it
>its called states rights, and the neither party in DC can do shit about it

You have no clue how this worked, your post proves it... so shut the fuck up till you do.
>>
File: 1459464608964.jpg (140 KB, 780x765) Image search: [Google]
1459464608964.jpg
140 KB, 780x765
>>70734307
THEY'RE BRINGING KEKOLDRY.

AND SOME, I SUPPOSE, EVEN DO IT FOR FREE
>>
>>70736620
Stakes are higher these days. Reagan was at the vanguard of neocon takeover of the GOP. The worries about Reagan was that he wasn't a cultural conservative. The worries about Trump is that he's not an open border neocon.
Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.